剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
他们也没法子了
there's nothing more they can do.
她让我给你带个口信
She gave me a message for you.
她可以亲口对我说 她在哪
She can tell me herself. Where is she?
我没死
I'm not dead.
一点血就能治愈你
I healed you with a little blood.
不过我觉得你说过...
But I thought you said...
吸血鬼的血对人类没好处
Vampire blood's not good for humans.
是的
It isn't.
可我不能失去你 奥利维亚
But I couldn't lose you, Olivia.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不必抱歉
You won't.
不是故意让你担心
Didn't mean to worry you.
情况危急已经有一段时间了 但她很坚强
Things were touch-and-go for a while, but she's strong.
你的女儿会没事的
Your little girl's gonna be just fine.
不 别 别再踏足午夜镇了
No, don't. Do not step foot in Midnight.
你来了 事情很快就会变糟糕
You do, things will get ugly real fast.
现在 相信我 我会照顾好她的
Now, trust me. I have my eyes on her.
你受到诱惑了 对吗
You're tempted, aren't you?
是的
Yeah, I am.
你打算告诉我 把我从什么手中救出来的吗
You want to tell me what you spared me from?
我让恶灵们上我身了
I let demon spirits hijack my body.
"恶灵们" 复数
"Spirits," Plural.
六个
Six.
他们帮我把那怪物送回了地狱
They helped me send that thing back to hell.
可我能见他们所见 感他们所感
But I saw what they saw, felt what they felt,
可...
and...
那种感觉很不好
that wasn't great.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
你觉得你和我是时候...
Do you think it's time that you and I...
并非血亲才是家人...
Family isn't always about blood.
那些毫无偏见地
Family are the people
接纳真实的你的人
that accept you as you are,
就是家人
without judgment.
那些与你同甘共苦的人
The people that stand with you
就是家人
in joy and agony.
和家人在一起 爱是无条件的
With family, love doesn't come with conditions.
自愿作出牺牲
Sacrifices are made willingly,
只是为了不让自己所爱之人痛苦
if only to spare your loved ones pain.
一出生就有那样的家人
And if you're exceptionally lucky,
无疑是非常幸运的
you're born into that.
可有时并非如此
But sometimes not.
-我的天 我来得太晚了 -有时候要
- Oh, my God, I'm so late. - Sometimes it takes
花费大量的时间才能找到那个家人
a long time to find that family.
我们当中大多数人明白 何谓孤独
Most of us know what it's like to be alone,
何谓寂寞
solitary.
但正是因为我们了解孤独
But because we know loneliness, we recognize
我们才认识到 认定那个家人的
the miracle, the magic,
魔法与奇迹
committing to that family,
无论阴晴圆缺
for good or bad,
无论生老病死
sickness or health,
无论年华老去还是青春永驻
aging and not.
该交换戒指了
It's time to exchange the rings.
别担心
Don't worry.
铂金的...
Platinum...
不是银的
Not silver.
过去的一个世纪里 我从没结过婚
In over a century, I never married.
奥利维亚·查若缇 你是我的劫
You are an adventure, Olivia Charity.
好吧 大多男人 包括我父亲
Well,most men, my father included,
是我做这份谋生的工作的原因
they're the reason I do what I do for a living.
他们让我生气
They made me angry
暴♥力♥ 冷血
and violent and cold,
可是你
but you,
这个死人...
dead guy...
你出现了 让我再次人性化
You came along and made me human again.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我什么也没感受到
I don't feel anything.
也许是曼弗雷德一劳永逸地封了结界吧
Maybe Manfred sealed the veil for good.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许他只是将结界封锁了
Or maybe he closed it
一千年
for a thousand years.
反正以一种方式结束
That's a ways away.
我可以接受这个结局
I can live with that.
想回家吗
Want to go home?
不会失礼吗
Is it rude?
不会
No.
那我们出去会...
How about we go...
再回来怎么样
then we come back in a little bit?
只要我们在切蛋糕前回来
So long as we come back before the cake.
又来了
Again?
真幸运
Lucky.
你知道 没有你这一切不会发生
You know none of this would have happened without you.
如果不是你 我不会回来
Well, I wouldn't have come back if it wasn't for you,
某种程度上来说 是...
so by extension, it's...
这一切都是拜我所赐
All this is because of me?
是我
Yay me.
是你
Yay you.
和我跳支舞怎样
How about you dance with me?
我最喜欢的可不是跳舞
Dancing, uh, not my favorite thing.
是啊 可我最爱跳舞
Yeah, but it's mine.
来吧
Come on.
什么鬼
The hell is that?
你也听到隆隆声了吗
You can hear that rumbling too?
我怎么会听不见
How can I not?
我的天
Oh, gosh.
抱歉
Apologies.
第一次见面就留下不好的印象
A terrible first impression.
卡车本该另一天来的
The trucks weren't supposed to arrive for another day...
你是谁
Who are you?
梅勒妮·普拉特
Melanie Pratt,
在奥尔巴尼全球集团工作
work with Albany Worldwide.
我们是热情的公♥司♥
We're a hospitality company
也是这间旅馆的新主人
and the new owners of the hotel.
你们为什么买♥♥这家旅馆
Why would you buy the hotel?
我们要翻新这里
We're renovating.
这是历史性的财产
I mean, it is a historic property.
我觉得这个决策不太明智
I don't think that's wise.
这会完全复兴午夜镇的
Oh, this will completely revitalize Midnight.
我们会把这个镇变成旅游胜地
We'll make this town a destination.
让全世界的游客来这里
We'll get tourists in here from all over.
这个镇有非常丰富的历史
This town has a very colorful history.
那只是其中一种表现方式
That's one way to put it.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表