剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
-呃 不用麻烦 -不会
- Well, I don't want to bother. - You're not.
通常这里人会更多
It's usually more crowded.
大家都去为明天做准备了
Folks are getting ready for tomorrow.
明天是秋季午餐会 你也该来看看
It's the Annual Fall Picnic. You should come.
好啊 如果你也去的话
Well, if you'll be there.
见过你的邻居没
You meet your neighbors yet?
-见过几个 -你是那个非音乐人
- Sort of. - You're the non-musician.
这是奥利维亚
That's Olivia.
莱缪尔·布里杰
Lemuel Bridger.
你吃牛肉吗
You eat beef?
不吃的话我就不搬来德克萨斯州了
Wouldn't have moved to Texas if I didn't.
-你相信我吗 -不信
- Do you trust me? - No.
但我让你来定我的晚餐
But I'll let you pick out my dinner.
你肯定会喜欢的 我保证
You'll like it. I promise.
别让她爸爸看见你那样盯着她
Don't let her father see you looking at her like that.
我无意冒犯
I didn't mean any offense.
-如果我打扰了你们... -没有
- If I'm interrupting... - You're not.
我住在当铺楼下 上晚班
I live under the pawn shop, work the night shift.
挺好的
That's very nice.
他超帅 而且很有趣
He's hot. And he's real interesting.
他有趣是因为他来了这里
He's interesting because he's here.
没有家人 没有朋友
No family, no friends.
他在躲什么
He's running from something.
那这儿再适合不过了
Then he'll fit in just fine.
-先道个歉 -为什么
- Apologies. - For what?
我很久没进食了
It's been a while since I've eaten.
我很虚弱 有点担心
I'm weak, and I was worried.
他们看起来很麻烦 所以我吸收了点能量
They look like they could be trouble, so I leeched energy.
吸收 你到底是什么东西
Leeched? What are you exactly?
可以说是吸血鬼
Vampire's one word for it.
你在逗我吗
Seriously?
妈的... 什么鬼
Holy... What the hell?
说句不好听的
I'm beginning to take offense.
我可没那些撒旦后裔的人可怕
Frankly, I'm less frightening than those sons of Lucifer.
给 喝了会感觉好点
Here. You'll feel better.
没错吧
Told you.
笑什么呢
What's so funny?
通常我才是房♥间里的那个怪咖
Usually I'm the freak in the room.
所以... 不咬脖子吗
So, uh... none of this neck thing?
我来者不拒
Oh, that's always on the menu.
麦当娜秘制炖肉
Madonna's pot roast special.
看吧 我就说你会喜欢
See, I told you you'd like it.
所以 如果你愿意 我明天去你那儿
So, if you want, I could stop by your place tomorrow
然后一起去野餐会
and we could go to the picnic.
我还没确定要去 我开了一整天车...
I'm not sure. I had a big day of driving...
筋疲力尽
I'm spent.
明早会感觉好些的
You'll feel better in the morning.
我去不成了 但你应该去看看
I'll have to miss it, but you should go.
午夜镇... 在白天可完全不同
Midnight... is very different in daylight.
菲济 你怎么还没扑上去
Fiji, why don't you jump him already?
我可没想这些
That's not what I was thinking.
是啊 我知道你在想什么
Yeah, I know what you were thinking.
我不过在感叹他的厨艺
I was admiring his cooking techniques.
别想歪了
And don't make that dirty.
-她为什么要带着那个新来的 -因为她很孤独
- Why did she bring the new guy? - 'Cause she's lonely.
别担心 我给他做了饼干 沙子饼
Don't worry. I made him cookies. Sand tarts.
如果他图谋不轨
If he had bad intentions,
胃里早就翻江倒海了
he'd be tossing those cookies as we speak.
你给我们的新邻居下毒了
Did you poison our new neighbor?
如果他没有坏心眼儿 那东西就没毒
It's not poison if he doesn't have poisonous intentions.
拉斯塔
Rasta!
这笨狗瞎喊什么
What is that stupid dog going on about?
