剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
不论如何我都死定了
Either way, I die.
既然这样...
In that case...
整个巢穴的吸血鬼来访
A nest of vampires dropping in.
这很常见吗
This an everyday thing?
莱缪是我唯一见过的吸血鬼
Lem's the only vampire I've ever seen.
我也一样 这里的事情越来越奇怪了
Me too. Things are getting real weird here.
奥布丽和警长被杀
Aubrey and the Sheriff getting killed.
牧师变身
And the Rev getting out.
-你房♥子下面的恶魔 -还有 嗯 吸血鬼 真棒
- Demons under your house. - And, uh, vampires. Delightful.
吸血鬼会避开午夜镇
Vampires avoid Midnight.
莱缪尔是一个吸能量的吸血鬼
Lemuel's an energy-leaching vampire.
奥利维亚跟我讲过她和莱缪尔...
Olivia told me all about how she and Lem...
算了 继... 续说
Never mind. Go... go on.
莱缪尔能杀死吸血鬼 这就是他们避开这里的原因
Lemuel can kill vampires, which is why they stay away.
莱缪和撒迦... 他们看起来关系很好
And Lem and Zach... They seem close.
得了吧 他们是吸血鬼 他们杀人还吸人血
Come on, they're vampires. They kill and feed on people.
他说得对 即使莱缪为他们担♥保♥
He's right. Even though Lem vouched for him,
我们也不能放松警惕
we can't let our guard down.
他们说日出之前就会离开
They said they'd be gone by sunrise.
如果出了任何事 我们就聚在这里
If anything happens, we'll gather here.
教堂是圣所
The church is sanctuary.
仅供参考 大蒜 圣水
FYI, garlic, holy water,
吸血鬼要被邀请才能进来...
them needing to be invited inside...
都是骗人的
All lies.
那你怎么杀死他们
So how do you kill them?
银的毒性能削弱他们
Silver's poison, debilitates them.
但要彻底杀死他们 只有阳光照射
But to end their lives, it's either sun
或者用木桩刺穿心脏
or a wooden stake through the heart.
太棒了
Awesome.
他们就像在自己家一样
Making themselves at home.
嗯 这里以前是他们的家
Well, this was their home once.
哇 这里变样了
Wow. This place is different.
我记得吧台是在那边
I remember the bar was over there,
钢琴在后面
and the piano was in the back.
嘿 我... 嗯
Hey, I... Mm.
奥利维亚 这位是皮娅
Olivia, this is Pia.
另一位老朋友吗
Another old friend?
我喜欢她
I like her.
莱缪对女人的品味总是很高
Lem always had good taste in women.
好吧 你们有很多要聊的
Well, you guys all have a lot of catching up to do.
我感觉偏头痛犯了
I feel a migraine coming on.
你没有偏头痛 对吧
You don't have a migraine, do you?
你们玩开心
You guys have fun.
待会见
I'll see you later.
等他们走了以后
When they're gone.
早上见
See you in the morning.
噢 等等 早上就见不了了
Oh, wait, I won't.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
怎么了
What?
莱缪的朋友们... 你相信他们吗
Lem's friends... You trust them?
我不了解他们 也不了解你
I don't know them. I don't know you either.
我一眼就能认出骗子
I know a grift when I see it.
骗子了解骗子是吧
Takes a con man to know a con man?
也许是 但不论如何
Maybe. But either way,
那些吸血鬼有不可告人的目的
those vampires are up to something.
-你到底要说什么 -我能和死人交流
- You have my attention. - I can talk to dead people.
吸血鬼把你弄死
Vampires make dead people.
如果里面有鬼魂
If there are ghosts in there,
也许他们能告诉我们撒迦和他朋友的企图
maybe they can tell us what Zach and his friends are up to.
我需要有人望风...
I need a lookout...
除非你真的觉得他们不危险
unless you really think they're not dangerous.
没有吸血鬼
No vamps.
