剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
他失踪了 家人都很担心他
He's missing, and our parents are worried about him.
他有提到过要去哪里吗
He didn't happen to say where he was going?
没说过
He didn't say.
但我知道谁能帮你
But I do think I know someone who can help you.
对于搬到这里的决定 我觉得不太明智
I'm not sure moving here was a smart play.
我还以为你喜欢这儿
I thought you liked it.
最近经常看到那位可人儿服务员过来
I've been seeing that cute waitress drop by.
在线灵媒的业务还凑合
The online-psychic thing is fine,
但我想挣点大钱
but I need to make some serious money.
高塔不会收手的
Hightower's not letting up.
那你的老客户们呢
Well, how about your old clients?
我猜那些有钱的寡妇们应该很愿意
I bet those rich widows would love
和"伟大的曼弗雷德"来一次单独谈话
a little one-on-one with "The Great Manfredo."
比兹·范·德·胡夫可不会开五小时的车
I doubt Bitzi Van Der Huff's gonna drive five hours
只为了在一辆烂房♥车里和心爱的亡夫聊上几句
to chat with her favorite dead husband in a crappy RV.
你明白我的意思
You know what I'm saying.
那些重要的客户们期望的是
My A-list clients expect
一定程度的气氛和排场...
a certain level of pomp and circumstance...
带有各样酒水的高级旅馆
Nice hotels, stocked mini bar.
这些才会让他们觉得钱花的值得
Makes them feel they're getting their money's worth.
别发愁
Don't fret, Manny.
我有预感
I got a feeling
你马上要转运了
your luck's gonna change real soon.
最好如此
It better.
嗑药没用
That ain't gonna help.
其实有用
Actually, it does.
你应该听听高塔的最新留言
You didn't hear Hightower's latest message.
还记得这段旋律吗
You remember that tune?
这将是你最后听见的声音
It'll be the last thing you hear
在我...
before I...
他想要我的心脏...
He wants my heart...
冰冷的盛在盘子上
stopped, on a platter.
-别说了 -高塔太老派作风了
- Stop it. - Hightower's old school.
我觉得这次不只是钱的问题了
I'm worried this isn't just about money.
他真的想要见血啊
He wants his pound of flesh.
你把债还清 他就会冷静下来
You settle this debt, he'll calm down.
是啊 说起来容易...
Yeah, easier said than...
-你是灵媒吗 -那得看是什么事儿了
- You the psychic? - Depends who's asking.
当铺的人说你很有水平
The guy at the pawnshop said you're the real deal.
我在找我的弟弟
I need to find my brother.
我必须试试了 虽然不太相信这个
Not sure I believe in all this, but I got to try something.
是的 只不过 追查失踪人口的难度很大
Yeah, well, finding a missing person's tough.
只要找到他 我就付你五千元
Find him, I'll pay you five grand.
但是我善于找人 请进我的办公室
And it's also my specialty. Please, step into my office.
你要离开多久
How long will you be gone for?
不久 接了个厄尔巴索的活儿 怎么了
Not long. Job's in El Paso. Why?
我在想 你今晚是否愿意到我家吃饭
I was wondering if you'd like to come over for dinner tonight.
-女孩之夜吗 -还有布波
- Oh, girls' night? - And Bobo.
那你怎么还让我来当电灯泡了
Why would you invite a third wheel?
正好是你的机会来了
This is your chance to get some of that.
布波还是单身
Bobo's single now.
奥利维亚 他仍然处在悲痛中
Olivia, he's still grieving.
得了吧 那个贱♥人♥嫁给了...
Please. The bitch was married...
一个种族主义者
to a racist.
他不是在悲伤
He's not grieving.
他觉得受到了侮辱 而你正好是
He's humiliated, and you're just the balm
慰藉他受伤心灵的一剂良药
to soothe his broken heart.
他是我最好的朋友 我都不知道如何是好
He's my best friend. I wouldn't even know what to do.
