剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
"得州午夜"前情提要
Previously on "Midnight Texas."
午夜镇和地狱之间的结界正在变弱
The veil between Hell and Midnight is fraying.
有这样一个预言
There's a prophecy.
"军兵必起 与恶相战 永久封界"
"An army will rise to battle the evil and seal the veil forever."
我知道怎么杀掉康克诺
I know how to kill Colconnar.
所以你打算让多个恶灵附身
So you intend to be possessed by multiple demonic spirits.
结束了
This is over.
-你没事了 -我们都没事了
- You're safe. - We all are.
吸血鬼的血对人类没好处
Vampire blood's not good for humans,
可我不能失去你 奥利维亚
but I couldn't lose you, Olivia.
可以交换戒指了
It's time to exchange the rings.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
-我还想再和你共度几世纪 -想回家吗
- I want another century or two with you. - Wanna go home?
只要赶得上回来吃蛋糕
As long as we come back before the cake.
被恶魔附身会有副作用
Being possessed by demons could have side effects.
酒店的新主人
The new owners of the hotel.
一定能完全复兴午夜镇
This will completely revitalize Midnight.
那只是其中一种表现方式
That's one way to put it.
早安 帅哥 给
Morning, sunshine. Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
又做噩梦了
Did you have another bad dream?
是啊
Yeah.
说不定该买♥♥个新枕头
Do you think maybe it's time for you to invest in a new pillow
或者吃点褪黑素[可帮助睡眠]
or maybe start taking melatonin?
对 或者睡前别吃墨西哥卷
Yeah, or stop eating burritos before bed.
或许 是时候改变了
Or maybe it's time for a change.
我最近一直在思考人生
I've been taking stock lately.
躲过了世界末日 是该好好想想
Yeah, dodging the apocalypse will make you do that.
对 既然现在我终于能喘口气
Yeah, and since I've had time to breathe now
想想康纳和我爸的事情
and think about Connor and my dad,
我觉得继续待在午夜镇可能不太好
I'm not sure that staying in Midnight is the best thing for me.
你知道我很爱你吧
You know how much I love you, right?
当然 我也爱你
Of course. I love you, too.
我真的很在乎这镇子 还有镇上每个人
And I really care about this town, and everybody in it.
但我不想永远给人端芝士牛堡三明治
But I don't wanna be serving patty melts forever.
是啊
Yeah.
所以... 我申请了拜森大学的写作项目
So... I applied to Bison's writing program.
虽然... 希望渺茫
And it's... it's such a long shot.
可能我根本进不去 但如果成功了
I probably won't even get in, but if I do,
我希望你能和我一起走
I want you to come with me.
被拒绝了
That's a no.
有你在的地方就是家
Home is wherever you are.
你流鼻血了
Your nose is bleeding.
这性♥爱♥魔法够热辣吗
Sex magic's pretty hot?
超辣 你挺有两下子
Beyond. You got skills, girl.
想想两个月前 我还是雪一般纯洁的处♥女♥
To think a mere two months ago I was pure as snow.
你说我们存了多少飞行里程
How many frequent flier miles do you think we banked?
我看我们马上就是超级会员了
I think we're probably approaching Elite Status.
我们马上就能度过最难的一关了
I bet I can get us over the, hump.
亲爱的 我回家了
Honey? I'm home.
情况如何
How was your hit?
大获成功
Killer.
早上好 老婆
Good morning, wife.
晚上好 老公
Good night, husband.
瑜伽如何
How's the yoga?
我在努力克制体内的恶魔
You know, I'm keeping my demons at bay.
恶灵终于放过午夜镇了吗
Think evil's finally taking a break from Midnight?
宝贝 说出来就不灵了
Babe, you just jinxed it.
拿起它...
Take it...
曼弗雷德
Manfred.
曼弗雷德
Manfred!
要续杯吗
Do you want a refill?
抱歉
Sorry.
要 多点
Yes. Yes, lots.
-比麦当娜做的差远了 -可不是嘛
- It's not nearly as good as Madonna's. - I know.
