剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
可到目前为止 你带来的只有麻烦
But so far, the only thing you've brought here is trouble.
别让我后悔救了你
So don't make me regret sewing you up.
不会的
I won't.
多谢
Thanks.
我没找到他
I don't see him.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
比我见过的急诊医生处理得还好
Yeah, better than some ERs I've been to.
谢谢你去那救我
So thanks for saving my life back there.
不客气
Ditto.
抱歉 先走一步
If you'll excuse me.
菲济
Fiji!
驱鬼成功
Exorcism complete.
现在鬼可不愿来你家
Your home is now inhospitable to the dead.
太谢谢你了
Thank you very much.
菲济
Fiji?
那是什么
What's that?
真正邪恶的东西还在
Something real evil is still in here.
你看见了什么吗
You see anything?
没有
No.
没 鬼都不见了
No, the spirits are all gone.
它 它还在
It's, uh, it's still here.
菲济
Fiji.
你想怎样
What do you want?
-咱们该走了 -菲济
- We should go. - Fiji.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
你是谁 你要怎样
Who are you? What do you want?
我要你
I want you!
不要
No.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's doing this? - I don't know!
怎么... 回事
What... what is it doing?
怎么回事 我停不下来
What is it doing? I can't stop it.
救救我 救救我
Please help me! Please help me.
我不会让它伤害你
I won't let it hurt you.
不过...
But...
我要去找个比我厉害的帮手
I need someone a lot more powerful than me.
-谁 -说来话长
- Who? - Long story.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a sec.
你去哪
Where you going?
我要从私藏里获取魔力
I need some magic from the stash.
你要带着你
Where are you going with your
曾曾曾曾祖母的头盖骨去哪
great-great-great-great grandma's skull?
你说过她很厉害
You said she was powerful,
我要她的帮助
and I need her help.
老天
Yikes.
恶魔
Demon.
邪恶力量
Satanic power.
不管你是什么东西
Whatever the hell you are.
放开她
Let her go.
祖先 我召唤你
I call to you, my ancestors.
我召唤你
I summon you.
帮我把这恶魔遣回
Help me condemn this demon
地狱
back to hell!
没东西了
Nothing.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我没... 没受伤
I don't... I don't think so.
不过...
But...
它走了
it's gone.
这里没有恶灵了
There's no evil here.
你屋子现在很干净
Your home is cleansed now.
是的 是的 屋子很安静
Yeah. Yeah, the house is quiet.
那...
That was...
那不是好东西
That was not good.
我要回家洗个澡
I need to go home and take a bath.
我不走
I wouldn't leave.
牧师跑了
The Rev escaped.
什么
What?
-是的 -你找到他了吗
- Yeah. - Did you find him?
不见踪影 我出了戴维镇
No sign. I'm outside of Davy.
莱姆去河边找
Lem's searching the river.
我们去农场
We'll take the ranches.
我们
We?
我们找到他要怎么办
What do we do if we see him?
带他回去
We get him home.
好的
Okay.
等等 停下
Wait, stop.
-你找到他了 -没有
- You see him? - No.
但他应该来过
But I think he's been here.
奥利维亚 我们找到他了
Olivia, I think we got him.
我们要不要等奥利维亚和莱姆来
Shouldn't we wait till Olivia and Lem get here?
他们马上到
They'll be here any second.
你俩还好吗
You two okay?
还好
We're good.
好 太棒了
Great, never been better.
埃米利奥
Emilio.
我们相交甚久
We've been friends for a long time.
它不是牧师
It's not the Rev.
-她为什么不开枪 -不 他是我们的朋友
- Why isn't she shooting him? - No, he's a friend.
大多数时候是
Most days.
不不不 我没事
No, no, no, I'm okay.
这事该结束了
This needs to end.
奥利维亚 你不能开枪
Olivia, no! You can't.
别过来
Don't!
他也想有个了断
He'd want this.
住手 不要
Stop. No.
牧师无意伤害任何人
The Rev didn't want to hurt anyone.
你说得对...
Like you said...
他不是牧师
he's not the Rev.
你变回来了
You're back.
现在没事了
It's okay now.
不 有事
No, it's not.
我知道自己干了什么
I know what I did.
布波
Bobo.
你邻居来提供了一些信息
One of your neighbors came forward with some information.
我们顺藤摸瓜
We followed it up.
在找到手♥枪♥的下游发现了
We found a Sons of Lucifer jacket downstream
一件撒旦后裔的夹克衫
from where we found the pistol.
衣服拉链里夹了一根头发
There was a hair in the zipper.
是奥布丽的
It matched Aubrey.
你觉得是她丈夫干的
You think her husband did this?
只能说他有很大嫌疑
Well, let's just say that he is a person of interest.
现在我们在找劳里 如果你先找到他...
Now, we're looking for Lowry. If you see him first...
我会通知你
I'll call you.
谢谢 警长
Thank you, Sheriff.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Hey, good luck. - Thank you.
愿她远离邪恶
Deliver her from evil.
愿她的灵魂得以安息
Bid her soul eternal rest.
阿门
Amen.
我已经很久没有杀人了.
Been a long time since I've killed.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
好吧...
Well...
我就是虎人
the weretiger is me.
来午夜镇前 我一直孤身一人
Before coming to Midnight, I spent a lot of time alone.
老虎通常是独居 但人类...
Tigers are solitary, but humans...
人也不尽如此
Not so much.
平衡人和虎的
It's hard,
两种天性并非易事
reconciling both sides.
所以我选择做牧师
That's why I'm a reverend.
我试图找到这种双面身份的意义
I suppose I'm trying to find meaning in this duality.
-有什么收获吗 -有
- Any luck? - Yes.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表