剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
他是个傻瓜
He's an idiot.
他出去是为了救莱缪
He's also out there trying to save Lem.
撒迦
Zach!
出来啊
Come on out!
我知道那个吉普赛姑娘对莱缪做的事
I know what the gypsy girl did to Lem!
我是泽尔达的孙子
I'm Xylda's grandson!
我会让你和莱缪一样强大
I'll make you as powerful as Lem!
来啊
Come on!
想做个交易吗
Want to make a deal?
曼弗雷德 别闹
Manfred, no!
我们在天的父
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
愿你的名被尊为圣...
hallowed be Thy name...
你想要什么回报
What do you want in return?
你们离开午夜镇
Leave Midnight.
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
那让我和镇上包括莱缪在内的其他人...
Well, how about letting me and the rest of the town...
活着离开这里 怎么样
Lem included... Walk out of here alive?
也行
Fair enough.
引导我们远离诱惑
Lead us not into temptation,
救赎我们脱离罪恶...
but deliver us from evil...
这什么意思
What is this?
骗术
A grift.
那你死定了
Then you're a dead man.
莱缪
Lem.
莱缪
Lem.
好了 我来救你
Okay, here. I got you.
我来救你
I got you!
我一个人不行
I can't break them.
你必须帮我
You have to help me.
我太虚弱了
Too weak.
好了
Okay.
没事了
Okay.
来 快喝
Here, here, drink this.
奥利维亚及时找到了他
Olivia got to him in time.
-来吧 兄弟 -安全了吗
- Come on, man. - It's safe?
-安全了 -我可以送你一程
- It's safe. - I can give you a ride.
你是怎么把光源带上去的
How'd you get the light up there?
偷溜进去的
Snuck in.
你果真站出来了 冒着生命危险
You really stepped up, risking your life like that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你救了所有人
You saved everyone here.
我从未打算尝你的血
I never intended to taste your blood.
我也不是去看你死的
I wasn't about to let you die.
即使你知道了我原来的身份吗
Even after you heard about who I was?
黑历史吗
Dark past?
欢迎加入俱乐部
Join the club.
你最好去洗把脸
Might want to clean up.
为了啥
For what?
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi!
嗨
Hi.
-真尴尬 -确实
- Oh, embarrassing. - Yeah.
拥抱那事
Um, um, about that hug.
-我... -天啊
- I... - Oh, God.
又是个尴尬时刻
Another embarrassing moment.
你知道只要我一害怕就会情绪化...
you know that I get emotional when I'm scared...
还会有点疯狂
and a little crazy.
我在你身边的时候觉得很自在...
And I feel so comfortable around you and...
所以我来了
Well, that's why I'm here.
我想告诉你同样的话
I want you to know that I do, too.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my closest friend.
我知道你永远靠得住
I know I can always count on you.
当然
Yeah.
你是不是和那个灵媒睡了
Have you been sleeping with that psychic?
他叫曼弗雷德 他还救了咱们的命
His name's Manfred, and he saved our lives.
没有 我没和他睡
No, I'm not sleeping with him.
别杞人忧天了
So stop looking for trouble where there is none.
那家伙就是祸事
That guy is trouble.
他是祸事的定义
He's the definition of trouble.
离他远点
Keep away from him.
他会带你走上歧途
He is going to lead you down the wrong path.
我能搭个便车吗
Can I hitch a ride?
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表