剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
不管发生过什么
Despite what happened,
我爱你
I love you.
莱缪 你让我事先提醒你一声
Lem, you asked me to give you a heads-up.
我现在提醒你
I'm giving you one.
一旦菲济安全...
As soon as Fiji's safe...
我就离开午夜镇
I'm leaving Midnight.
因为我吗
Because of me.
因为很多原因
Because of a lot of reasons.
我没有安全感
I don't feel safe.
我从不在一个地方停留太久
I never stay in one place too long.
我不想我老爸找到我的下落 还有...
I don't want Dad to track me down, and...
我在午夜镇停留的时间
And I've stayed in Midnight
已经超出预期
a lot longer than I ever expected.
那是为了你留下
That's because of you.
那...
Then...
我倍感幸运
I consider myself fortunate.
奥利维亚 我从没认识过像你这样的人
I've never known anyone like you, Olivia.
所以...
And so...
多谢你
Thank you for letting me
让我陪伴了这些年
spend the last few years with you.
我也是
Same.
看在...看在陪伴了这么久的份上
Do you... Do you want me to leech,
你还想让我吸吗
for old time's sake?
我要开始习惯没有你的日子了
I'm gonna have to get used to dealing without you.
不是逼你 但是你知道怎么修复吗
No pressure, but do you have any idea how to fix this?
完全不知道
Not a one.
我修复不了
I can't fix this.
我选择相信你能
Well, I'm gonna choose to believe you can.
不要失去信心
Don't lose faith.
不是信心 是事实
It's not faith, it's fact.
菲济比我更强大...
Fiji is a lot more powerful than I am, and...
而...
And...
有时候 领导意味着明白什么时候下决断
And leading sometimes means knowing when to delegate.
这里有些我祖先用过的诅咒
These are some curses my ancestors used.
惩罚恶邪 击败恶魔
To punish the wicked. To vanquish demons.
给 我尽可能翻译了一些
Here, I, uh, translated what I could.
这是非常邪恶的魔法
This is very dark magic.
和地狱一样危险吗
Meaning dangerous as hell?
康克诺也一样危险
Then again, so is Colconnar.
吉普赛邪恶魔法...
Gypsy dark magic...
和巫术邪恶魔法的碰撞
meet witchcraft dark magic.
我们都开始担心了
We were getting worried.
继续担心吧
Might still want to be worried.
我们结合了巫师祖先的
We combined a curse
符咒和诅咒来 得到一个答案
with an ancient witches' spell to get answers.
问题是...
Problem is, it's, um...
这是黑魔法
it's black magic.
也就是说 这需要献祭
Meaning, it needs a sacrifice.
好吧 一只眼
Okay. An eye?
-手指吗 -一条命
- Finger? - A life.
一条命换答案
Answers given in exchange for a life.
那就是不行了
So that's a no.
-用我的命 -埃米利奥 别做傻事
- Take me. - Don't be ridiculous, Emilio.
我没有 我杀过很多人
I'm not. I've taken many lives.
-我们都杀过 -可拯救午夜镇
- We all have. - But saving Midnight
才是我的救赎
can be my way of making amends.
所有人闭嘴
Everybody, just shut up.
让我上
Take me.
我厌倦了这种生活
I'm sick of this life.
-是那只猫在说话吗 -是的
- Is that cat talking? - He is.
我真的老了 我骨头都痛了
I'm really old. My bones ache.
我过了七年没有她的日子了
I've spent the last seven years without her.
我想见米尔德里德
I want to see Mildred.
你陪了我这么久...
You've been by my side for so long...
可我从没喜欢过你
But I never liked you.
我知道
I know.
帮我亲亲米尔德里德阿姨
Give Aunt Mildred a kiss for me.
我们献出这条生命来换取一个答案
We offer this life for an answer.
我为什么没死
Hey, why am I not dead?
曼弗雷德
Manfred?
曼弗雷德
Manfred!
-曼弗雷德 -让开
- Manfred! - Move!
不 不 不不不
No, no. No-no-no-no-no.
-不该这样的 -不不不不
- This isn't happening. - No, no, no, no.
他应该只是去找... 答案了
He was just supposed to get an... answers.
他不能死
He can't be dead.
不 不 不 我的天
No. No, no. Oh, my God.
-他死了 -我的天
- He's gone. - Oh, my God. No.
求你 他不能死
He can't be dead. Please.
不 别死
No. Don't be dead.
他现在像冰块一样冰凉
He's like ice.
我只想待在这里...
I'm just going to stay here...
因为我不相信你死了
Because I don't believe you're gone.
这是魔法
This is magic.
你说过等我准备好
And you said to say when I was ready
继续上次的谈话你再说
to pick up where we left off.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
回到我身边
Come back to me.
你是那个萨满 卡托...
You're the shaman. Cato...
卡托瑞 你是哪位
Catori. And you are?
曼弗雷德
Manfred.
这里是...
So this is...
这里是死域吗
this is death?
这里是死域
This is death.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
很安宁
It's peaceful.
此刻这里比午夜镇还安宁
A lot more peaceful than Midnight is at the moment.
泽尔达在这附近吗
Is Xylda around?
你不是有问题要问我吗
Don't you have a question for me?
有 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
我怎样才能修复结界
How do I close the veil?
你说的那些事 你怎么会知道 怎么知道的
How'd you know what you said? How?
杰里米
Jeremy?
康克诺让我来 是因为他知道你会听我说话
Colconnar sent me because he knew you'd listen to me.
-我从没想过伤害你 -可你还是伤害了
- I never meant to hurt you. - But you did.
跟我走 你就再也不会
Come with me, and you will never
伤害你爱的人了
hurt anyone else you care about.
康克诺也不会伤害你爱的人
Neither will Colconnar.
你自愿跟他走
Go to him willingly,
他就会放过其他人
and he'll spare the others.
要是你不走的话
But if you don't,
他们都得死
they all die.
曼弗雷德 你不能死
You can't just die, Manfred.
那样一点都不酷...
That's not cool of you...
-你的心脏停止跳动了 -怎么回事
- Your heart was stopped. - What the hell?
菲济的诅咒 起作用了
Fiji's spell. It worked.
你知道答案了吗
You got answers?
知道了
Yeah.
我见到一个萨满
I met the shaman.
菲济在哪
Where's Fiji?
菲济
Fiji!
她跟他走了
She's going to him.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表