剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
我夜不能寐
I haven't been sleeping.
我听见有声音...
I hear this voice...
在叫我
calling me.
我感觉有东西在碰我
I feel something touching me.
我有种很可怕的感觉 除非他得手
And I have this terrible feeling that it's not gonna stop
否则不会停止
until it takes me.
你只是被束缚了
You were just kidnapped.
你觉得恐惧是很正常的
It's natural that you'd feel a bit shaken.
不是这么回事
It's not that.
我觉得有魔鬼在追我
I feel like a demon is after me.
或许是我疯了
Or I'm going crazy.
你没有疯
You're not going crazy.
这些树看起来是不是越来越像了
Are these trees all beginning to look the same?
或许是 但我很了解这片森林
It might look like it, but I know these woods pretty well.
我和康纳刚搬来午夜镇的时候
Connor and I would explore for hours
曾花几个小时在这里探索
when we first moved to Midnight.
我觉得我爸爸把对我的怒气发泄在了康纳身上
I think my dad is taking out his anger at me on Connor.
我看到康纳的胳膊上有淤青
I saw a bruise on Connor's arm.
-他打过你吗 -没
- Has he ever hit you? - No.
即使妈妈去世后 他忙得晕头转向
Even after Mom died, as messed up as he was,
也从没有打过我们
he never laid a finger on us.
那是什么
What is it?
天啊 是她吗
Oh, my God, is that her?
不 不是 她在这有一阵了
Uh, no, no, she's been here a while.
是另一个女孩吗
It's another girl?
对
Yeah.
我觉得我见过她
I think I've met her.
如果你在这 请现形吧
If you're here, please make yourself known.
她叫蒂芙尼
Her name's Tiffany.
对 蒂芙尼
Right, Tiffany.
我们在吸血鬼公交上见过 你那时在贡献鲜血
We met on the vampire bus. You were donating blood.
她被杀有一阵了
She was killed a while ago.
是啊 在这被杀的还真不少
Yeah, a lot of things were killed here.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我们得阻止对你做这些事的人
We need to stop whoever did this to you.
可怜的女孩
Oh, you poor thing,
像个垃圾一样被丢弃在这儿
you were just dumped out here like garbage.
是啊 没被吸血鬼弄死却死在这
Yeah, she survived a vampire bus for this.
我什么都感觉不到
I'm not getting anything.
她的灵魂不在这 它离开了
Her spirit's not here. It moved on,
这很好 符合自然法则
which is a good thing, the natural order.
滞留的灵魂既不稳定又悲伤
Spirits that stay are unsettled, unhappy.
-她跟奥布丽遭遇一样 -我们还不确定
- This is another Aubrey. - We don't know that.
我确定 劳瑞没有杀奥布丽
Yeah, I do. Lowry didn't kill Aubrey.
我也没有 某人把她拖到河边
I know I didn't. Someone else dragged her body
任由她死去
to the river, left her here to die.
和这次是同一个人
Same person who did this.
我们要不要报♥警♥
Should we call the authorities?
以防有人找她...
In case someone is looking for her...
不会的 蒂芙尼在来到午夜镇之前就消失了好久
No, Tiffany fell of the grid long before she got to Midnight.
我们需要搞清楚是谁做的
We need to find who did this.
-用我们的方法解决 -这是什么意思
- Deal with it ourselves. - Which means what, exactly?
等我们找到凶手
We'll decide the punishment
由我们来量刑
when we find out who's doing this.
现在 我们得去找另一个女孩
For now, let's just go look for the other girl.
保佑在警♥察♥介入前我们就能找到她
Fingers crossed we find her before the cops start digging.
你确定从没见过她
You sure you didn't see her?
没有 再重申一遍 我那晚在日落前
No, but then again, I was down for the night
-就上♥床♥了 -那可真早
- before sunset. - Well, that's early.
午夜镇让人昏昏沉沉 我不知道怎么会有
Midnight's a sleepy town. I don't know why folks
这么没礼貌的家伙
have to be so disrespectful.
奥布丽·劳瑞刚失踪不久
It wasn't that long ago Aubrey Lowry went missing.
横尸河边
Found her dead by the river.
据我所知 被她丈夫所杀
Killed by her husband, as far as I understood.
在抓到他之前 还只是桩悬案
Still an open case until we find him.
那个女孩的妈妈是戴维镇的法官 她很害怕
This girl, her mom's a judge in Davy, and she's scared,
所以我们答应她会四处搜搜
so we told her we'd search around.
