剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
给你的
Is for you.
我改过了 这样你可以就不用箭...
I adjusted it, so instead of arrows...
而用棍子远距离射击
You can stake one without getting too close.
我只是希望你能保护自己
I just want you to be able to protect yourself.
谢... 谢谢你
Tha... thank you.
-你在干嘛 -没干嘛
- What are you doing? - Nothing.
别担心
Don't worry.
克里克 我看过菲济抬起一辆车
I saw Fiji lift a car, Creek.
我知道莱缪跟咱完全不是一类人
I know Lem's not exactly the same as us.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what's going on.
午夜镇来了一群吸血鬼
There's a nest of vampires in Midnight.
-就像莱缪叔叔那种 -不是
- Like Uncle Lem. - No.
他们跟莱缪不一样
They're nothing like Lem.
-那我们该担心吗 -不
- So should we be worried? - No.
我们该有所准备
We should be prepared.
去拿把刀
Go get a knife.
之前在教堂没见过你啊
I don't think I've ever seen you in my church before.
万事都有第一次
First time for everything.
丘伊去了埃尔帕索的...
Chuy's in El Paso...
美甲店
NailCon.
人们来不是为了陪伴
No one comes here for company.
而是寻求庇护 忏悔
Sanctuary, confession, yes.
我猜你是后者吧
I'm assuming it's the latter.
你之前在这没见过我 是因为...
The reason you haven't seen me here before...
我是堕落天使
I'm fallen.
我曾是个天使
I once was an angel.
现在呢
And now?
现在我走下了圣坛
Now I'm living a grounded life
和爱人一起生活
with someone I love.
我想保护这种生活
And it's a life I want to protect.
你觉得吸血鬼威胁到你了
And you think the nest threatens that.
吸血鬼只是威胁的源头
Vampires are just the beginning of the threat.
天使来示警的时候
I guess when an angel comes heralding a warning,
我应该好好听着
I suppose I should listen.
堕落天使
Fallen angel.
我以邻居 朋友的身份跟你说这些
I'm speaking to you as a neighbor and a friend.
我是个能听你
And a reverend...
忏悔 为你保密的教士
who will hear your confession and keep your secret.
午夜镇的保护结界...
The veil that Midnight sits upon...
逐渐褪去...
It's fraying...
邪灵都被吸引过来了
and evil is being drawn here.
你感觉到了 对不
You've felt it, haven't you?
我上次变身
Last time I turned,
的时候 就特别饥渴
the hunger was insatiable.
-那我们要怎么做 -没有我们
- So what do we do about this? - There's no we.
我和丘伊不会待很久
Chuy and I may not be here much longer.
我们走之后 人们要知道事实
And after we're gone, someone needs to know the truth,
因为有一天
'cause there will come a time
午夜镇的人将面临选择
when Midnighters are gonna have to make a choice...
离开 还是战斗
To leave or to fight.
铅笔啊 小靓仔 你该直插心脏
A pencil? You got to pierce the heart, pretty boy.
他们杀了五金店的伙计
They killed the hardware store guy.
他叫亨利 是个好人
His name was Henry. He was a good man.
他们说谎
They lied.
他们杀了他
They killed him,
镇上的任何人都可能成为下一个目标
and anyone in town could be next.
等天亮日出...
Waiting for sunrise...
可不是个好主意
Not that great a plan anymore, huh?
我们要提醒大家
We need to warn everyone.
是时候集♥合♥了
It's time for Mass.
可怜的亨利
Poor Henry.
至少我们还活着
At least we're safe.
我屋子不欢迎死人
Uh, my house is inhospitable to the dead.
所以我从不请莱缪来吃饭
It's why I never invite Lem for dinner.
我们要准备好
Hey, we need to be ready.
一鼓作气 有很多吸血鬼
Go on offense. There's a lot of vampires.
弩和棍子是远远不够的
We need more than crossbows and stakes.
我们需要... 有针对性的武器
We need... targeted weapons.
什么 比如神器吗
What, like supernatural weapons?
你是巫师...
You're a witch...
还有巫术商店
in a witchcraft store.
我们要创造武器
We need to get creative.
创造...
Creative...
我能做到
I can do that.
我求了好几个月
Oh, I begged for months.
终于 1888年的最后一天
Then finally, New Year's Eve...
撒迦同意了
1888, Zach caved.
难得一见的软弱时刻啊
Mm, a rare moment of weakness.
皮娅就这么
And that's how little Pia
加入了吸血鬼家族
was brought into the family.
你没有转化奥利维亚吗
You ever gonna turn Olivia?
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
等到你有鱼尾纹才转化吗
Wait till you spot your first crow's feet.
你俩能让我和莱缪
Would you two mind giving me and Lem
单独聊聊吗
a few minutes alone, please?
能啊
Sure.
我去吧台待着
I'll be in the bar.
在这生活肯定很好
Must be nice being here.
我们在外面太惨了
It's a cold world out there for our kind.
一直在逃亡 太累了
We're always on the run. It's exhausting.
撒迦利亚 你为什么来这
Why are you here, Zachariah?
你可不是途径这里 是吗
You're not just passing through, are you?
我忘了这里有多奇特
I forgot how special this place was.
这里的力量比印象中更强大
Energy here is more powerful than I remember.
午夜镇呼唤我
Midnight called to me.
我感觉我属于这里
I feel like I belong here.
我们属于这里
We belong here.
你要我怎样
What are you asking me for?
我要你让我们留下来
I'm asking you to let us stay.
她没接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
他们为什么要骗莱缪
Why would they lie to Lem?
没办法的 吸血鬼嗜血又残忍♥
Can't help it. Vamps are bloodthirsty and cruel.
莱缪说他们是朋友
Lem said they were friends.
曾经是 之后发生了很多事
Once. A lot has happened since.
有些事得告诉你
There's something you need to know.
你已经有好几个月在聚会上扫兴了
You've been a party pooper for months.
我们给你搞了个振奋精神的礼物
We got you a gift to lift your spirits.
闭上眼睛 刚开始有点疼
Just close your eyes. It'll hurt for a second.
之后会感觉很棒
Then it'll feel good.
很快就结束了
And then it's over.
还是奴隶...
Still a slave...
这次是被血奴役
And this time to blood.
我不能再这样了
I can't do this anymore.
等到天亮
Wait until daylight.
从后面的楼梯溜走 你会没事的
Then sneak out the back stairs. You'll be fine.
-你要放我走吗 -是的
- You're letting me go? - Yes.
可能还会和你一起...
Maybe I'll join you...
溜进日光 结束一切
Sneak into the daylight, put an end to this.
你不必自杀
You don't have to kill yourself.
你可以转变的
You can change.
我很久以前选择了自己的路
I chose my path a long time ago.
永远不会太迟
It's never too late.
你想摆脱这个诅咒吗
Do you want to put this curse behind you?
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫泽尔达
My name is Xylda.
姑娘不错吧
Enjoy the girl?
她对你做了什么
What did she do to you?
她救了我
She saved me.
那个吉普赛女孩让你背叛我们
That gypsy girl made you turn your back on us.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表