剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
还有加油站附近... 都没有消息
fields by the Gas & Go... No luck.
菲济和我在镇上也找遍了
Fiji and I searched the town.
要不要看看去戴维镇的路
Well, should we check the road to Davy?
我最近常常见鬼
Hey, I'm seeing a lot of ghosts these days,
所以不太确定... 那是不是有个人
so I'm not sure, but... Is someone out there?
康纳
Connor!
天哪 怎么回事
Oh, my God, what happened?
他有点晕头转向 可能是脑震荡
He's disoriented, might be a concussion.
你还需要什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
康纳...
Connor...
你记得伤害你的是什么人吗
Um, you remember anything about the person who did this?
我... 我去找那个失踪的女孩
I... I went looking for the missing girl,
然后有人从背后袭击我
and someone hit me from behind.
跟奥布丽的遭遇一样
Same thing that happened to Aubrey.
你确定是人类吗
Are you sure it was human?
你这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
还能是什么
What else would it be?
恶魔
A demon.
我给莱缪打了电♥话♥
I called Lem.
我要说的是 这里有个恶魔
I'm telling you, there's a demon.
最近在我家一直能听到
I've been hearing it in my house.
曼弗雷德也看到过 就在我给他家大扫除的时候
Manfred saw it too, when I cleansed his place.
我们把它驱逐到结界另一边了
We banished it back to the other side of the veil.
不是应该继续找那个女孩吗
Shouldn't we be getting back to the girl?
我们以为它被驱逐了
We thought we banished it,
但如果就是它在为非作歹呢
but what if that thing is what is doing this?
恶魔是世界上最邪恶的生灵
Demons are malevolent beings not of this Earth.
攻击康纳的东西这么马虎... 多半是人类
The attack on Connor was downright sloppy... Very human.
所以非常容易解决
Which means it's very solvable.
等一下 我总是看见鬼魂 菲济总是看见恶魔 一定都是有原因的...
Wait, wait, there has to be something making me see ghosts everywhere and Fiji see demons and...
牧师
Rev?
叫我埃米利奥
Emilio.
我不是以牧师的身份来的
I'm not here as a man of God.
而是作为午夜镇的一员和你们的朋友身份来的
I'm a Midnighter and a friend.
我出于某些我认为是正确的理由犯了错
I'm doing something wrong for reasons I believe to be right,
我希望你们能原谅我
and I hope you will forgive me, but my conscience
但我的良知让我无法再保持沉默
will not allow me to remain silent anymore.
到底怎么了 埃米利奥
What's going on, Emilio?
你们必须知道 午夜镇和地狱之间的结界
You need to know that the veil between hell
越来越弱
and Midnight is fraying.
邪恶力量正透过结界 影响着我们所有人
Evil energy is seeping out of the veil, affecting all of us
试图唤醒我们心中的黑暗面
and bringing out the darkness in us,
同时也把恶魔吸引到了午夜镇
as well as drawing evil to Midnight.
你怎么现在才告诉我们
Why are we just hearing about this now?
-我去找过你 -我在保护我的信息源
- I came to you. - I was protecting my source.
以我为代价吗 我家里有个恶魔
At my expense? There's a demon in my house,
-用爪子抓我 -什么 抓你
- clawing me. - Wait, clawing you?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-你觉得呢 -我不知道
- Am I? - I don't know.
所以午夜镇有一条通往地狱的裂缝
So there is a portal to hell opening in Midnight,
有一个女孩失踪了
a girl missing
如果我们找不到她 警♥察♥就会来找麻烦
and cops about to swarm if we don't find her.
康纳就是在那里被袭击的
Connor was attacked over there.
我想我也许可以感应到什么
I figured maybe I'd get a read on something.
牧师说的你怎么看
What do you think about what the Rev said?
我很好奇是谁告诉他这些的
I'm curious who gave him the information.
我一直很奇怪为什么我最近这么饿
I've been wondering why I've been so hungry lately.
我感应不到任何东西
I'm not getting any readings.
我感应到了
I am.
有血腥味
I smell blood.
你跑不掉的
You're not going anywhere.
她还活着
She's alive.