但在24小时后 就会正式立案
But, in 24 hours, there's gonna be a full investigation.
他们是因为那女孩来的吗
They here about the girl?
牧场那边没有她的线索
No sign of her out by the ranches.
菲济以为自己疯了 因为她会听见恶魔
Fiji thinks she's going mad because she hears demons.
曼弗雷德一直吃药 因为他看见到处都是鬼魂
Manfred is self-medicating because he sees spirits everywhere.
我答应帮你保守秘密 但其他人怎么办
I promised to keep your secret, but the others?
他们有权利知道自己没有疯
They deserve to know they're not going crazy.
我说的话阻止不了即将发生的悲剧
Nothing I say is gonna stop what's coming.
他们最终会知道一切的
Eventually, they'll know everything.
什么时候 等到恶魔越过结界之后吗
When? When demons start crawling out of the veil?
我是在保护我的家人
I am protecting my family.
那就要牺牲其他人吗
At the expense of everyone else?
我知道你把丘伊送走了 为什么
I know you sent Chuy away. Why?
因为结界会危及到他吗
Because the veil is so dangerous for him here?
绝对不能这样
This is an impossible choice.
我也想帮忙 但如果事情暴露
I wanna help, but if it gets out that there's
他们发现这里有个堕落天使 就会来找我
a fallen angel here, they will come for me,
相信我 这对午夜镇一点好处也没有
and, believe me, you do not want that in Midnight.
我能做的 就是继续找那个女孩
But what I can do is keep looking for the girl.
这就是我能帮的忙
That's what I can do to help.
太生气了
It's pissing me off.
都不知道凶手是人类还是超自然生物
I can't figure out if the killer's human or supernatural.
有差别吗
Does it make a difference?
对死者是没差别
Not to the victims.
莱缪的吸血鬼朋友说他们感觉午夜镇在召唤他们
Look, Lem's vampire buds said they felt Midnight call to them.
那个淫妖也差不多这样说的
Succubus pretty much said the same.
我们好像每天都得对付一个
It feels like every day we're dealing with a different
来镇上找茬的超自然生物
supernatural coming to town, making noise.
-人类有时候也一样坏 -甚至可能更坏
- Men can be just as evil. - If not worse.
-你跟菲济聊过吗 -我们一直在聊天
- You talk to Fiji? - I talk to Fiji all the time.
她是不是讨厌我
She hate me?
没有 当然没有
No, no.
在她心里你是完美的
She thought you were perfect.
-她很崇拜你 -但我辜负她了
- She put you on a pedestal. - And I fell off.
那你只能让她重新对你燃起希望了
Well, hey, there's nowhere to go but up.
她知道我的工作是怎样的
Look, she knows what I do for a living.
她不喜欢...
She doesn't like it...
但也不评判
She doesn't judge.
所以你也别担心了 还有希望
So don't sweat it. Still hope.
你只是想去看看康纳吗
So you just wanna check on Connor?
我只是想提醒一下他现在的情况
I just wanna let him know what's going on.
康纳 你在吗
Connor, you here?
有事他会给你打电♥话♥的
He'd call you if something was wrong.
他也可能一声不吭保护爸爸
Yeah, or he'd keep quiet and protect my dad.
洛弗尔家的人都这样 我去后面看看
It's the Lovell way. I'm gonna check out back.
真好 是你
Oh, great. You.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
洛弗尔先生 我陪克里克来的
Mr. Lovell, I'm here with Creek.
她在哪里
Where is she?
这么早就开始喝酒了吗
Starting early, huh?
你跑到我家来
You come in my house,
还要管我做什么吗
and I'm supposed to explain myself to you?
你开什么玩笑 你开始打他了吗
Are you kidding me? You're hitting him now?
-你还好吧 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine, yeah.
-我们要找康纳 -他不在
- We're looking for Connor. - Well, he's not here.
虽然我不是一直在家
Just because I'm not here all the time
但我还是会关照着他
doesn't mean I'm not watching out for him.
带他滚出我家
Get him out of my house.
好了 我给康纳发了短♥信♥
There, I texted Connor.
告诉他爸爸又喝多了
Warned him Dad's hammered.
-你怎么想的 -我在想
- What are you thinking? - I'm thinking
我应该继续瞒着他 我以为他能接受我独自生活 但我是不是错了
I should've kept lying. I thought he could handle me having a life, but, boy, was I wrong.
-有进展吗 -没有 我们找了河边
- Any luck? - No, we searched the river,
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表