剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
在我变身之前 会一直为你祈祷
I will pray for you until I turn.
明早见
See you in the morning.
这些物件束缚的灵魂们
Spirits tethered to these objects,
我召唤你们
I call to you.
我要解开你们与这个世界的束缚
I want to release you from your binds to this world.
如果你们能听见
If you can hear me,
就给我个表示
give me a sign.
我邀请你们
I invite you,
穿过结界
cross over,
让我看到你们
let me see you.
正在起作用吗
Is it working?
是的
Oh, yeah, it is.
我们马上就到了 好吗
We're gonna be there really soon, okay?
我...
I...
我要你给莱缪带句话
I need you to give Lem a message.
等你好了 你自己跟他说
You can tell him yourself as soon as you're better.
我还不一定能好呢
This may not end happy.
这可说不准
We don't know that.
万一好不了 你要说什么
But in case it doesn't, what's the message?
我会回到他身边的
I would have come back to him.
我愿意给你们一条明路
I'm offering a way out.
帮助我
Help me,
你们就不用再游离在地狱边界
and you don't have to be tethered to this world anymore, in limbo.
可以离开当铺
You can get out of this pawn shop.
可以超度
Move on.
拜托
Come on.
做个交易吧
I want to make a deal.
要干预吗
Should we intervene?
不要
No.
你不是故意要伤害他的
But you didn't intend to hurt him.
可我想故意伤害康克诺
But I intend to hurt Colconnar.
我要用上全部的愤怒和伤心
Gonna take all my anger and my hurt,
像对付杰里米那样对付他
and do to him what I did to Jeremy.
他是地狱的恶魔
He's a demon from hell.
你的计划不会有用 你知道的
What you got planned isn't gonna work, you know that.
我有个更好的主意
But I got a better idea.
康克诺想要你是因为你是个处♥女♥巫
Colconnar wants you because you're a virgin witch,
我们就不给他想要的
so instead of giving Colconnar what he wants,
你就别给了吧
how about you don't?
你到底在说什么
What does that even mean?
你应该知道我什么意思
I think you know what it means.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
等等 你是想... 我们...
Wait, you're suggesting that... that we...
就在... 外面的世界都快要终结了
While... while the world's ending right outside this door?
总不能等到世界终结了再做吧
Can't very well do it after the world ends.
一点也不好笑
This isn't funny.
是不好笑 你说得对
No, it's not. You're right.
但这件事我已经想了很久了
But it's something I've thought about for a long time.
从你第一天走进当铺的时候
Since that first day you walked into the pawn shop
端着那盘沙挞
with that plate of sand tarts.
你还记得我做的饼干
You remember the cookies?
当然记得
Of course I do.
我当时觉得不可能追到你
I thought you were out of my league.
得了吧
Shut up.
你又漂亮 又善良 又有趣
You are beautiful and kind and funny.
别告诉我你没这么想过
Don't tell me you haven't thought about it.
我当然想过
Of course I have.
只是...
I just...
没想过是这样
never imagined it like this.
那你想的是怎样
What'd you imagine?
就...
Well...
我想...
I thought...
我会为你做晚餐
I thought I'd make you dinner.
烤肉
A roast.
或者焗了两遍的土豆
And twice-baked potatoes, maybe.
然后看个电影
Then, we'd watch a movie.
我会选个恐怖片 你就会...
I'd pick something scary so you'd...
用手臂紧紧抱着我 可是...
put your arm around me, but...
像这样吗
Like this?
就像这样
Like that.
你不怕吗
You're not scared?
你已经不是当年的小女孩了
You're not that same girl you were back then.
所以我不怕
So no.
一点也不怕
Not one bit.
把那个处♥女♥巫带来
Bring the virgin witch to me.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
恶魔把你变强大了
Evil is making you powerful.
加入我们吧
Join us.
不用
Nah.
算了吧
I'll pass.
真不聪明
Your mistake.
站住吧
Why don't you stop there?
我绝不会让你们碰她
You're not laying a finger on her.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
你不会的
You won't.
如果我真的死了
And if you do,
我也心满意足
I will die happy.
布波
Bobo,
别开玩笑了
this isn't a joke.
我这么爱你 不会伤害你的
I love you too much to hurt you.
那就不要伤害我
So don't.
你可以的
You will it so.
你的魔法强大 是因为你强大
Your magic is strong because you are strong.
你的爱也很强大
Your love is strong.
我相信你
And I trust you,
完全相信你
completely.
现在能别说话了吗
So can we stop talking now?
菲济...
Fiji...
你干了什么好事
What did you do?
不
No!
现在你们都死定了
Now you all die.
你需要更多能量
You need more power.
埃米利奥 不要
Emilio, no!
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
给你 卖♥♥掉这个的人
Here, the man who sold it
觉得自己就是恶魔
thought he was the devil himself.
都结束了
This is over.
不
No!
滚出午夜镇
Get out of Midnight!
不
No!
你们自♥由♥了
You're free now.
从我身上离开
Get out of me
下地狱吧
and go to hell.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
不知道
I'm not sure.
不过康克诺走了
But Colconnar's gone.
是的
He is.
你没事了
You're safe.
我们都没事了 多谢你
We all are. Thank you.
莱缪尔 有些事你得知道
Hey, Lem, there's something you need to know.
我不知道该把发生的一切
Uh, just with everything going on,
跟谁说
I didn't know who else to call.
求你 说吧 她怎么样了
Please, please. How's she doing?
他们说她的伤口害了脓毒
Uh, they say she has burn sepsis,
可她不想用抗生素
and she's not responding to the antibiotics
她可能挨不过今晚
and she might not make it through the night.
天呐 知道了
Oh, God. Okay.
克里克
Creek.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她还在坚持 可他们说
She's hanging on, but they said
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表