剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
我就放你走
I'll let you leave.
否则...
But if not...
你就只能
well, then,
去陪维奥莱特了
you'll join Violet.
很好
Fantastic.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
看着我 看着我
Hey, hey. Look at me, look at me.
贴纸 拿掉贴纸
The patch. The patch.
-你要是敢伤害她... -开什么玩笑
- If you hurt her... - Are you kidding me, man?
要是我伤害她 怎么了 屁话
If I hurt her, what? My God!
你杀了我老婆
You killed my wife.
我没有
I didn't!
你一直撒谎
You've been lying so long
现在自己都开始相信谎言了
you're starting to believe them yourself.
他没说谎
He doesn't lie.
你还不知道 对吧
You don't know, do you?
他的家族 他来到这个怪异小镇之前是什么样
You don't know about his family? About who he was
这些你都不知道吧
before he came to your freak town?
这位典型的美国人
Mr. All-American here?
曾经跟我们是同类
He was once one of us.
不是这样 我以后跟你解释
No, no, no. I'll explain later.
你怎么解释亚特兰大那座教堂
You gonna explain that church outside Atlanta?
被炸掉那座
The one that got bombed?
他就在那 爆♥炸♥点现场
He was right there, ground zero.
我们离开这儿
Let us out of here.
不行
Uhh... no.
你们得留下
You're gonna stay.
不用担心那些武器
And don't worry about the weapons.
我们会让你♥爸♥骄傲的
We'll be sure to make your daddy proud.
好好待着吧
Oh, yeah.
不赖啊
Not bad.
现在试试射击移♥动♥靶如何
Now, how about a moving target?
你们等什么 快去
What the hell are you waiting for?
肯定是莱缪
Bet you that's Lem.
怎么回事
What is it?
空气有些...
Air's feeling a little, uh...
稀薄吗
Thin?
维奥莱特
Violet...
我们都不怎么了解对方
We didn't know each other all that well,
但你是个... 好人
but you seemed... nice.
你...你不该承受这些
You... you can't be okay with this.
我虽没有直接杀你 但...
I didn't do right by you, but...
你♥爸♥爸已经疯了
your father's insane,
我需要你的帮助
and I need help.
天啊 维奥莱特
God, Violet.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我从未想要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
你逃婚了
You left.
你没想到那样会伤害我吗
You didn't think that would hurt?
不 想到了 但是...
Well, yeah, but I...
我没想到你会为了我自杀
I didn't think you'd kill yourself over me.
我才没有
I didn't.
我爸爸在哪儿
So, where's my father?
你在祈祷吗
Are you praying?
我在聚集所有的空气
Gathering all... the air we have.
靠近点
Come close.
又一次 你救了我的命
Again. Saving my life.
我们得节省空气
We should save air.
灰飞烟灭
Ashes to ashes.
他怎么还能走
How the hell is he still walking?
开火
Open fire!
真疼啊
That hurt.
维奥莱特的灵魂在我旁边
Violet's spirit is with me.
我怎么知道你说的是真的
How do I know you're telling the truth?
帮我证明一下你在这里
Help me prove you're here.
你离我而去的前夜
The night before you ran out on me,
爸爸给我一样礼物
my dad have me a present.
你给了她一件洗礼服
You gave her a christening dress
为你的外孙准备的
for the grandchildren.
你给她讲了她祖先的事情
You told her about her ancestors,
讲了高塔一族曾经是多么强大的灵媒
how the Hightowers were once powerful psychics.
你感谢她把这种能力重新带回家族血脉
You thanked her for bringing it back to the bloodline.
维奥莱特
Violet.
是你
It's you.
她在哪儿
Now where is she?
就在这儿
She's right here.
维奥莱特 你想告诉他什么
Violet, what is it you want to tell him?
你告诉我爸...
You tell my daddy...
我祝他永世不得超生
I hope he rots in hell!
对不起 菲济
I'm sorry, Fiji.
对不起 真的对不起 菲济
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Fiji.
你们没事吧
You okay?
-你呢 -我们还是
- Are you? - How about we talk
出去再说吧
once we're out of here?
快点
Come on.
太阳快升起来了
Sun's almost up.
我马上就回
I'll be quick.
你夺走了一切 我的兄弟 老婆...
You took everything. My men, my wife...
最后再说一遍 奥布丽不是我杀的
For the last time, I did not kill Aubrey!
布波
Bobo.
我们该走了
We should go.
她说什么 我的维奥莱特对你说了什么
What did she say? What is my Violet telling you?
她有点... 生气
Well, she's a little... upset.
她当然会生气 你抛弃了她
Of course she's upset. You left her!
我同意嫁给曼弗雷德是因为你
I agreed to marry Manfred because of you!
我只想让你开心
I wanted to please you!
你的想法对她很重要
Uh, your opinion's important to her.
告诉他真♥相♥
Tell him the truth!
维奥莱特 过去... 已经是前世的事了
The past, Violet... That's another lifetime ago.
我们都做过令自己后悔的错事
We all did things we wish we could take back.
你父亲拖了你后腿
Your father held you back.
现在仍然如此
He still does.
你仍被束缚在人间
You're still tethered to this world
因为你没有放手... 你必须宽恕...
because you're not letting go... You need to forgive...
我受够了被人牵着鼻子走
I'm done being told what to do!
这是你卸下重负的唯一办法
It's the only way you'll get closure,
他也是
the only way he will.
我能再想一个办法
I can think of another way.
爸爸
Daddy.
维奥莱特
Violet?
你操控了我的一生
My entire life, you controlled me.
强迫我做你想做的事
Forced me to do what you wanted.
像财产一样把我嫁出去
Tried to marry me off like chattel.
我从来都无足轻重
I never mattered.
直到最后我都只是一个工具
I was always a means to an end!
不
No.
不是 我...
No, I...
我...
I am...
对不起
I am sorry.
如果我能再来一次...
If I could do it again...
你不能
You can't!
但我能
But I can.
我那晚杀错了人
I killed the wrong person that night.
维奥莱特 够了
Violet, enough!
你不能利用我
You do not get to use me.
维奥莱特 我不想再看到人死去了
Violet, I'm done with people dying.
够了 走开
Enough! Get out!
维奥莱特走了
Violet's gone.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表