剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
人类
Oh. A man?
不 不是人类 嗯...
No, not a man. Um...
是恶魔
A demon.
我初遇他是在一个集市上
The first time I saw him was in this marketplace,
和一些粗鲁的人们讨价还价
haggling with some pretty sketchy guys.
丝绸之路商贩 我想买♥♥个瓷器
Silk Road traders. I wanted this porcelain.
他们出的价我付不起 就走了
They asked for more than I had, so I left.
我跟了上去 看见那些商贩
And I followed. Saw the traders
把他痛打了一顿
beating the crap out of him.
我就用翅膀把他们吓跑了
So, I showed a little wing and scared them off.
我去扶丘伊起来
I went to help Chuy up
看到他浑身都是黑血
and saw that he was covered in black blood.
-恶魔之血 -他们不只打了他...
- Demon blood. - They not only beat him...
还偷走了他的凉鞋
they also stole his sandals.
我问他为什么不击溃他们
I asked him why didn't he just tear them apart,
他说也许他们更需要那双便鞋
and he said maybe they needed the sandals more than he did.
那句话改变了一切
And that changed everything.
鲍伊说我们高人一等
Bowie told us we were superior,
恶魔很邪恶 天使杀恶魔
that demons were evil, and angels killing demons
是一种职责... 丘伊证明这都是错的
was doing a service... Chuy disproved all of it.
我还是难以接受 你是个恶魔
I still can't get over it. You're a demon?
半恶魔 我妈是人类
Half-demon. My mom was human.
你父母是另一段禁忌之恋
Parents were another forbidden love?
不是恋情
It wasn't love.
我妈和我很亲近
My mom and I were close.
她教我控制恶魔的那部分
She taught me to control my demonic side.
说我们之间的联结让我坚强
She said that our connection would keep me strong.
现在我和他的联结也让我坚强
Now I have this connection to keep me strong.
好吧 可你该告诉我们
Yeah, but you should've told us.
他们现在说了啊
They're telling us now.
现在午夜镇有个愤怒天使
Yeah, now there's an angry angel in Midnight.
他们能永生 菲济说得对
They're immortal. Fiji's right. This shouldn't be
我们不该现在才第一次知道
the first time we're hearing about this.
听着 乔救了克里克
Look, Joe saved Creek.
我很乐意回报他们
I'm willing to return the favor.
天使们... 我们该怎么对付
So, angels... how do we deal with them?
他们很厉害 可以读心
Well, they're tough. Angels can read your mind,
用你的秘密对付你
use your secrets against you.
真棒 还能永生
Great. And immortal.
不 几乎算永生
No. Almost immortal.
人类无法杀死天使
Humans can't kill an angel,
我的力量也不足以对抗鲍伊那样的资深天使
and I'm not tough enough to take on an angel like Bowie.
可是恶魔能 对吧
But demons can, right?
不... 不能这么干
Oh, that... that is not an option.
他上次转变后 用了三年才恢复
Last time he changed, it took three years to get him back.
如果丘伊转变了 我们都很危险
If Chuy turns, we're all in danger.
我做不到 抱歉
I can't. I'm sorry.
好吧 如果我们不能杀掉她
Okay, if we can't kill her,
也许可以把她送到别处去
maybe we can send her somewhere else,
恶魔能对抗她的地方
where there are demons who can take care of her.
我家的驱魔术... 镜子是道传送门
The exorcism at my house... the mirror acted as a portal.
我们可以看到另一边
And we saw over to the other side of the veil.
如果我们制♥造♥一道传送门
What if we created a portal
把她困在另一边呢
and trapped her on the other side of the veil?
你是建议我们把一位天使送去地狱吗
Are you suggesting we send an angel to hell?
-行得通吗 -也许吧
- Will that work? - I think it just might.
鲍伊... 她能知道你头脑里的所有事
So Bowie... she can read everything inside your head?
天使都可以
All angels can.
等等... 你能读心吗
Wait... you can read our thoughts?
只有我想要的时候 可我不想
Only if I choose to, which I don't.