暂时没感应到任何鬼魂
Not sensing any spirits yet.
-噢 天哪 -一个鬼魂吗
- Oh, God. - A ghost?
比那更糟
Worse.
他们让她流尽血液而死
They bled her to death.
也不算
Not quite.
我们得带你离开
We need to get you out of here.
为什么
Why?
-看看你在哪 -你失血过多
- Look at where you are. - You lost a lot of blood.
我并没有失血 是我献出的
I didn't lose it. I gave it.
我在塔尔萨搭便车
I hitched a ride back in Tulsa.
我很开心
I'm having a blast.
你们挺合适的
You guys are doing just fine.
你知道皮娅总是我行我素
You know Pia always gets her way.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
还记得布宜诺斯艾利斯吗
Remember Buenos Aires?
记得
Yes.
你试图钉死我
You tried to stake me.
奥利维亚 曼弗雷德 怎么了
Olivia, Manfred, what's up?
你需要知道 撒迦带的血袋...
You should know, that blood bag Zach's carrying...
来源于他们关在车后面
It's from a girl they're keeping
-的一个女孩 -他们要把她吸干了
- in the back of their bus. - They're draining her.
你们偷看我们的车了
You were snooping around our bus?
-你们在我的镇上 -没事 皮娅
- You are in my town. - It's okay, Pia.
也不能怪他们起疑心
Can't blame them for being suspicious.
我们习惯了
We're used to it.
车上那个女孩... 名叫蒂芙尼
Girl on the bus... Her name's Tiffany.
她是个追随者
She's a groupie.
-这是真的 是有这种东西 -东西
- It's true. It's a thing. - A thing?
撒迦和皮娅不能像我一样吸取能量
Zach and Pia can't drain energy like I can.
他们需要血液 追随者是最人道的方式...
They need blood. Groupies are the most humane way...
一个自愿的食物来源
A willing food supply.
人道 她几乎动不了了
Humane? She can barely move.
到华夫屋去一趟[美国连锁餐厅]
A stop at the Waffle House,
蒂芙尼就会焕然一新了
and Tiffany will be as good as new.
因为你不是我们的一员
It's a hard thing to understand,
理解起来是很困难
since you're not one of us.
好吧 那么...
All right, then...
享受你们的团聚吧
enjoy your reunion.
让我跟奥利维亚单独待会
I need a minute with Olivia.
你恨他们
You hate them.
嘿 我猜我们看法不同
Hey, I guess I don't see what you see,
因为我不是你们的一员
since I'm not one of you.
我变成吸血鬼很久了
I've been a vampire a long while.
大部分时间 撒迦都支持我
Most of that time, Zach was by my side.
哇哦...
Well...
看看谁来了
look who's here.
我必须绞死亚伯拉罕 以儆效尤
I had to make an example out of Abraham.
你让我亏大了
You cost me, boy.
我现在还给你
Now I own you.
天呐
Oh, my God!
晚餐还没结束
Dinner's not over.
感觉好点没
Feel better?
好多了
Yeah. Much better.
吸血鬼都是杀人犯
All vampires are killers.
-除了莱缪吗 -他是例外
- Except for Lem? - He's the exception.
他一直是个例外 不过毋庸置疑...
He always has been, but make no mistake...
这伙吸血鬼很危险
This nest is dangerous.
你可是食物
You are food.
莱缪说过他们变了 真的变了
Lem said they changed. People do change.
你想赌上性命吗
Are you willing to bet your life on it?
你必须保护自己
You have to protect yourself.
再提醒我一下 为什么你觉得我在这里会很安全
Remind me again why you thought I'd be safe here.
午夜镇很安全
Midnight's safe.
你只要尽力保持午夜镇的安全就够啦
You just might have to fight to keep it that way.
进来
Come in.
看来我们都在担心同一件事
Looks like we're both worried about the same thing.
英雄所见略同
Great minds worry alike.
这是...
This is...
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表