剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
听说过你在卡♥通♥沙龙地下室
Heard all about your little trick
摆弄台球杆的小把戏
with the pool cue down at the Cartoon Saloon.
很厉害
Very impressive.
你的睡意 是芬太尼片造成的[强效类鸦♥片♥止痛剂]
The drowsiness? That's the fentanyl patch.
效果和吗♥啡♥一样 但是要强上百倍
It's like morphine, but a hundred times stronger.
这可以防止你使用巫术
It'll keep you from doing that voodoo that you do.
你无法阻止... 阻止我
You won't stop... Stop me.
好吧 继续自欺欺人吧
Okay, just keep telling yourself that.
你... 你不能...
You... you won't...
你...
you...
这是谁干的
Who did this?
撒旦后裔
Sons of Lucifer.
他们是冲我来的 让我来处理吧
It's me they're after, so let me take care of it.
他们炸了奥利维亚的家
It stopped being just about you
这就不只是你的事了
when they bombed Olivia's home.
告诉我时间地点
Tell me where and when.
布兰奇维尔路的辅道
Service road off Ranchville Drive.
一个人来
Come alone.
如果我们看见其他人 卷发妞就得死
We see anyone else, Curly's dead.
明白吗
You understand me?
是的 我明白
Yeah. I understand.
我记得你刚搬来这里时
I remember when you first moved here.
提出用现金买♥♥下这间店铺
Offered to buy this shop in cash.
我知道你在逃避某些坏事
I knew you were running from something bad.
当时我没过问
I didn't ask questions then.
现在我要问清楚
I'm asking now.
他们想从你这得到什么
What do they want from you?
以防那些飞车党回来了
In case the bikers come back.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我以前问过你的工作是什么
I once asked you what you did for a living,
然后你说...
and you said...
人们遇到麻烦
People got problems. They hire me
就雇我去解决麻烦
to get rid of those problems.
对
Right.
曼弗雷德有麻烦了
Manfred has problems.
你说对了
You're right.
我在逃避... 我的家庭
I was running... from my family.
这属于你家人
This belonged to your family?
是的 我的父母很富有 出身名门 而且是...
Yeah, my parents are wealthy, well-connected, and...
白人至上主义者
white supremacists.
高塔
Hightower?
我来了
I'm here.
我带了钱
I've got money.
他们打算用这些东西搞件大事
They had big plans for this stuff.
当我发现的时候
Once I found out about it,
我不想昧了良心
I didn't want it on my conscience,
所以就离家出走了
so I left.
带着他们的东西走了
With their stuff?
事情很快传开了
Story spread.
这些存货在白人至上组织的眼里
This cache became a holy grail of sorts
变成了类似圣杯的东西
for the white power crowd.
劳瑞的某个手下肯定弄清了我的身份
One of Lowry's guys must have figured out who I was.
所以他派奥布丽来
That's why he sent Aubrey.
曼弗雷德说奥布丽是真心爱我的
Manfred said that Aubrey's feelings for me were real.
劳瑞大概就是因为这个杀了她
That's probably why Lowry killed her.
现在他抓住了斐济
Now he's got Fiji.
暂时而已 我们去带她回家
Not for long. Let's bring her home.
莱缪 我必须一个人去
Lem, I got to go alone.
如果不是一个人 他们会杀了她
If I don't, they'll kill her.
我不能冒这个险
I can't take that risk.
恐怕我一定会去
I'm afraid that doesn't work for me.
保险都没开
Safety's on.
你为什么在这 怎么找到我的
Why are you here, and how'd you find me?
克里克叫我来帮忙
Creek asked me, and I found the note
我在音乐盒里找到了纸条
in the Manfred-in-the-box.
感谢你的关心
I appreciate the concern.
我不喜欢你闯进我的房♥车
Don't appreciate you breaking into my RV.
无论任何 我自己能搞定
Either way, I got this.
是吗
Do you?
听着 我是专业人士
Look, I'm a professional.
你从吸血鬼手上救下莱缪 所以我欠你人情
You rescued Lem from the vampire nest, so I owe you,
而我不喜欢欠别人人情
and I don't like owing people.
我不想让你受伤
I don't want you to get hurt.
我不会
I won't.
那么 这家伙...
So, this guy...
你祖母骗了他
Your grandma conned him?
骗了十万美元
Out of $100,000.
我有七万八
I got 78 with me.
我帮你垫剩下的
I'll front you the rest.
让我们来对付这个怪胎
Let's get this weirdo.
没事的
It's okay.
我有现金 我已经准备好摆平这件事了
I got cash. I'm ready to settle this.
额外奖励
Added bonus:
你别动 我就不用杀你
you settle, and I don't have to kill you.
太晚了
Too late.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
噢 天哪
Oh, jeez.
维奥莱特
Violet.
不是... 高塔
Not... Hightower?
不是
No.
那是他的女儿
That's his daughter.
还有什么身份呢
What else is she?
曼弗雷德 告诉她
Manfred, just tell her.
维奥莱特之前...
Violet was...
和我订婚了
She and I were engaged.
他弃她而去 把她一个人留在圣坛上
He walked out on her, left her at the altar.
嗯 那很不好
Well, that's not very nice.
但那也不是我来的原因
And it's also not why I'm here.
收下十万美元 我就不插手了
$100,000. I'll throw in interest.
这样行吗
That work for you?
不... 不行
No... not really.
你应该提一下意念力这件事
Might've mentioned the whole telekinetic thing!
那是黑魔法 很不好
That's black magic. It's bad.
废话 我看得出来
Yeah, I see that!
-我们出去吧 -好
- Let's get out. - Yeah.
曼弗雷德
Manfred!
你逃不掉的
You can't outrun me!
事情都解决了吗
Is everything settled?
差得远得很呢
Oh, we're not even in the vicinity of settled.
怎么了
What's going on?
是啊 曼弗雷德
Yeah, Manfred,
怎么了
what's going on?
偷钱的不只是我外婆
It wasn't just my grandma who stole.
泽尔达和我一起干的
Xylda and I did it together.
我们合伙骗了他
We ran a grift on him.
好吧 你偷了钱
Okay, so you stole money.
还不止
More than that.
这是私人恩怨
It's personal.
灵媒在我家族传承
Psychics, mediums run in my family.
这种能力通过血脉相传
A power passed on by blood.
高塔也是吉普赛人 不过没有能力
Hightower's a gypsy, but no abilities.
除了那个差点把我们切碎的玻璃把戏
Except for that glass trick that almost shredded us.
他用了一只眼睛换来的
He gave an eye for that.
高塔曾经
Hightower's old world,
想要成为一个权势家族的族长
wanted to be patriarch of a powerful family,
一个有魔法的家族
a magical family.
后来呢
Where is this going?
泽尔达给他提出了条件
Xylda made him an offer.
我要娶她的女儿 维奥莱特
I'd marry his daughter, Violet.
在他的血统里注入魔力
And get magic in his bloodline.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表