我不会滥用这种能力 很久没用过了
I won't abuse that power. I haven't used it in centuries.
不过鲍伊... 她会毫不犹豫地利用她读到的信息
But Bowie... she won't hesitate to use what she reads
来达到自己的目的...
to get her way...
或是羞辱别人
or humiliate you.
真是个可爱的人
Sounds like a lovely person.
我得先走了
If you'll excuse me.
这儿的秘密太多了
There's just so many secrets floating around here.
我都跟不上了
I can hardly keep up.
不是每个人都像你那么透明
Not everyone can be an open book like you.
我也有秘密
Oh, I have my secrets.
他们只会回来伤害我 而不会伤害其他人
They just can't come back to hurt anyone but me.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
你还有秘密吗
Do you have more secrets?
没什么大秘密了
Nothing as huge.
都是些小事
Just small stuff.
比如
Like what?
比如我想念家人
Like I miss my family.
不是他们的信仰 不是暴♥力♥
Not what they believe in. Not the violence.
我想念感恩节
I miss Thanksgiving.
想我妈妈
I miss my mom.
一定很艰难
That's got to be hard.
还有我爱你
And I love you.
好吧
Okay.
我得开始...
I got to get going...
传送门 我得...
The portal. I got to...
开始做...
get going on...
电击恐怕不能阻挡他们
Not sure electricity's gonna stop them.
我必须得做点什么
Well, I have to do something.
天使们刻薄又强大
Angels are mean and powerful.
还不喜欢吸血鬼
And they're not fans of vampires.
我厌倦了这些秘密
I'm growing tired of all the secrets.
我有一个秘密的武器库
I have a hidden armory.
我很能保守秘密
I'm good with secrets.
有什么想告诉我的吗
Any you want to tell me?
没有
No.
我是说 不算是什么秘密 不过...
I mean, it's not exactly a secret, but...
我们之间是有期限的
what you and I have has an expiration date.
我不知道你是什么意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
你长生不老 而我会变老
That you stay like this, and I'll get old.
不能永远这样下去
And that can't work indefinitely.
所以时候到了 我会离开
So when the time comes, I'll leave.
不是马上 不过...
Not anytime soon, but...
总有一天
eventually.
还有别的选择 不是必须结束
There are other options. This doesn't have to end.
是的 必须
Yes, it does.
我不想被转变
I don't want to be turned.
我们可以享受当下
We can enjoy this while it lasts.
好吧
Let's.
-那是根 呃... -手指 是的
- Is that a, uh... - Finger. Yeah.
我一位远古亲戚的 罗兰德叔叔
Belonged to an ancient relative of mine, Uncle Roland.
传说他用这根手指把一个恶魔推回了地狱
Legend is he pushed a demon back to hell with it.
他一碰到恶魔 手指就掉了
Soon as he touched the demon, his finger fell off.
你的过去真是精彩
You certainly have a colorful past.
我以前一直以为这只是奶奶编的故事
I used to think they were just stories my grandma made up.
伟大的伯纳多家族
The Great Bernardo clan,
以及他们对抗的邪恶
and the evil they battled.
你有没有想过结界刚受损
You ever think it's not a coincidence
你就正好出现在午夜镇 不像是一个巧合
you're here in Midnight right as the veil frays?
这要么是巧合 要么是运气差
It's a coincidence or really bad luck.
我觉得另有原因
I think it's something else.
麦当娜 你已经擦过五次柜台了
Madonna, you've wiped down that counter five times already.
-我有吗 -有 你在走神
- Oh, have I? - Yeah. You're hovering.
你刚回来 就连着值两轮班
You're working a double shift your first day back,
你已经连续工作八小时没休息了
and you're going on eight hours, no break.
好吧 我去休息
Fine. I'll take a break.
牧师 听得见我说话吗
Rev, can you hear me?
没事了
Okay.
麦当娜 我需要...
Madonna? I need...
午夜镇在哪里
Where is Midnight?
别让她碰到你
Don't let her touch you.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表