剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
不 没有 但要小心
No. No, but be careful.
你的情感...
Your emotions...
你要控制它们
You need to control them.
布波 奥利维亚 过来
Bobo, Olivia, come here.
-你没事吧 -他在外面
- You okay? - He's out there!
昨晚那个人 他就在那
The man from last night, he's right there.
在哪呢
What is it?
不 我... 我发誓 他刚刚就在那的
No, I... I swear it, he was right out there.
我们去找他
Let's go find him.
好 呆在这
Okay, stay here.
锁上门
Lock the door.
他在那
There he is!
我记得你说他很高
I thought you said he was tall.
没剩下什么可以埋的
There wasn't much left of him to bury.
不...
No...
一定还剩点什么
There has to be something left.
骨头 衣服 任何东西
Bones, clothes, anything.
恐怕没有了
I'm afraid not.
已经过了一千年了
It's been a thousand years.
那是很久以前了
It was a long shot.
那是我们唯一的机会
That was our only shot.
怎么回事
What was that?
那些是什么玩意
What the hell are those things?
死灵
Wraiths.
预示恶魔到来的邪恶灵魂
Evil spirits heralding the arrival of a demon.
康克诺要来了
Colconnar's coming.
真好 那现在我们怎么办
Great. So now what do we do?
我中过两次枪
I've been shot twice.
也被刀捅过
Stabbed.
从没有过这种感觉
Nothing's burned like that.
那感觉很不错
That feels nice.
这是我自己的膏药 花了很多年研究的
It's my own salve. Worked on it for years.
你可能会因为保护我而死
You could have died protecting me.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我义无反顾
There's nowhere I'd rather be.
至少他们是鬼魂
At least they're spirits.
进不了这个房♥间
They can't come into this house.
那康克诺呢 他怎么办
And Colconnar? What about him?
他不是鬼魂 他是活的
He's not spirit. He's alive.
-一旦他崛起... -我们就完蛋了
- Once he rises... - We're screwed.
她是对的
She's right.
我们没办法阻止他们 没办法阻止康克诺
We've got no way to stop them. No way to stop Colconnar.
只能坐以待毙
We're sitting ducks.
你真是个鼓舞人心的演说家啊 不是吗
Quite the motivational speaker, aren't you?
不 我... 我是个现实主义者
No, I'm... I'm a realist,
而现实主义告诉我
and my realistic self knows
我们只能做一件事
there's only one thing we can do.
-离开 -所以你逃了又回来
- Get out. - So you bail just to come back
-就是要告诉我们都逃走 -我不是说要逃走
- and tell us all to bail? - I'm not saying we bail.
我是说我们把菲济带去安全的地方
I'm saying we get Fiji somewhere safe,
重新组织 重新思考 想个计划再回来
we regroup, rethink, come back with a plan
消灭死灵和康克诺
to kill the wraiths and Colconnar.
乔和我去车♥库♥
Joe and I are gonna go to the garage.
小心
Careful.
嗯 在我们走之前
Well, before we leave,
我需要你叫醒一个吸血鬼
I need you to wake up a vampire.
斯努格力先生 快
Mr. Snuggly, come on!
斯努格力 你在哪
Snuggly, where are you?
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
-他在风暴时躲起来了 -我去后面找找
- He hides during storms. - I'll look out back.
噓
Scat!
不喜欢猫吗
Don't like cats?
他先不喜欢我的
He didn't like me first.
你把这里弄得真好
It's pretty cool what you did here.
我♥干♥什么了
What'd I do?
我知道米尔德里德是女巫
I know about Mildred being a witch,
-所以我猜测... -嗯 我不是
- so I just assumed... - Well, don't.
你不了解我和我的任何事 所以...
You don't know me or anything about me, so...
等等 我...
Wait. Whoa, I...
我没别的意思
I didn't mean anything by it.
我是午夜镇的人 我们很包容怪人
I'm a Midnighter. We're good with weird.
所以如果你是女巫 那也没事
So if you're a witch, that's cool.
没事吗
Cool?
我叫杰里米 你叫什么
I'm Jeremy. You got a name?
-菲济 -和斐济岛一个读音吗
- It's Fiji. - Like the island?
是的 我的父母 嗯...
Yeah, my parents, um...
他们喜欢旅游 但他们没钱
they liked to travel, but they didn't have any money,
所以他们以想去的地方给我们取名字
so they named us after places they wanted to go.
我喜欢
I like it.
是吧
Yeah.
看来你确实喜欢怪人
You do like weird.
你们两个还好吧
You two good?
不好 我在大白天出门
No. I'm up in daylight.
-走进阳光 -别抱怨了
- Walking into the sun. - Ugh! Quit complaining.
-快走 -你很享受吗 报复我吗
- And move! - You enjoying this? Payback?
嘿 如果我要报复 你就是裸着身子被拖出来了
Ha! If this was payback, you'd be naked.
而且我们也不会安排一辆
And we wouldn't have arranged
吸血鬼大巴
for the vampire bus.
没有阳光 不用谢
No sunlight. You're welcome.
不 不 不行 我不能 不能 不能离开...
No, no, no. I can't, I can't, I can't leave...
你疯了吗 我们要带你走
Are you crazy? We gotta get you out of here!
-我不能丢下他 -把你的车钥匙给我
- I can't leave him! - Give me your car keys.
-我去找他 -好
- I'll get him. - Okay.
-猫笼在门边 -好 你... 你快走
- The cat carrier's by the door! - Yeah, you... you go.
我会赶上的
I'll catch up.
斯努格力先生
Mr. Snuggly!
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
-你在这干什么 -一会再说 快上车
- What are you doing here? - Later! Get in!
洛卡弗利亚县已经进入紧急状态
A state of emergency has been issued for Roca Fria County.
据报告全县都被沙尘暴覆盖
Dust storms have been reported throughout the county.
如果你在车上被困住了
If you're in your car and get caught,
靠边停车保命
pull aside to stay alive.
这不可能
That's not an option.
我真希望你没回来找我
I really wish you hadn't come back for me.
你留下来救猫
You stayed to save the cat.
不 不 我留下来是为了让菲济走
No. No. I stayed to make sure Fiji would go.
好吧 那么 如果我没来
Okay, well, if I hadn't showed up,
你和斯努格力先生就死定了
you and Mr. Snuggly would be dead.
可能吧
Maybe.
-也许 谢谢 -好吧
- Probably. Thank you. - Yeah.
你额头上的伤是怎么回事...
What happened? The cut on your forehead...
我撞车了
I crashed the car.
车一直不启动 但只是...
It wouldn't start, but just...
油路延时开关卡住了
The fuel pump inertia switch got tripped,
但我开车走的时候
but as I was driving off,
我又开始担心你们
I started to worry about you guys.
我看见风暴来了
I saw that the storm was moving in.
我想 万一你们车坏了呢
I thought, you know, what if you guys had car trouble.
当然 就是因为这个
Sure. That's why.
我担心每个人
I was worried about everyone.
尤其是你
And you in particular.
天哪 去开房♥吧
Dear God, get a room.
-等等 什么 -谁说的
- Wait. What? - Who said that?
奥利维亚和曼弗雷德通过电♥话♥了
Olivia talked to Manfred.
他们带着斯努格力活着出来了
They made it out alive with Snuggly.
我们都安全了
We're all safe.
我希望是
I hope so.
还有吗
Is there something else?
还有什么没告诉我的吗
Something you're not telling me?
没有
No.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表