剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
在医院的时候
In the hospital,
他们会给我小塑料杯装的药片
they would bring by these little plastic cups of pills.
其实听上去还不错啦
Okay. That sounds fun, actually.
一点都不好
No, not at all.
我吞下去
You know, I would swallow,
他们还要扒开我的嘴检查
and I'd have to endure this mouth check
护士脾气又不好
by a very angry nurse,
等他们一出房♥间
and then as soon as they'd leave the room,
我就立刻吐出来
I would spit them out.
所以我特别会把它们
So I got really good at keeping them
-藏在牙龈和脸颊中间 -厉害了
- between my gums and my cheek. - That's a skill.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
但后来 他们换了我的药
But then, they changed my meds.
其中有片大药片
And one of them was a horse pill,
结果我就被发现了
and I got busted.
然后就在单人病房♥过了一个月
Spent the next month in solitary.
没错 后来...
Yup, yup. Until, uh...
我就把病房♥墙上的软垫点燃了
I lit my padded room on fire.
你可能会弄伤自己
You could have hurt yourself.
我当时都不知道是怎么做到的
I didn't even know how I did it.
就很生气...
Just was angry, and...
然后
And then,
砰
poof.
他们说我当时昏倒了
And they told me that I blacked out doing it.
我以前很害怕
I was terrified.
但现在
But now,
我知道我没疯
I know I'm not crazy.
都是魔法
Just magic.
我觉得没什么大不了的
I don't see what the big deal is.
关键是
The big deal is,
你力量太强大
you are too powerful.
你得保护自己的情感
You need to guard your emotions.
我对他不熟悉
I don't know him well.
你也完全不了解他
You don't know him at all.
拜托
Please.
保护好你的心
Protect your heart.
-前面的路能看清了 -太好了
- Got clear roads ahead. - Great.
我在韦科的骑士酒店订了几个房♥间
I booked a row of rooms at a Knights Inn in Waco.
还得开好几个小时呢
That's a couple of hours away.
伙计们...
Guys...
看后面
Behind us.
奥利维亚
Olivia!
它在追我们吗
It's following us?
-克里克 -怎么了
- Creek. - Yeah?
不是我要催你
No pressure,
但开快点
but faster.
好
Okay.
得跟它拉开距离
We gotta get some distance.
开着旅游大巴 怎么甩得掉它啊
Well, we can't outrun it in a tour bus.
得找个没有窗户的地方躲躲
We need to hole up somewhere without windows,
-找个附近的地方 -哪里
- somewhere nearby. - Where?
走那条路 我知道一个地方很完美
Take that road. I know the perfect place.
菲济
Fiji!
菲济
Fiji!
终于不用再躲风暴了
So much for outrunning the storm.
-它一直跟着我们 -不
- It's following us. - No.
是跟着我 是...
It's me. It's...
-是跟着我 -菲济...
- It's following me. - Fij...
你还有所隐瞒
There's something you're not saying.
你要是知道风暴为什么追你
If you know why the storm is chasing you,
就快告诉我们吧
it's time you tell us.
我不知道康克诺为什么追我
I don't know why Colconnar's after me.
康克诺第一次出现的时候 你和我都在
You and I were there, that first time Colconnar showed.
他完全没理我 奔着你去了
He threw me out. Went after you.
-抓到了你 -别挡我路
- Grabbed you. - Get out of my way.
从那之后他一直在和你说话
He's been talking to you ever since.
他跟你说什么了吗
Has he told you something?
为什么只追你 不追别人
Why he's after you and no one else?
我说了我不知道
I said I don't know!
菲济
Fij!
到底怎么回事
What is going on?
我们都是来保护你的
We're all here to protect you.
但你必须跟我们说实话 到底...
You owe us the truth. What's...
我是个处♥女♥
I'm a virgin!
我是处♥女♥巫 力量强大的处♥女♥巫
I'm a virgin witch, a powerful virgin witch,
所以它想追我
and that is why it wants me.
谢谢你的坦诚 我...
Thanks for being honest. I, uh...
知道真♥相♥就好
Yeah. Glad to know the truth.
我觉得不好
I'm not.
处♥女♥巫又怎么样
What difference does it make?
处♥女♥巫
Virgin witches,
特别是老处♥女♥
especially older ones,
很稀有
we're rare.
也很强大
Powerful.
那个东西想要我的魔法
That thing wants my magic.
我们不会让它靠近...
Well, it's not getting anywhere near...
不要 别动我
No, please don't!
这是我人生最尴尬的时刻
This is the most embarrassing moment of my life,
你们不介意的话
so if you don't mind,
就让我一个人待会儿
I'm just gonna need a minute.
猫给我
The cat.
最精彩的部分怎么不讲
Eh, you left out the best part.
他们不需要知道
They don't need to know.
三个月纪念日快乐
Happy three-month-iversary.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
-很甜 -是吗
- Sweet. - Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
-你刚刚是说... -我爱你
- Did you just say... - I love you.
对
Yeah.
我也爱你
I love you back.
我还从来没有...
You know I never, um...
你懂的
You know.
想要吗
Do you want to?
嗯
Yeah.
我... 我...
I... I...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你好热
You're so warm.
杰里米
Jeremy?
杰里米
Oh! Jeremy!
杰里米
Jeremy!
杰里米 杰里米
Jeremy! Jeremy!
感觉 感觉会变成力量
Feelings. Feelings become intentions.
感觉会变成力量
Feelings become intentions.
火停下 热停下 都停下
Stop the fire! Stop it! Stop the heat! Stop it!
杰里米 你不烫了
Jeremy, you're not hot anymore.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你一定会没事的...
You're gonna be okay. Uh, um...
想想 重生
Think, uh, rebirth.
想想 阳光...
Think, um, the sun...
太阳落山了
The sun is out.
鲜花盛开 万物复苏
The flowers bloom, um, living things are reborn.
-万物... -菲济
- Uh, living... - Fiji.
-菲济 怎么回事 -万物复...
- Fiji, what happened? - Living things are re...
复苏
Reborn.
噢 天啦
Oh! Oh, God!
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
穿毛衣真帅啊
That explains the sweaters.
很惊讶你会来找我
I'm surprised that you came for me.
那个...
Well...
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表