剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
她已经把想说的话都告诉你了
She said what she wanted you to know.
她的魂魄超度了
Her spirit moved on.
你还好吗
You okay?
不
No.
你保证会给我安定
You promised me peace.
我知道 我很遗憾
I know. I'm sorry.
我也很遗憾
So am I.
谢谢 我能说...
Thank you. Can I just say...
你在想些什么
What were you thinking?
我们能晚上再谈这事吗
Can we do this in the evening?
菲济被绑♥架♥了 你却不告诉我
Fiji was kidnapped, and you didn't tell me?
布波打的电♥话♥ 要问找他
Bobo made the call. Talk to him.
我要拿木桩去了 然后刺进你...
I'm getting my stake, and I'm gonna stab the sh...
你在担心我
You were worried about me.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你不能再让我看着你险些丧命了
I need you to stop almost dying.
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
你还好吗
How are you?
好多了
Better.
我不知道他们会炸掉教堂
I didn't know they were gonna bomb that church.
我才十七岁
I was 17,
我爸... 叫我跟着他
and my dad... he asked me to come with him.
说他要教我一些东西
Said he was gonna teach me something.
我待在车里
I stayed in the car,
等到我意识到发生的事后
and by the time I figured out what was happening,
已经太迟了
it was too late.
但我看清了他们的真面目
But I saw who they were.
那晚他们庆祝的时候 我走了
That night when they were celebrating, I left.
自那以后我再没见过家人
Haven't seen my family since.
我猜他们已经...
Guess I figured they were...
死了
dead.
你从没谈过他们的事
You never talked about them.
这和他们没关系
This isn't about them.
这只有关你我
It's about you and me.
我本该告诉你真♥相♥的
I should've told you the truth.
我很羞愧
I was ashamed.
害怕看到你的反应
Afraid of how you'd react.
我以为我了解你
I thought I knew you.
以为我深刻地了解你
Like, really, deeply knew you.
可悲的是 确实如此
Sad thing is, you do.
但我理解你这样想的原因
But I understand why you think otherwise.
我需要时间
I need time.
我会一直等你 菲济
I'm here for you, Fiij.
你活着回来了
You made it out alive.
他呢
Did he?
说来话长
Long story.
我不知道还能再见到你 在...
I wasn't sure I'd see you again after...
你死去的前未婚妻惨剧后吗
Your dead ex-fiancé fiasco?
听着 如果这就是最终结局 我...
Look, if it's a deal breaker, I...
这不是
It isn't.
你让我刮目相看尽一切努力拨乱反正
I'm impressed. You did everything you could
你尽了一切努力拨乱反正
to make it right.
至少你尝试了
You tried.
我很遗憾发生在你祖母身上的事
I'm sorry about what happened with your grandma.
真让人难过
That really sucks.
对 是这样
Yeah. It did.
你能多待一会儿吗
Can you stay a while?
我多待一晚上怎么样
How about I stay the night?
你要怎么向你♥爸♥交代
What are you gonna tell your dad?
我已经向他坦白了
I already told him the truth:
说我是成年人了 他不能对我的生活指手画脚
that I'm an adult, and he can't tell me how to live,
你和我是认真的
and you and I are a thing.
如果你还想留在这里生活的话
I mean, if you're still planning on staying.
现在我想了
Now I am.
所以 我不再流浪了
So, I'm not running anymore.
你也不再回避你父亲了
You're not hiding from your dad.
这样下去会无聊吗
This gonna get boring?
那就试试看吧
Let's find out.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表