剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
我的安眠 我的睡梦
In my sleep, in my dreams.
康克诺这样做是为了了解你
It's how Colconnar knows you.
这意味着...
Which means...
我们都很了解你
We all know you.
我们只是来提醒你
We're a reminder.
你和康克诺没什么不同
You're not all that different from Colconnar.
你的能力摧毁一切 杀人无形
Your powers destroy. They kill.
和他一样
Just like his.
是你为他献身的时候了
It's time you got ready for him.
别哭...
Don't cry...
菲济
Fiji.
他说的没错
He's right.
我得做些准备
I have to get ready.
我们救下菲济
Okay, we save Fiji,
杀掉恶魔
kill a demon,
关上地狱之门
close a portal to hell.
毫发无伤 听起来如何
And we don't die. Sound like a plan?
我身上都要着火了 别废话
My flesh is burning. Stop talking.
行动
Let's go.
他们在教堂前
They're in front of the church.
好像所有的死灵都在你那边
Looks like all the wraiths are by you.
是啊 好像是
Yeah, looks like.
他们看起来不一样了 好像有了实体
And they look different, like more solid.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
他们不过是幻灵
They're still spirit manifestations.
可以随意转换形体
They can take any shape they want.
他们是恶魔 圣器肯定有效
They're evil, and consecrated weapons will work.
知道他们在干嘛吗
Any idea what they're doing?
还是算了 无所谓
On second thought, never mind.
他们会分散死灵的注意力
They'll distract the wraiths for us.
怎么分散
How?
好吧 真的有效
Well, that was effective.
但维持不了多久
But not for that long.
好了
It's clear.
咱们走
Let's go.
靠 快去菲济家
Damn it. Go to Fiji's.
我来后援
I'll make sure you're covered.
-奥利维亚 -快走
- Olivia! - Go!
快进典当行
Get inside the pawn shop!
快来 先进去
Come on. Let's go inside.
-菲济 -开门
- Fiji! - Open up!
是我们
It's us!
菲济
Fiji!
克里克 布波 你们怎么...
Creek, Bobo, what are you...
你们不该回来的
You should not have come back.
我离开是为了你们的安全
I left so that you would be safe,
这样发生在曼弗雷德身上的事才不会重演...
so that what happened to Manfred would not happen to...
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
他死了 但是又活过来了
He died, but he came back to life.
你的咒语起作用了 他得到了答案
And your spell worked. He got answers.
好吧 谢天谢地他还活着
Oh, okay. Well, thank goddess he's alive.
但是 我还是不希望有人受伤
But still, I do not want anybody else getting hurt!
不 曼弗雷德知道如何阻止康克诺
No. Manfred knows how to stop Colconnar.
我们不会丢下你的
We're not leaving you.
或许我意在如此
Maybe I want you to.
我可以承受被康克诺欺辱
I can deal with Colconnar.
但我不能承受你为我死去
But I cannot deal with you dying for me.
奥利维亚来了
Olivia's coming.
把她放在沙发上
Get her on the couch!
你不会有事的
Gonna be all right, okay?
菲济会照顾你的
Fiji's gonna take care of you.
不
No!
曼弗雷德...
Manfred...
曼弗雷德...
Manfred...
曼弗雷德
Manfred!
你到底在找什么
What exactly are you looking for?
萨满告诉我 知根知底
The shaman said that to fight evil,
百战百胜
I need to know evil.
有灵魂被困在
There are spirits
这些东西上
tethered to objects here.
有些灵魂很邪恶
Some of them are evil.
你认为这其中有恶魔的灵魂吗
You think any of them are demonic?
我坚信有
I'm sure,
因为这些年有很多人类 超自然生物或其他什么东西
given some of the folks, supernatural and otherwise,
收集物品于此
who pawned things over the years.
我来找找看
Let me see what I can find.
她非常痛苦
She's in a lot of pain.
我知道
I know that.
我的药膏治好了我 治好了你
My salve healed me, healed you.
但奥利维亚的伤口太深
But Olivia's burns are deep.
我不确定药膏是否有效
I'm not sure salve's gonna help her.
试试看
Try.
我真的希望你别趟这浑水
I really wish you'd have stayed away.
吃下这个
You're gonna take this.
口感不太好
It's gonna be a little gritty,
但这会让你昏昏欲睡
but it's gonna make you sleepy
治愈伤口
and stop the hurt.
或许还能让你做个美梦
Might even give you a fun dream or two.
好难吃
It's awful.
我懂
I know.
我看看伤口...
Let me take a look at...
死灵的确把你伤得很重
The wraith did a number on you.
但你是个杀手
But you are an assassin.
我相信你还受过更重的伤
I'm sure you been in worse scrapes.
曼弗雷德的电♥话♥
It's Manfred.
别告诉他
Don't tell him.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
莱缪会想知道你的情况
Lem would want to know the truth.
这会让他分心
It'll distract them.
别让他们担心
And they don't need that.
拜托
I'm telling you.
别告诉他们
Don't.
曼弗雷德
Manfred?
我们到菲济家了
Yeah, we made it to Fiji's.
不用担心她
You don't need to worry about her.
她很好
She's okay.
你专心解决康克诺 好吗
You just focus on Colconnar, okay?
因为距离黑夜降临不远了
'Cause nightfall's not far off.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说得对
You're right. Okay.
我爱你
Love you.
嗯 没错
And, uh, yes,
我知道我是第一次说这句话
I know that's a first.
你说这个
Did you say that because
是因为你觉得自己或许没法活下来吗
you don't think you're gonna survive this?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
不
No.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你要的恶魔
You wanted evil.
一个在所有人眼里都幸福快乐的已婚男
A, by all accounts, happy and successful family man
在登山时发现了它
found that on a hike.
当天下午 他把他的妻子和六个孩子打死了
That afternoon, he beat his wife and six children to death.
声称是魔鬼驱使他这么做
Said a demon made him do it.
再合适不过了
Sounds perfect.
救救我 救救我
Help me, help me...
不
No!
她们为什么哭泣
Why are they crying?
铁蜘蛛
Iron spider.
审判女巫时折磨她们用的
Used to torture witches during the Inquisition.
巫毒蹄铃
Voodoo hoof rattle.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表