剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
神父 需要我看看发动机吗
Father, you want me to take a look at the engine?
发动机没事
Oh, the engine's fine.
我只是需要一辆大点的车
I just need a bigger truck.
最后期限是什么时候
When's the drop dead date?
我过会儿打给你吧
Let me get back to you.
有工作了
Job offer.
在圣地亚哥
San Diego.
想来一场公路旅行吗
You want to take a road trip?
阳光太强 我就算了
Too sunny. I'll pass.
你的沙拉
Salad for you.
你的"只是摆摆样子"饮料
A for-appearances-only beverage for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
回来工作感觉如何
How is it, being back at work?
我以为工作能让我摆脱所有那些烦恼
I thought it would take my mind off of all of it,
但并没有
but it's not.
爸爸离开了这里 留给我一纸房♥契
Dad left town and gave me the deed to the house,
可我一想到要回那所房♥子就想吐
but the thought of going back there makes me want to vomit.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果你真的感觉抱歉
If you really are sorry,
如果你此话当真
if you meant what you said,
我需要你帮个忙
there is something that I need.
你能把那些情绪吸走吗
Can you leech it away?
吸走我的痛苦 你能做到的 对吗
The pain? You can do that, right?
吸取不是你想的那样
It doesn't work that way.
那是什么样
How does it work?
很复杂
It's complicated.
很抱歉 克里克 可莱缪帮不了你
I'm sorry, Creek, but Lem can't help you.
对不起 我 我不是有意搞得这么尴尬
Sorry, I... I didn't mean to make things uncomfortable.
不是你的错
It's not you.
需要别的再叫我...
If you need anything else...
你没权利替我回答
You had no right answering for me.
我们说的是克里克啊
It's Creek we're talking about.
你是在嫉妒克里克吗
So you're jealous of Creek.
你觉得这无所谓吗
So you're saying it's nothing?
我俩之间的关系... 无足轻重吗
Leeching between us? Just... no big thing?
我过去把它看得很重
I thought it was more
直到你说你会离开我
until I learned you were leaving me.
没那么快
Not anytime soon.
我是说 我真不该提
I mean, I'm sorry I mentioned it.
我想请你帮个忙
I want to ask you a favor.
当你单方面决定结束我们的关系...
When you unilaterally decide that we're done...
我就知道 我会在某个夜晚醒来发现你已经走了
I know I'm gonna wake up one evening and you'll be gone.
没有预兆 没有通知
No warning, no note.
我会留张字条[通知]
I'd leave a note.
别这么绝 奥利维亚
Do more, Olivia.
我认真地请求你
I'm asking nicely.
曼尼...
Manny...
我的金汤力酒呢
Where's my gin and tonic?
你什么时候开始酗酒了
Since when do you drink?
等到你成了将死之人 说不定也会酒瘾复发
Might as well fall off the wagon the day you die.
上次我喝酒 还是在你妈妈
Last time I had a drink was the day your mom
把你留在我车上那天
dropped you at my RV.
我记得那天的事
I remember that day.
你确定喝酒没事吗
You sure about this?
比起他们给的毒药
Compared to the poison they give you,
金汤力就是苏打汽水
gin and tonic's a soda pop.
干杯
Here's to it.
还有... 还有别的疗法
There... there are other treatments.
我能... 弄到更多钱
I can... I can get more money.
我的肝脏上 脑子里 都有肿瘤
Cancer's in my liver. It's in my brain.
虽然不是我想要的死法 可也不是我们经历的最糟的
It's not the end I'd write, but we've seen worse.
别太悲观
Don't look so sad.
我选择离开
I'm picking my exit.
而且坦然接受
I'm good with it.
我接受不了
I'm not.
-我能吃一片吗 -试试这个白色的
- You mind? - Try one of the white ones.
很有意思
They're fun.
喝吧
There you go.
已经没法回头了
There's no turning back.
你和我 我们一路走来很愉快
We've had a good run, you and I.
我很感激和你共度的这段岁月
I'm thankful for my time with you.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
希望如此
Oh, let's hope you do.
我可不想被束缚在这个世界上
I don't want to be tethered to this world.
徘徊在地狱边缘
In limbo.
灵魂需要超度 你明白的
Spirits need to move on. You know that.
可那不意味着我不爱你
But that doesn't mean I don't love you.
-曼尼... -外婆
- Manny... - Grandma?
曼尼
Manny!
起来
Get up!
怎么
What?
听我说
Listen to me.
我死去的那天 看到了神示
The day I died, I got a vision.
其中一个不是很常见
One of those that don't come around too often.
那是未来的某个时刻 很清晰
A clear view of a moment in the future.
是火光中的午夜镇 尸横遍野
It was Midnight in flames, folks dying all around,
你在那其中
and you in the center.
你是唯一能阻止这一切的人
The only one to stop it.
你没碰巧看到我怎么阻止的吗
You didn't happen to see how?
没有 不好意思
No. I'm sorry.
但是 曼尼 还记得你小时候
But, Manny, remember when you were little.
你的灵力很强 灵魂都听你的
You're powerful. Spirits will listen to you.
我本该教你如何使用那种能力
I should have taught you to use that power,
而不是将其隐藏
not to hide it.
现在你要成为一个更好的人
Now you need to be a better man
要比我养大的那个你更勇敢
than I raised you to be.
你必须回去
You need to go back.
如果我不回去 他们都会死吗
If I don't, they all die?
那我别无选择了 是吗
Then I don't have a choice, do I?
你为什么在笑
Why are you smiling?
我可能要死了
I'm probably gonna die.
我去 人终有一死
Oh, hell. Everyone dies eventually.
重要的是怎么活
It's how you live.
那是你唯一的选择
That's the only thing you got a say over.
为你爱的人而活
You live for the folks you love.
对我来说 我为你而活 曼尼
For me, that was you, Manny.
你这个可爱的怪孩子
You sweet, weird kid.
等等
Wait.
你... 被束缚在房♥车里的啊
You're... you're tethered to the RV.
不再束缚了
Not anymore.
我完成了自己的使命
I did what I was here to do.
现在我该离开了
Now I get to move on.
不要
No.
你也该离开了
And so do you.
你的车来了
Your ride's here.
-奶奶 -我们在我患癌症那年
- Grandma. - We said good-bye
已经道过别了
during the cancer year.
去吧
Go.
等等
Hey!
多谢你停车
I appreciate you stopping.
你这是在荒无人烟的地方啊
You're a long ways from nowhere.
我往西开
I'm heading west.
太棒了
Great.
我就要去那个方向
Exactly where I need to go.
你信教吗
So, um, are you religious?
我有信仰
I have faith.
跟广播里说的那些傻蛋不一样
Not like those fools on the radio.
天堂并非至福宝地
Paradise isn't heaven.
他们找错了方向
They're looking in the wrong direction.
是吗 可反方向是地狱
Yeah, well, the other direction's hell.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表