剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
得州午夜 前情提要...
Previously on "Midnight, Texas"...
这可不如你的老巴士迷人
It's not as charming as your old bus.
你在偷♥窥♥我们的巴士吗
You were snooping around our bus?
我不知道我是谁
I don't know who I am.
我要一个人搞清楚这是怎么回事
That's something that I need to be alone to figure out.
-我爱你 -好的
- I love you. - Okay.
所以现在有个恶魔 喜欢死物
So there's a demon who's got a thing for death
还有连接地狱的结界 制♥造♥恶魔杀人狂
and a veil to hell, making evil run amok.
菜单上可没写可以咬
Biting is not on the menu!
你一旦转变 就会爱上那感觉
Once you turn, you'll like it!
-奥利维亚 我很... -滚开
- Olivia, I'm so... - Back off!
我家有个恶魔
There's a demon in my house.
菲济 当他觉醒 你将属于他
Fiji, when he rises, and you will be his.
-你在说谁 -康克诺
- Who are you talking about? - Colconnar.
-那就是他的名字吗 -菲济...
- That's his name? - Fiji...
怎么了
What is it?
我听到他了
I hear him.
菲济...
Fiji...
菲济...
Fiji...
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
认识
You do.
康克诺派我来的
Colconnar sent me.
他说恶魔将要觉醒
He said the demon was gonna rise.
只要献祭一卡车的死尸
That by offering a truckload of dead bodies,
就能迎来末日之始
it would usher in the beginning of the end.
我知道 这没什么好惊讶的
I know, and I'm not surprised.
发生在午夜镇的这些死亡和暴♥力♥...
The death and violence that's come to Midnight...
都是结界破裂的前兆
all precursors of the veil breaking.
上次发生时是什么样的
What was it like last time?
第一次结界破裂时我不在场
I wasn't here when it first opened.
鲍伊和我之后才来
Bowie and I came later.
当时 已经是一片混战
By then, it was a war zone.
到处都是恶魔 散播着死亡和痛苦
Demons were everywhere, spreading death and suffering.
听起来像世界末日
Sounds like the apocalypse.
是的 就是世界末日
Well, yeah. It is.
末日开始的时候会伴随一些典型的气候变化
Starts with your typical apocalyptic weather events,
那是人世间对结界变弱的反应
this world reacting to the veil fraying.
你对这个恶魔了解多少 康克诺
What do you know about this demon? Colconnar?
我和这些恶魔可不熟
I wasn't on a first name basis with the demons.
我当时只想着能杀多少算多少
I was just trying to kill as many as I could get my hands...
我不会跟他走的 我永远不会跟他走
I won't go with him! I'll never go with him!
离我远点
Leave me alone!
我不会跟他走的
I won't go with him!
-我永远不会跟他走 -她在和谁说话
- I'll never go with him! - Who's she talking to?
你会屈服的
You will submit.
你会心甘情愿去找康克诺的
You will go to Colconnar willingly.
不 我不会 永远不会
No, I won't! I'd never!
-菲济 你还好吗 -离我远点
- Fiji, you okay? - Leave me alone.
我不会跟他走的 我永远不会跟他走
I won't go with him. I'll never go with him.
菲济 醒... 醒醒
Fiji, wake... wake up.
你一直都在撒谎
You've been lying this whole time.
我知道你的底细 菲济
I know the truth about you, Fiji.
你爱的人都会被你克死
You bring death to those you love.
不要说了 那不是真的 不会的
Don't say that! That's not true! I don't!
你知道那是真的
You know it's true!
你爱的人都会被你克死
You bring death to those you love!
闭嘴
Stop saying that!
菲济
Fiji!
菲济
Fiji!
菲济 菲济 你还好吗
Fiji? Fiji? You all right?
你在梦游吗
Were you sleepwalking?
不是
No.
不 那是真的
No, it was real.
他是真实存在的
He was real.
你在梦里看到的那个男人...
The man you saw in your dream...
康克诺派他来的
Colconnar sent him.
好吧 可能你只是做了个噩梦
Well, maybe it was just a nightmare.
但愿如此
I wish.
你梦游的时候
While you were sleepwalking,
一直在喊 "别说了"
you kept yelling, "Stop saying that."
别说什么
Stop saying what?
他说我会把自己献给康克诺
He said I'd give myself to Colconnar.
不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
他为什么一直缠着你 他想干什么
Why is he after you? What's he want?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我不希望任何人因为我受伤
But I don't want anybody getting hurt because of me.
别说了 现在你才是受伤的那个人
Stop! You are the one who's hurting now.
我们在照顾你
We're taking care of you.
你梦里的那个男人
The man in your dreams,
他还说了什么
did he say anything else?
没了
No.
我去泡点茶
I'm gonna go make some tea.
我吸走了她的痛苦
I leeched her pain.
她很痛苦 这些痛苦在她心里扎得很深
There was a lot. It ran deep.
她当然免不了情绪化一点 有个恶魔跟着她
Of course she's emotional. She's being stalked by a demon.
也太情绪化了 她差点烧了我们
So emotional, she almost set us on fire.
康克诺不是菲济面临的唯一威胁
Colconnar's not the only threat to Fiji.
她自己也是个威胁 还可能危及其他人
She's a threat to herself, and others.
我们要盯着点她
We need to keep an eye on her.
我留在这里
I'm not going anywhere.
太阳快升起了
Sun's almost up.
我今晚再过来
I'll be back tonight.
他和奥利维亚好点了吗
So are he and Olivia better?
他们自从上次打了一架就没说过话
Well, they haven't talked since the fight.
他现在睡在典当行后面
He's sleeping in the back of the pawn shop.
还没有和好
So no.
你要我陪你的话 我可以请个病假
If you want, I can call in sick.
我没事
I'm fine.
你都没怎么睡
You barely slept at all.
因为我不困
'Cause I'm not sleepy.
我困了的话 会去眯一会儿的
And if I get sleepy, I'll take a nap.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果你有什么想谈谈的...
If there's anything that you need to talk about...
没有 我很好
No. I'm fine.
好吧 下午见
Okay. See you this afternoon.
还是没有星巴克
Still no Starbucks.
天呐
Oh, my goodness!
-菲济 -米尔德丽德阿姨
- Fiji! - Aunt Mildred.
好久不见了
It's been too long!
以前常来的那个小女孩都经历了什么
What happened to that little girl who used to visit?
你看看你 都长成大女生了
Look at you! You're a grown woman.
还记得斯努格力先生吗
Mwah. Remember Mr. Snuggly?
他还活着
He's still alive.
态度好点 小气鬼斯努格先生
Hey, be nice, Mr. SnuggleMcCrankyPants.
我还是比较喜欢狗
I'm more of a dog person.
欢迎
Welcome.
别拘束
Make yourself at home.
别担心 米尔德丽德阿姨 我不会在这住太久
Don't worry, Aunt Mildred. I won't overstay my welcome.
菲济
Oh, Fiji!
别这么说
Please.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是什么 那是什么 去吧
What is it? What is it? Go on.
我想告诉你 我...
I want you know I, um...
我准备洗心革面
I'm turning over a new leaf.
我想想清楚我接下来想做什么
Just gotta figure out what I want to do next.
读完大学 找个工作
You know, finish college, get a job.
好吧 你就为了这事过来
Well, that's why you're here!
弄清楚你要干什么
So you can figure it out.
你妈妈说你一把火烧了你的病房♥
Your mom said you set fire to your hospital room.
是啊 我那时没吃药
Yeah, well, I was, um, not taking my meds.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表