剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
是吗 可我不相信巧合
Yeah, but I don't believe in coincidences.
喂
Hey.
我把工作服换了就过来
Just changing my work clothes, and I'll be over.
不着急 我还在布置
Well, no rush. Just setting the table.
好啦 一会见
Well, I'll see you soon.
再见
Bye.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
不介意帮我把后备箱的东西拿下来吧
Do you mind getting my things in the trunk?
不介意
Sure.
谢啦
Thanks.
你外带工作回家啊
I see you brought your work home.
该死
Crap.
泰德 你在后备箱吗
You in there, Ted?
我去
Oh, my.
一个女孩在这做什么呢
What's a girl to do around here?
这么多帅哥
So many handsome men.
这么多坏男人
So many naughty men.
你不是我的菜
You're not my type.
可你很坏
But you've been so bad.
我能感觉出来
I can feel it.
这让我蠢蠢欲...
It makes me want to...
-悲剧了哈 -闭嘴
- Oh, this is tragic. - Shut up.
朋友 我闭嘴也改变不了
Shutting me up don't change the fact
你被放鸽子的事实
that you been stood up, my friend.
-你什么都不知道 -是吗
- You don't know that. - Sure.
不过既然你决定面对现实
But when you decide to face reality,
那不如分点肉馅土豆派到我碗里
how about putting a little of that shepherd's pie in my bowl?
你迟到了
Hey, you running late?
我不想这么做 可我得爽约了
I hate to do this, but I got to cancel.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Right.
我要挂了 有人敲门
You know, I-I got to go. There's someone at the door.
你忙吗
You busy?
不 现在不忙了
Nope, not anymore.
我需要你的帮助
I could use your help.
牙多一点
More teeth.
没错 不过一排一排的牙齿...更多
Yeah, but more... Rows of teeth,
这张大的嘴就像大开的地狱之门
mouth open like this gaping hellhole.
肩上有蜘蛛网纹身
And a-a spider web tattoo on the shoulder.
她在...
And she was...
吃...
Eating...
人
people, yeah.
听起来像是淫妖 很奇怪
Sounds like a succubus, which is odd.
过去一百年我都没见过一个
I haven't seen one around here in over a century.
-淫妖 -古老的超自然生物...
- A succubus? - Ancient supernaturals...
稀有的猎人
Hunters, rare.
她们通常很低调
They usually lie low,
有着无限魔力
and they have a perpetual glamour
能永葆青春去引诱猎物
that lets them appear beautiful so they can seduce their prey.
猎物
Prey?
就是... 男人
As in... men.
不过她们只捕猎那些坏男人
But they only feed on men who've caused pain.
-我在想为什么她会跟着你 -对啊 为什么
- Wonder why she came after you? - Yeah, why?
那这里... 没有坏男人吗
So no... no one here has ever caused anyone pain?
说得对
Fair enough.
真正的问题是 为什么是现在
The real question is, why now?
为什么淫妖在那里出现
Why would a succubus show up here
还那么鲁莽行事
acting so recklessly?
你来这干嘛
Why are you here?
晚餐时间 我饿了
It's dinnertime. I'm hungry.
你怎么表现这么奇怪
Why are you acting so weird?
曼弗雷德在那吗
Is Manfred in there?
我这么奇怪是因为你应该在家
Uh, I'm being weird because you should be at home,
而我在工作
and I'm at work.
我们...
We...
我知道你喜欢曼弗雷德 我们也欠他不少
Look, I know you like Manfred, and we owe him.
可老爸说的没错 你不能相信他 好吗
But Dad's right. You can't trust him, okay?
他就是个渣男
He's a total sleazebag.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我今天跟踪他
I followed him today.
看到他进了脱衣舞酒吧
I saw him coming out of a strip club.
他是去找人的
He was looking for someone.
我不担心 好吗
I'm not worried, okay?
点些东西带走
So order something to go.
这个淫妖没处理好尸体
This succubus is leaving a trail of bodies.
而尸体会引警♥察♥来午夜镇
And bodies will bring the law back to Midnight,
我们不能让那发生
and we can't have that.
我们要阻止她 以免造成更多的伤亡
We need to stop her before she causes more damage.
-那我们要怎么做 -根据中世纪传说...
- So how do we do that? - Dragon's breath...
用龙息
according to medieval folklore.
-还有维♥基♥百♥科♥ -好吧
- And Wikipedia. - Okay.
找不到龙 那怎么制止淫妖
Short of finding a dragon, how do you stop a succubus?
我想我知道
I think I know.
罗斯·维勒
Ross Wheeler.
-那么 罗斯... -不要
- So, Ross... - Please.
你不是警♥察♥
You're not a cop.
为什么跟踪我
Why are you following me?
你真的抓错人了
I really think you got the wrong guy.
有人雇你跟踪我吗
Someone paying you to follow me?
真♥他♥妈♥是个疯子
Frickin' crazy!
谁雇的
Who hired you?
-没人雇我 -现在想说了吗
- No one! - Want to tell me now?
我发誓 没人 没人
No one, no one. I swear.
什么
What?
-是谁 -你父亲
- What's that? - Your father!
你... 父亲雇... 你父亲雇我的
Your... your father hir... Your father hired me.
是嘛
Yeah.
就猜到是这样
Thought so.
我在做一种酊剂
I'm making a tincture.
其实就是试剂的华丽说法
It's really just a fancy word for potion.
可以消除淫妖的魅惑之力
This will remove the succubus's glamour.
没了迷人的外表 她就没法勾引男人了
Without her looks, she will not be seducing anyone.
看 这真的只是基础化学知识
See, it's really just basic chemistry.
这样我们是能阻止她 可我们怎么找到她
So we can slow her down, but how do we find her?
她要找男人
She'll be looking for men.
一个女人要想在周四晚上找男人
If a woman's trolling for guys around here,
只有一个地方可以去
there's only one place to go on a Thursday night.
我的后背
Ow. My back.
能让我坐起来吗
Can you just let me sit up?
我不确定会不会让你活着
I'm not sure I'm gonna let you live,
所以你的背毫无意义
so you're back isn't of interest.
你什么时候开始给他干活的
So when did you start working for him?
-他一个月前雇佣的我 -佣金很高 是吧
- He hired me a month ago. - Paying you a lot, isn't he?
是
Yeah.
你知道为什么我爸要跟踪我吗
Do you know why my dad is having me followed?
我在接这活之前问过
You know, I asked before I took the job
因为我不想陷入糟糕的境况
'cause I didn't want to get into a bad situation.
现在看来问了也没用 是吧
Well, that didn't quite work out, now, did it?
他只想知道你一切平安
He just wants to know you're okay.
我知道你离家而去 不回他电♥话♥
I know you left, won't return his calls,
不回信
his letters.
他只想知道你的状况
He just wants to know how you are.
情况如何
How's everything going?
你敢出声
You make a sound,
我就把你淹死在马桶里
and I will drown you in the toilet.
明白吗
You understand?
-你还好吗 -一点也不好
- You okay? - Not by a long shot.
-不介意吧 -不 当然不
- Do you mind? - No, never.
还好吗
You okay?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表