剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
你说的没错
You say potato.
新的世界将从旧世界
Oh, a new world's gonna emerge
的灰烬中崛起
out of the ashes of the old one.
在那个世界 我们会发现疼痛的愉悦
A world where we find pleasure in pain,
痛苦的欣喜
joy in suffering.
你的信仰真有意思
That's an interesting faith.
不只是信仰
Oh, it's more than faith.
我来这里是要帮他崛起
I am here to help him rise.
他会引领末世的新生
The one who will usher in the beginning of the end.
我猜 这一切都
And let me guess, this is all going down
发生在得州的午夜镇 对吗
in Midnight, Texas, right?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
我就是知道
I just know.
我还知道 你告诉了我这个
I also know that you're only telling me this
只是因为你想杀了我 剥了我的脸皮
because you're planning to kill me and rip my face off.
你的脸皮确实好看
You do have a nice face.
不要
No!
回来
Get back here!
有多少只死乌鸦
How many dead crows is that?
五只 要是一只代表了凶兆...
Five, and if one is a bad omen...
我们死定了
We're so screwed.
-你怕吗 -怕 蠢货才会不害怕
- Are you scared? - Yeah, I'd be stupid not to be.
虽然人类残忍♥卑鄙
Mean and cruel as humans are,
可我训练有素身经百战
I'm trained and experienced.
我能占优势
I can get the upper hand.
也没那么多超自然生物
Supernaturals, not so much.
所以你有我
Well, that's why you've got me.
很美味
That's nice.
菜单上可没写咬
Biting is not on the menu.
我不想咬 可是...
I wasn't gonna bite, but...
对不起 我不知道我怎么了
I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me.
不再有不适当的影响
No more undue influence.
不受结界的影响 不受恶魔的影响
Not from the veil, not from the demon.
你所感受到的都是应该感受到的
Everything you feel is what you should.
不多不少
No more, no less.
奶奶 有什么好主意吗
Any ideas, Grandma?
真是糟透了
Oh, this sucks.
我认识谁在肯塔基州吗
Who do I know in Kentucky?
心灵探索
Inquiring Mind.
菲济 我是曼弗雷德
Fiji, it's Manfred.
-曼弗雷德 -我在回来的路上
- Manfred! - I'm on my way back,
不过不是一个人
but I'm not alone.
一个超自然生物在来午夜镇的路上
A supernatural is on his way to Midnight.
他会为了放出魔鬼而献祭
And he's gonna make an offering so a demon rises.
-祭品死了吗 -死透了
- This offering dead? - For sure dead.
我们在你屋子驱邪时见到的魔鬼
The demon that we saw when we exorcised your house,
就以死人为食
it feeds on death.
我不是唯一听到它说话的人
I'm not the only one hearing it.
住在街尾的珍妮丝
Janice from down the street,
它跟她说话 让她自杀
it talked to her, got her to try to kill herself.
她很伤心所以能轻易上钩
She was an easy target since she was already sad.
克里克怎么样了
How's Creek doing?
你怎么还不去睡觉
Why don't you go to bed?
我不累
I'm not tired.
还是说你在监视我
Or you're keeping an eye on me.
要是我在监视你呢
And what if I am?
我还能感受到你的尖牙在我脖子旁
I still feel your fangs in my neck.
我确实比以往更饥饿 但是会不会只是超自然现象
I am hungrier than usual, but is it just supernaturals?
我说过 我不怕人类
Hmm, like I said, humans don't scare me.
你是说你怕我吗
Are you saying I scare you?
-你表现得很奇怪 -可能是因为我生气了
- You're acting odd. - Well, maybe I'm angry.
受伤了
And hurt.
我是那么讨人厌吗
Is who I am so distasteful to you
你宁愿结束我们的一切
that you'd rather end what we have
也不要被我转化
than be like me?
我从没那么说过
I never said that.
不过我觉得生命应该有尽头
But I think life should end.
也就是说痛苦的结束
It means pain ends.
记忆终结
Memories end.
这是事物的自然规律
It's the natural order of things.
不代表我对你的感情不同了
Doesn't mean my feelings for you are any different.
你曾经想过冻龄会是
Have you ever wondered what it would be like
怎么样吗
to stop aging?
永生呢
Live forever?
没有
Nope.
那你为什么跟我在一起
Then why are you with me?
只是吸能量吗
Is it just the leeching?
你痛苦太多的时候 我解除你的痛苦
That I get rid of your pain when it gets too much?
我应该走了
Maybe I should go.
还是说 和我在一起...
Or are you with me...
是因为你喜欢有点恐惧感
Because you like being a little afraid?
别这样 记住 我有信任问题的
No, remember, I've got trust issues.
你在做什么
Ahh, what did you do?
没什么 还差一英寸就能扎进你心脏
Nothing. It's about an inch from piercing your heart.
这是个警告
It's a warning shot.
下次 就动真格的了
The next time, it will be for real.
你不该那么做
You shouldn't have done that.
我要死 它要我死
I need to die. It needs me to die.
我死了就好了 它要我死
It'll be better if I die. It needs me to die.
一切都会变好
Everything will be better.
天呐 别... 别这么做
Oh, God. Don't... don't do this.
克里克 克里克
Creek, Creek!
-我必须死 -别这样
- I need to die! - Don't do this.
-没事了 我来了 -放手 我必须死
- It's okay. I'm here. - Let me go! I need to die!
-没事了 -抓紧她
- It's okay. - Hold her still.
我必须死
I need to die.
你的感受是幻觉
What you're feeling isn't real.
恶魔在逼你这样想
There's a demon making you think that.
放开我
Ahh! Let me go!
-没事了 -我...
- It's okay. - I need...
这能让你免受影响
This'll make you immune to it.
天哪
Oh, God.
-没事吧 -我不知道
- You okay? - I don't know.
我不知道自己在做什么
I don't know why I just did that.
别担心 它没法控制你了
Don't worry. It can't get to you.
再也不能了
Not anymore.
你回来了
You came back.
对 我回来了
Yeah. Yeah, I came back.
我们... 必须找到其他人
We... we gotta get to the others.
我们必须把解药给他们
We gotta get them the potion.
克里克不是唯一失去自我的人
Creek's not the only one who's acting out of character.
-你好哇 -密室挺漂亮
- Hey, you. - Cut looks good.
也很安全 我劝你快从我家滚出去
Safer too. I want you out of my apartment.
我以为这是我们的家
I thought it was our apartment.
这一刻没有"我们"的概念
Not feeling the "Us" at the moment.
我很疼 你这样仿佛是在逼我跟你...
I'm hurt. It's as if you were waiting for me to get...
动粗吗 没错
Physical? Yep.
我不知道为什么你不想转变
I don't know why you don't want this.
我就是不想
Because I don't.
我是因为爱你才想转变你
I only want to turn you because I love you.
不 你这样做是因为地狱结界正把魔爪
No, you're this way because there's a veil to hell
伸向你
getting to you!
你一旦转变 就会爱上那感觉
Once you turn, you'll like it.
-相信我 -我会相信你的
- Trust me! - I'll trust you
只要你答应我的要求 给我滚出去
if you get the hell out, like I asked!
我要求你不要那么做 这对你来说有意义吗
Does it matter to you I'm asking you not to?
此刻吗 没有
Right now? No.
莱缪
Lem!
住手
Stop!
奥利维亚 我很...
Olivia, I'm so...
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表