首先 别穿这么土的裙子
Well, for one, no peasant skirts.
但我喜欢这裙子
But I like my skirts.
好吧
Yeah.
可男人不喜欢
Men don't.
想要将关系更进一步吗
Want to be more than besties?
我都能用这高跟尖织毛衣了
I could knit a sweater with those.
也别穿毛衣
And no sweaters.
每次泰德出现在父母面前
The only time Ted visits our parents
不是要钱 就是偷家里的东西
is to beg for money or steal something,
但现在他失踪后 家人又很担忧
but now that he's missing, they're beside themselves.
按我说 他可能又和某个脱衣舞♥女♥好上了
You ask me, he's probably holed up with some stripper again.
我需要一件属于你弟弟的东西
I need something of your brother's,
对他来说有意义的东西
something meaningful to him...
让我能通过这东西发功
to give me a psychic impression,
找到他目前位置的线索
a clue as to where he is.
没问题
Sure.
这是泰德的尾戒
Ted's pinkie ring.
上次他借钱时抵押给我的
I took it as collateral last time I loaned him money.
可以吗
Will that do?
可以
I think so.
有线索吗
Anything?
-怎么了 -显形了
- What is it? - Getting images.
你弟弟的工作是操控重型器械吗
Does your brother work with heavy equipment?
他压根不工作
Ted doesn't even have a job.
-你能看到我 -是的
- You can see me. - Oh, yeah.
帕斯
Pats.
帕斯 你说对了
Oh, Pats, you were right.
我不是个好弟弟 也是个不孝子 都是我的错
I sucked as a brother, a son. It was all my fault.
真不应该让那个金发辣妹搭车
Should have never picked up that hot blonde.
什么金发辣妹
What hot blonde?
你看吧 我就说
See? I told you.
在服务区遇到的
Just at a rest stop.
前一秒 我还在正常开车
One minute, we're driving along.
然后我就像玉米卷一样被啃食了
Next, something's eating me like a taco.
而且她还偷走了我的卡迪拉克
And she stole my Caddy.
发动不了吗
Car won't start?
不知道你能不能帮我修一下
Don't suppose you could give me a jump?
我不会让你觉得是浪费时间的
I'll make it worth your while.
当然会帮你
Hell, yeah, I'll help.
我们应该先玩会儿....
Maybe we should party first...
一会儿再修车
then take care of the car.
你这个坏小子
You have been very bad.
好吧 我也能变得很坏
Well, I can be bad, too.
我去 钱包给你
Whoa. Take my wallet.
有人已经付过钱了
I've already been paid for this.
什么...等下
Wha... Wait!
我来是因为你挪用
I'm here because you embezzled...
养老金 抚恤金 大学基金
401s, pensions, college funds.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
某个人生都被你毁了的人
A person who's life you ruined.
等等 这只是钱的问题
Look, it's just money.
你有钱所以才这么说
It's just money because you have some.
对我的客户而言 那可是安身之地
To my client, it was a house,
婚姻 救命钱
a marriage, medical treatments.
你只是觉得你在行骗
You destroyed a family's life
实际上你毁掉的可是一个家庭
all because you thought you could cheat.
现在...
Now...
世界因为没有某些人的存在才更和谐
the world is a better place without some people in it.
而你就是其中一个
And you're one of those people.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
-我们该打911 -天呐 有人...
- We should call 911. - Oh, my God. Somebody...
有... 我不知道
Do... I don't know.
我在找个性感的金发小妞
I'm looking for a hot blonde.
哥们 哪个不是呢
Yeah, who isn't, buddy?
她可能开着一辆红色的凯迪拉克老爷车
She was maybe driving a vintage red Cadillac.
好吧 多谢
Okay, then. Thanks.
哥们 为什么跟踪我
Hi. Why are you following me?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你在里面就盯着我
I saw you inside watching me,
现在在这...
and now you're here...
还监视我
still watching me.
不 我没有 只是巧合
No, I'm not. That's, uh, some sort of a coincidence.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表