剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
抱歉 我不该对你那么凶
Sorry. I shouldn't have jumped all over you.
没关系
It's all good.
我去后面工作
I'll be in the back, working.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
老实说 她怎么样了
So, um, how's she been? Really.
看起来还好 很平静
She seems okay. She's quiet.
一切都很平静 可自从出了康纳那事
Everything's quiet. Ever since what happened with Connor,
午夜镇就不一样了
the town's different.
人们就独来独往的
Folks are keeping to themselves.
你见过乔吗 自从...
Have you seen Joe since, uh...
自从他飞起来后吗
Since he flew?
没有
No.
可能他躲起来了
Could be he's lying low.
牧师说过乔害怕被他们追杀
Rev said that's Joe's scared that they'd come after him.
"他们" 是谁
Who's "They"?
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我正指望你的帮助呢 神父
Oh, I'm counting on it, Padre.
我在找人
I'm looking for a man.
我觉得他就躲在午夜镇
I think he's hiding here in Midnight.
约瑟夫 金发
Joseph. Blonde.
他要是教区居民 我肯定认识他
If I did know him, he would be a parishioner,
那我也会知无不言
and I could not disclose any information.
要是牧师们知道了我的身份
You know, once a man of the cloth realizes who I am,
他们就会乖乖合作
they cooperate without much fuss.
不过总有例外
But there's always an exception.
他在哪
Where is he?
我穷极一生
It's taken me a lifetime
找到一个不会排斥我的地方 所以我很担心
to find a home where I'm accepted, so I worry.
... 跟你说
... Speak to you!
我看错你了
I was wrong about you.
你并不是牧师
You're not a man of the cloth.
非人
Not human.
非兽
Not animal.
你什么也不是
You're nothing.
逗我玩呢
You got to be kidding me.
-你好 -可能没什么事 不过
- Hello? - This may be nothing, but
有人盯着你的店
there's someone eyeing your shop.
是鲍伊 我们死定了 她是老一辈的天使
It's Bowie. We're screwed. She's ancient.
比我厉害多了
She's way more powerful than I am.
冷静
Calm down.
你不会以为我什么计划都没有就来找你吧
You don't think I'd come here without a plan, do you?
约瑟夫 你在哪
Joseph, where are you?
她朝加油站去了
She's heading to the Gas & Go.
我们现在安全了 鲍伊不会来这里
We're safe for now. Bowie's not coming this way.
太好了 咱俩单独躲在这个壁橱里
Good, because the two of us hiding in a closet
让我心跳若狂
is making my head explode.
我们可以离开这个密室了
We can get out of the panic room.
你们翻过我东西吗
Did you go through my stuff?
没全翻
Not all of it.
你尽快来奥利维亚家
Get over to Olivia's as soon as you can,
尽量避开鲍伊
and whatever you do, avoid Bowie.
我避不开怎么办 永恒的诅咒吗
What if I don't? Eternal damnation?
天使可以读心
Angels can read minds,
所以她会利用我跟你过说的话
so she'd use what I just told you
来找到我和丘伊 然后杀了我们
to find and kill Chuy and me.
那样的话 我会避开她
Well, in that case, I'll try to avoid her.
我们需要告诉克里克吗 还有麦当娜
Should we tell Creek? Madonna?
不用 天使保护人类 她不会伤害她们
No. Angels guard humans. She won't harm them.
她们知道越少越好
The less they know, the better.
那超自然生物呢
And what about supernaturals?
她厌恶超自然生物
Oh, she hates supernaturals.
我会尽快到的
I'll be there when I can.
-莱缪尔 你干嘛 -我每天这时候起床
- How you doing, Lem? - I'm up during the day.
就这样
That's how I'm doing.
给埃米利奥留信让他过来
Left a message for Emilio to join us.
布波来了 他刚锁好门
Bobo's coming. He's just locking up.
-这里的安保没改吗 -改了 自从近期的那起爆♥炸♥....
- Same security as up here? - Yeah. I upgraded recently...
我就升级了
since the bombing.
所以说壁橱是这个
So, the closet's a panic room
大密室公♥寓♥中的小密室吗
inside of an apartment that's one big panic room?
我们喜欢这样
That's how we like it.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
好了 我把店关了 什么重大紧急事件
All right, I closed the shop. So what's the big emergency?
你也来了
Uh, you're here too?
为什么 我们为什么来这
Why? Wait, why are we here?
丘伊
Chuy! Hi!
你怎么回来啦 发生了什么事
Why are you back, man? What's going on?
等其他人都到了我会解释一切的
I'll explain everything as soon as the others get here.
奶奶
Grandma?
你到底在哪
Where the hell are you?
怎么了
What?
奶奶 我需要你的帮助
Grandma, I need your help.
虽然我真讨厌求你做这件事
And I truly hate that I'm about to ask this.
你为什么躲
Why'd you hide?
我没有 我就是去跑步 后来又不想了
I didn't. I was going for a walk, decided against it.
约瑟夫·斯特朗 你认识他吗
Joseph Strong. You know him?
不熟 名字不错
Not well. Seems nice.
我刚搬过来
But I just moved here.
不介意我问你几个问题吧
Do you mind if I ask you some questions?
当然不 问吧
Sure. Come on in.
你是谁 算命先生吗
What are you? A fortune teller?
我更喜欢叫灵媒 通灵者
I prefer medium. Psychic.
甚至叫我 伟大的伯纳多
Even the Great Bernardo.
你是
And you are?
我在找约瑟夫·斯特朗
Looking for Joseph Strong.
我快要不耐烦了
And I'm getting impatient.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
-我不知道你什么意思 -你的头
- I don't know what you mean. - Your head.
我嗑药了 有时候... 事实上 不 大多时候
I take pills. Sometimes... actually, no, a lot of times,
我听见了声音 看见了一些事
I hear voices, see things,
有些根本不是真的
some of which turns out aren't really there.
我不能总是说清楚什么是真什么是假
I can't always tell what's real and what's not.
现在也说不清
Now is one of those times.
这是真的
It's real.
我讨厌这个镇子
Oh, I hate this town.
至少这有用
Well, at least it worked.
我要走了 而且我还要忘了
I'm gonna go, and I'm gonna try to forget
刚刚附身的这些事
that ever happened.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
她去了我的房♥车
She came to my RV.
-她没有碰你的头吗 -碰了
- She didn't get in your head? - She did,
不过当时是我奶奶占了我的身体
but my grandma was already in there.
她没能读到什么 太复杂太混乱了
She couldn't read much. It was too crowded, too confusing.
-正如此刻的情况 -牧师还没来
- As is this. - The Rev still isn't
我等不了了
picking up, and I'm done waiting.
我和丘伊需要你们的帮助
Chuy and I need your help.
镇上来了个天使 叫鲍伊
There's an angel named Bowie in Midnight,
她在追捕我
and she's hunting me.
天使 我们为什么要害怕天使
An angel? We're scared of an angel?
天使不仅保护人类 也会猎杀恶魔
Well, angels not only protect humans, they also kill demons.
鲍伊只喜欢猎杀这部分
Bowie only liked the killing part of the job.
你认识她吗
You know her?
是的 她对我来说亦师亦友
Yeah, she's a mentor and a friend.
我一言不发就脱离了那种生活
I walked away from that life without a word and
我肯定她还在生气 觉得受伤
I'm sure she's still angry and hurt and
想要我死
wants me dead.
所以她是气你离开这事
So she's mad because you left?
离开天堂 堕落人间
Leaving the fold, being fallen,
她也许还能原谅
she might've forgiven that.
可她不能原谅我爱上的人
But it's who I fell in love with she can't forgive.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表