剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
我给了你永生
I gave you eternal life.
我逃离恶魔 结果变得更糟
I ran away from evil, only to become worse.
如果不是泽尔达
If it wasn't for Xylda,
我已经终结了自己的永生
I would've ended my eternal life.
相反 她给了你终极能力
So instead, she gave you ultimate power.
-超越我们的能力 -我不需要能力
- Power over us. - I didn't want power.
-可你需要 -我造就了你
- But you did. - I made you.
-我们是家人 -我的家人在这里
- We're family. - My family's here now.
抱歉 不过你不能留下来
I'm sorry, but you can't stay.
那就去马萨特兰了
Mazatlan it is.
莱缪 这么久之后见到你真好
Lem, it was good to see you after all this time.
知道吗
You know? Hmm?
我也很高兴
You too.
今晚就不要留下什么不快了 好吗
Let's not end the night this way, huh?
喝一杯 看在原来的情面上
A drink, hmm? For old times' sake.
怎么样
What do you say?
好吧
Right.
敬老朋友
To old friends.
-我会想你的 撒迦 -我会想你的
- I'll miss you, Zach. - I'll miss you.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
撒迦想让莱缪想起自己的身份
Zach's reminding Lem who he is.
血浓于水
Blood's thicker than water.
一路平安
Yeah, safe travels.
你们做了什么
What did you do?
他喝了混着银的血
He drank blood laced with silver.
我也给你准备了点东西
And I got something else for you.
不要
No!
你抢了她的位置 贱♥人♥
You're taking her place, bitch.
杀光他们
Kill 'em all!
很久没有把全镇的人召集起来
First time we've gathered the town for Mass
做弥撒了
in a long while.
曼弗雷德和洛弗尔一家还没来
Still waiting on Manfred and the Lovells.
外面什么也没发生 很平静
Nothing out back. It's quiet.
好的
Okay.
别说话
Hang on.
喂 喂 是我
Whoa, whoa. It's me.
我给你打了电♥话♥
I've been calling.
为什么 你来这儿干啥
Why? What are you doing here?
吸血鬼们... 他们要发起攻击了
The vampires... They're on the attack.
-你们都得跟我走 -又是你
- Y'all need to come with me. - You again.
不想再看到你来这儿
I don't want you coming around here.
爸 你得听他的
Dad, you need to listen to him.
不 我不用
No, I don't.
抱歉 没时间了
Sorry, there's no time.
我们得去个安全的地方 马上
We need to get somewhere safe, now.
如果他以前就不喜欢曼弗雷德...
If he didn't like Manfred before...
我知道
I know.
-怎么了 -爸 躺回去
- What's going on? - Dad, just stay back.
等等
Hang on.
他杀掉了他们
He killed them.
掉头回去
Turn around.
-他们是吸血鬼 爸 -吸血鬼
- They're vampires, Dad. - Vampires?
我要带你们去教堂 吸血鬼不能去那儿
I'm taking you to the church, where vampires can't go.
所以闭上嘴 坐好 不用谢
So shut up, sit down. You're welcome.
曼弗雷德
Oh! Manfred!
改变计划 抓紧了
Change of plans. Hold on.
快跑 快 快点
Go. Go, go, go, go, go!
-什么情况 -噢 想起来了
- What was that? - Oh, right.
菲济把这个地方变得 不欢迎死人
Uh, Fiji made this place, um, inhospitable to the dead.
谢了 菲济 真好
Thanks, Fiji. Great.
这块石英也叫日出水晶
Oh, this quartz is sometimes called the sunrise crystal.
在后面加上光 就可以模拟紫外线
With light behind it, it could emulate UV light,
就像日光一样
l-like sunlight.
听起来更像是科学而非魔法
Sounds more science than magic.
谁说它们不是同一回事呢
Well, who's to say they're not one in the same?
这个会成功的
I can make this work.
我以为吸血鬼进不来呢
I thought vampires couldn't get in.
我也是
Me too.
快点把那个拿开
Ah! Get that out of my face!
你没事 真好
You're okay. Great!
不 不好
No, not great.
我没法赶去教堂 他们人数众多
I didn't make it to the chapel. There was too many of them.
我知道你家应该是安全的
I knew your house would be safe.
-他们抓走了莱缪 -他可以自卫
- They have Lem. - He can defend himself.
不行了 他们给他下了毒
Not anymore. They poisoned him.
-什么 -用银
- What? - With silver.
毒效过去之前他完全无法抵抗
He's completely defenseless until it wears off.
他们会杀掉他
They're gonna kill him.
除非我们先出手 现在有日光了
Not if we kill them first. We got sunlight now.
到处都是他们的人
They're all over town.
如果我们把他们引到一个地方
What if we lure 'em to one spot
用这个爆死他们呢
and blast 'em with this?
那得要大点的灯了
We're gonna need a bigger light.
抱歉变成这样
Sorry it came to this,
可你没给我机会
but you didn't give me a choice.
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me.
你的人生道路是自己选的
You chose the life you're living.
我什么都没有夺走
I took nothing from you.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
太阳就快升起来了
The sun will be up soon.
你会灰飞烟灭
You'll be gone.
那些你叫作"朋友"的人类
Those humans you call friends,
迟早都会成为美餐
they'll be dinner soon enough.
我真该在还有机会的时候杀了你
I should've killed you when I had the chance.
她解救了我
She freed me.
也能解救你
She can free you, too.
你就再也不用杀害任何人类了
You'll never have to kill another human again.
为什么我要这样做呢
Why would I want that?
-他们是食物 -我们可以过上
- They're food. - We could live a life
没有杀戮 无需喋血的生活
without killing, without bloodshed.
我喜欢杀戮和鲜血
I like the killing, the blood.
你比我们中的任何人都喜欢鲜血的味道
You love the taste of blood more than any of us.
我很乐于现状
I'm happy the way I am.
那就没什么好说的了
Then there's nothing left to say.
离开午夜镇再也别回来
Leave Midnight and never come back.
这是我们的家 我们不会走
This is is our home. We're not leaving.
我不允许你们留下
I won't let you stay.
你别忘了本分
Don't forget who you are.
我创造了你
I made you.
我同样能毁了你
I can unmake you.
办了他
Take care of him.
等等 这个吉普赛姑娘给了你这种能力
Wait. That's what this gypsy girl gave you?
那我也肯定要得到它
Because I'll definitely take some of that.
我给过你机会
You had your chance.
现在离开吧
Now leave.
不然我也会终结你
Or I'll end you, too.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
奥利维亚受伤了
Olivia's hurt.
曼弗雷德...
Manfred...
奥利维亚没法带光源过来了
Olivia can't bring the light.
我们不能在这里坐看他们等死
We can't just sit here and wait for them to die.
-你是来道歉的吗 -不是
- You here to apologize? - No.
但告诉你个好消息...
But upside for you...
如果我的行动不成功 你就不用再担心我会闹事了
If this doesn't work, you don't have to worry about me anymore.
牧师 我们需要那束光源
Hey, Rev. We're gonna need that light.
曼弗雷德愿意冒生命危险救莱缪
Manfred is willing to risk his life to save Lem.
但想成功的话 我们需要圣力的介入
But for it to work, we need divine intervention.
我有东西给撒迦
I have something for Zach.
他想要莱缪的力量 我能满足他
He wants the power that Lem has, I can give it to him.
就是这样 后退
That's right. Back off.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表