拉斯塔 别叫了 拉斯塔 怎么了
Rasta! Quiet. Rasta, what is it?
要帮你拿点什么吗
So you want me to get you something?
没事 我们一会就过去
Oh, we'll come meet you in a second.
你觉得如何 庆幸自己来了吗
So what do you think? You happy you came?
是啊 你们是该把我拉出来
Yeah, you were right to get me out.
-给了我一个全新的视角来看... -菲济
- Gives me a new perspective on... - Fiji!
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事的
It's okay.
我要报案 河里有具尸体
I need to report a body. She's in the river.
不 她死透了
No, she's definitely dead.
都泡肿了
She's all bloated.
不 我认识她 是奥布丽
No, I know her. That's Aubrey.
奥布丽·汉密尔顿
Aubrey Hamilton.
副警长会在接下来几天内
Deputies will be coming by your homes
上门录口供
over the next couple days to get your statements.
未与警局联♥系♥
I don't want anybody leaving town
没有我们的允许 任何人不要出城
without calling the department, getting our permission.
明白吗
Understood?
以前没见过你啊
Haven't seen you before.
我是新来的
Uh, I'm new.
刚搬到午夜镇
Just moved to Midnight.
你 住在这吗
You, uh, you live here?
当然不 我住在戴维镇
Heck no. I live in Davy.
和罗卡·弗里亚警长工作
Work with the Roca Fria County Sheriff's department.
午夜镇在我们管辖之内
Midnight's just in our jurisdiction.
为什么选午夜镇 你为什么搬到这
Why Midnight? Why would you move here?
这儿 很安静
Uh, it's, um, quiet.
-而且便宜 -这倒是
- And cheap. - A reason for that.
事实上 我很惊讶这种事
Truth is, I'm surprised this kind of thing
竟然到现在才发生
hasn't happened before.
-哪种事 -灵异凶杀案
- Kind of thing? - Occult murder.
戴维镇的小孩
You know, the kids in Davy,
比谁敢在满月时走女巫之光小路
they dare one another to walk Witch Light Road on full moons.
这儿是有点闹鬼的感觉 可人都不错
It's got a bit of a ghost town vibe, but people seem nice.
是吗
Do they?
有人说她是女巫
Some folks say she's a witch.
或者女同
Or a lesbian.
可能都是
Could be both.
在那当铺里
Well, I wouldn't be surprised
就是有人皮外套我也不会意外
to find a skin suit in that pawn shop.
她有直系亲属吗
Her next of kin?
应该就是我了 她还有个姑妈
Me, I suppose. She's got an aunt.
父母去世后由姑妈抚养
Raised her after her parents died.
我 我也不知道她叫什么
I-I don't know her name.
她两周前就失踪了
So she was gone for two weeks.
你却没报案
You didn't report her missing.
-我以为她是离家出走 -她没带行李
- I thought she walked out. - Forgot her stuff.
她没什么行李
Well, she didn't have much stuff.
-就几箱衣服 -她为什么出走
- Couple suitcases of clothes. - Why'd she leave?
我们吵了一架 然后...
Well, we fought. And, uh...
我说了几句狠话
and I got mean.
我还... 还叫她滚出去
You know, and I... And I-I told her to get out.
可是 警长 我那只是气话
But, Sheriff, I didn't intend for that.
-太可怜了 -他最好闭嘴
- Poor thing. - He better shut up
免得说出什么不该说的
before he says something he can't take back.
这贱♥人♥死了也是个麻烦
Even dead, the bitch is trouble.
奥布丽 你不属于这里
Aubrey, you don't belong here.
我没允许你进来
I didn't give you permission.
快走
Go away.
走开
Go away!
如果这样你就能走
If it means you go away,
行 但得按我的方法来
fine, but my way.
要先做好准备
Precautions in place.
布波·温斯罗普 我爱你
Bobo Winthrop, I love you.
我和我漂亮的女朋友在一起
Well, I'm here with my beautiful girlfriend
我希望
and I was hoping that
你能做我的妻子
you would do me the honor of becoming my wife.
奥布丽 嫁给我吧
Aubrey, marry me.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表