我希望她在游轮上玩得开心 我们就饿着吧
I hope she's having fun on her cruise while we all starve.
这汉堡好难吃
That's like a hockey puck.
我也不想打扰大家吃早餐的兴致
Hate to disrupt our tasty breakfast.
但我们有重要的事要谈
But we have business to discuss.
我找到一些翻新酒店的消息
Dug up some information on the hotel renovation.
不知道为什么之前完没有消息
Not sure why the cone of silence,
昨天才建起官网
but they didn't have a web site until yesterday.
现在有种类似水疗的东西 叫做...
And now it's some sort of spa retreat thing called...
水晶沙漠 那是我的领域
Crystal Desert. That is my territory.
抱歉 菲济
Sorry, Fij.
而且你们看
And get this.
下个月的房♥间全订满了
They're fully booked for the next month.
这有什么可疑的
Why so suspicious?
你第一天认识奥利维亚吗
Have you met Olivia?
谁会想来午夜镇旅游啊
Why would anyone wanna visit Midnight?
又不是什么旅游胜地
I mean, it's not exactly a tourist destination.
因为他
Because of him.
凯大♥师♥
Healer Kai.
他有众多绝望又爱妄想的追随者
Has a huge following of the desperate and delusional.
-跟邪教似的... -你怎么知道它不合法
- Well, if it quacks like a cult... - How do you know he's not legit?
他穿露露柠檬[美国瑜伽服饰品牌]
He's wearing Lululemon.
你还好吗 都不说话
You okay? You're quiet.
我最近睡得不好
I haven't been sleeping well.
不过酒店的事就别担心了
But don't worry about the hotel.
不出三个月 肯定凉
It'll be out of business in three months tops.
闹鬼
Ghosts.
他们开始装♥修♥时我看到的
Saw them when they started the renovation.
闹鬼的酒店在美团上可不受欢迎
Haunted hotels don't exactly rate well on Yelp.
好吧 不管闹不闹鬼
Yeah, well, ghosts or not,
我们八个要去参加它盛大的开业式
the eight of us are going to that grand opening.
宝贝
Babe.
知道我现在最想干嘛吗
You know what I would kill for?
那个
That.
就是泡泡浴
Exactly that.
不得不说 这种精神联结
Well, I have to admit, this whole psychic connection
不算糟
doesn't suck.
这是喝我血的一个好处
One of the benefits of drinking my blood.
你说它会起效多久来着
How long did you say it would last?
直到死亡将我们分开
Till death do us part.
我以为自己不会结婚
Well, I didn't think I was the marrying type.
但这难道不是一般女人的愿望吗
But isn't this what every woman wants?
让男人比她自己还早...
For their man to know her needs and desires...
了解自己的需求和欲望
before she even does?
你可不是一般女人
But you're not every woman.
对
True.
你连这欲望都看出来了
Ooh, guess you knew I needed that, too.
你有麻烦了吧 曼尼
You're in trouble now, ain't you, Manny?
奶奶
Grandma?
奶奶 真的是你
Grandma. That really you?
当然是 曼尼
Sure is, Manny.
如果可以 真想好好抱抱你
I'd hug you real big, if I could.
我以为你超度了
I thought you'd crossed over.
我的确超度了 所以看着这么好
I did. That's why I look so good.
终于能安息了
Was resting in peace finally.
这样也挺好
And it was real nice, too.
终于有固定的家了
A home without wheels.
天天喝葡萄酒
Rosé all day.
跟泰咪·温妮特[号♥称美国乡村音乐第♥一♥夫♥人♥]打牌
Canasta with Tammy Wynette.
之后就听说了你的事
Then I heard about this.
我不明白
I don't get it.
为什么是晚上
Why at night?
白天我都没事
During the day, I'm fine.
大部分时候没事
Well, mostly fine.
不过最近我老是克制不住
Lately I've been, having some urges.
我得尽量把爱人和利器放在一起
Let's just say I shouldn't mix loved ones and sharp objects.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表