怎么回事
What happened?
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我们找到失踪的女孩了
We found the missing girl.
你父亲也在场... 和她在一起
Your father was there... with her.
我爸找到她的吗
He found her?
我们觉得是他干的...
We think he's responsible...
他杀了奥布丽
for Aubrey.
杀了蒂芙尼 袭击了康纳
For Tiffany. For Connor.
不过... 还不确定
I mean, I... We don't know for sure.
他什么都不肯说
He's not saying anything.
-但他在现场 -嗯
- But he was there. - Mm-hmm.
为什么
Why?
-他... 他为什么... -我不... 我不知道
- Why... why would he... - I don't... I don't know.
我一直很好奇你为什么带着一双儿女
I always wondered what drove a man to move himself,
搬到这样一个又小又偏远的地方
his two children, somewhere so small and isolated.
大多数人都不会举家搬迁到
Most people wouldn't bring their families
这么偏僻的地方...
somewhere so remote...
不过我想你应该很享受
But I imagine you loved it.
我们最好再确认一下是他干的
We need to know for sure it's him.
我亲眼看到他带着那个女孩
I found him with her.
告诉我 到底多少个
You're gonna tell me how many.
到底杀了多少个女孩
How many girls have you killed?
你还好吗
You okay?
到底怎么回事 你实话告诉我
You need to be honest with me about what happened.
是老爸干的 对吗
Dad did this, didn't he?
你在保护他
You were protecting him.
曼弗雷德和莱缪发现他和失踪的女孩在一起
Manfred and Lem found him with the missing girl.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
她状态很不好
She's in bad shape.
但你没事
But you're okay.
你现在很安全
You're safe now.
我会照顾你的
I'm gonna take care of you.
老爸在哪
Where is he?
镇上的人抓住他了
The Midnighters have him now.
你不告诉我你杀了多少人
I will drain you if you don't tell me
我就吸干♥你♥
how many people you've killed.
住手 我们不能对克里克的父亲用刑
Stop, we're not torturing Creek's father.
为什么不能 他对那些受害者更残忍♥
Why not? He did worse to those victims,
-还袭击亲生儿子 -他还把
- to his own son. - And he brought
警♥察♥引过来了 让我们处于危险的境地
law enforcement here. The man has endangered us all.
这不代表我们能审判他的罪行
Doesn't mean we can act as judge, jury, and executioner.
我们当然能 正有这个打算
Oh, sure, we can. We're gonna do this
用午夜镇的规矩: 简单又快捷
The Мidnighters' way: swift and simple.
这事没那么简单
There's nothing simple about this.
他应该被关押起来
This man should be locked away.
或者我们可以像对付淫妖
Or we do to him what we did to the succubus,
扎克和别的吸血鬼一样
and Zach and the other vampires.
-杀了他 -可能是因为结界
- End him. - Maybe it's the veil.
你说结界变弱会让人心生恶念
You said the veil is making people give in to the darkness.
-可能是因为这个他才... -结界变弱不会让人变得邪恶
- Maybe that's why he's... - The veil can't make someone evil.
如果他心生恶念
If he gave in to the darkness,
那是因为他本来就是恶人
it was already there inside him.
克里克很震惊
Creek is devastated.
她想知道为什么
She needs to know why.
你不想让我和她走得太近也是因为这个吗
Is that why you didn't want me around her?
因为你知道我能看见死人 你怕她们告诉我你的罪行
'Cause you know I see the dead and they tell me things?
他在隐瞒些什么
He's hiding something.
你要去哪里
Where are you headed?
他不说 也许那些受害者会说
If he won't talk, maybe his victims will.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 她死透了
No, she's definitely dead.
是他吗 是他伤害你的吗
Is it him? Is he the one who hurt you?
我想逃跑 但是他发现我了
I tried to run away. But he found me.
你现在安全了 我保证
You're safe now. I promise.
他有一根金属管
He had a metal pipe.
他用管子打我 然后我就晕倒了
He hit me with it, and I passed out.
他回来的时候 我有所防备
But when he came back, I was ready for him,
拿了一块石头
and I had a rock.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表