剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
成为一名牧师让我来到了这里
Being a reverend led me here.
这是我的家 我的信仰
This is my home, my purpose.
我不想失去它
And I don't want to lose it.
不会的 我们不会让你失去它
You won't. We won't let that happen.
昨晚很不寻常
Last night was different.
平时 一头公牛就够我吃
Usually, a bull is enough to sate me.
但这次却不行
This time it wasn't.
有什么东西变了
Something is different.
这让我很不安
And that scares me.
是啊
Yeah.
菲济
Fiji.
菲济
Fiji.
菲济
Fiji!
菲济
Fiji?
你被放出来了
You're out.
-警♥察♥撤诉了 -是啊
- Charges dropped. - Yes.
我欠你个人情
I owe you.
很少有朋友为我 与警♥察♥为敌
Not too often friends take on the cops for me.
好了...
Well...
这场闹剧就翻篇吧
now it's time to move past all this ugliness.
我做不到
I can't.
奥布丽的丈夫还逍遥法外
Aubrey's husband is still out there,
只要他没被捕
and as long as he is,
这事就还没完
this isn't over.
你不该放布波·温斯罗普出来
Shouldn't have let Bobo Winthrop out.
完事了
We're done here.
各种邪恶力量被吸引至此
Evil is being drawn here.
恶人 恶灵
Human evil, supernatural evil.
这才刚刚开始
And it's just beginning.
邪恶扎根得越深 分界线就越脆弱...
The more that evil takes hold, the more the veil frays...
最后支离破碎
Until it breaks altogether.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
一千年前
A millennia ago,
上一次界线被打破时 我在场
the last time it tore, I was here.
就这样
So that's it?
我们只能坐以待毙吗
We wait for this to happen?
或许有转机
Maybe not.
有这样一个预言
There's a prophecy.
有一支军队将崛起 与邪恶斗争
An army will rise to battle the evil
并将分界永远封印
and seal the veil forever.
那支军队的领袖有天赐之眼
That army will be led by a man with the gift of vision,
他能连结阴阳两界
who can bridge the living and the dead.
那个新来的
The new guy?
你的乔迁礼和...
My combo housewarming and...
"感谢救我于水火"的谢礼我就一起送了
"Thanks for saving my ass" Gift.
-太棒了 谢谢 -不客气
- That's awesome, thanks. - Oh, yeah.
菲济跟我说你帮了大忙
Fiji told me what you did.
奥布丽 她... 她想告诉你真♥相♥
Aubrey, she... she wanted to tell you the truth.
她的丈夫让她来接近你
Her husband asked her to get to know you,
但她对你的感情 是...
but what she felt for you, that was...
是真的
That was real.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Thanks for that.
但我的心爱之人 已经不在了
But the woman I love, she didn't exist.
布波
Bobo.
很高兴你平安回来
Glad to have you back.
回来真好
Nice to be back.
我来看看你 伤口怎么样了
I'm just checking. How's the stitches?
很疼
Painful.
但是...
But...
至少这块伤疤背后有段佳话
At least there's a good story with the scar.
看来你准备在这安家了
Looks like you're making yourself at home.
我还以为经历了老虎
I thought for sure after the tiger
和幽灵事件后 你会离开
and the ghosts, you'd be gone.
我现在还不能走 我都签合同了
Well, I can't leave now. I got a sign.
好吧
Well?
什么好吧
Well, what?
我以为你说你伤口不流血了就...
Well, I think you said that once you weren't bleeding...
我只是... 出于好奇
Just... just curious.
你这样做是不是故意气你♥爸♥爸
Is this about pissing off your dad?
大概2%是出于叛逆
I'd say maybe 2% is me rebelling,
更多的是因为我爱上你了
and the rest is me kind of being into you.
不错 有98%
Well, 98%.
可以接受
I can live with that.
曼弗雷德将决定我们的生死
Manfred stands between us and that?
没错
I think so.
真该死
Damn.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表