剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
怎么了
What is it?
好像冰锥插再我眼窝后面一样
It's like an ice pick behind my eye.
真怀念我的药
Man, I miss my pills.
这个有用吗
Will this help?
总比没有强
Any port in a storm.
你究竟打算如何了解恶灵
So how exactly do you plan to know evil?
我打算让恶灵附上我的身
I plan to let evil hijack me.
那可都是穷凶极恶的古老恶魔
These are ancient, malevolent, demonic spirits.
没错 就要这样的
Yep, that's the idea.
那样可能会置你于死地
It could kill you.
但愿没事吧
Let's hope it doesn't.
你想要血吗
Do you want some blood?
我的血
My blood?
谢谢 不用了
Thanks, but no thanks.
吸血鬼也很难对抗恶魔
Vampires aren't exactly efficient against demons.
我知道
I know.
我不是要转变你 曼弗雷德
And, no, it wasn't to turn you, Manfred.
要转变你 我得吸你的血
I'd have to feed on you for that.
吸血鬼的血可以让人类变强 恢复更快
Vampire blood makes humans stronger, heal faster.
有些副作用
There are side effects, but
不过恶魔附身一样有副作用
being possessed by demons could have side effects too.
我还是算了
I'll stick to this.
如果你需要的话 地下室还有些东西
I have some more items in the basement, if you want.
这些就够了
These... these will be enough.
好吧
Okay.
她在发烧
She's burning up.
我怕是感染了 得送她去医院
I'm worried about infection. She should be in a hospital.
那我们干脆一起走吧
Well, then, why don't we all leave?
不行 上次我离开这
'Cause the last time I left,
康克诺就派了那些怪物带我回来
Colconnar sent those things to bring me back.
我不能因为自己 让奥利维亚陷入危险
I'm not putting Olivia in any more danger for me.
我去 布波 你留下
I'll go. Bobo, you stay here.
走吧 和他们一起
Go, go with them.
我去把你的车开过来
I'm not going anywhere,
然后就留在这 哪也不去
except to bring your car around.
你和奥利维亚做好准备
You get her ready.
结界又开启了...
The veil tearing again...
一定勾起了你不少回忆
must bring back memories for you.
不是什么好回忆
Not good ones.
我讨厌战斗
I hated being a soldier.
鲍伊说我们是为了
Bowie said that we were fighting to
消灭那些劣等生物而战
exterminate those inferior to us.
为此杀戮并不值得
Never seemed worth the bloodshed.
但这次不同
But this battle, it's different.
值得一战
It's worth it.
因为如今 午夜镇就是家园
Because now Midnight's home.
要我帮你圣化它吗
Would you like me to consecrate this for you?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我有一种要失去一切的不祥预感
I have a sinking feeling I'm about to lose everything.
你太悲观了
You're being pessimistic.
我知道曼弗雷德要放出来的
I know the level of demonic evil
那些恶灵非等闲之辈
Manfred's about to unleash.
可危急时刻 只能孤注一掷
But I suppose these are desperate times.
危急时刻
Desperate times
能显现出人性中最好的一面
can bring out the best in people.
就像你们
Like with you.
不久之前
It wasn't that long ago
我还跟大家保持着距离
I kept my distance from everyone.
-虽然我很热忱... -你独自吃饭
- I was cordial, but... - You ate alone.
直到那晚我的本体被释放
Until the night my wereself was let out.
是你们找到了我
You searched for me.
你们本可以杀了我
You could have put me down.
但正相反 每个人都冒着生命危险
But instead, everyone risked their lives
保护我免遭内心黑暗侵蚀
to protect me from the darkness inside myself.
你是我们的一员
You're one of us.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
莱缪 要是我们无法阻止康克诺
Lem, we can use my church as sanctuary
我的教堂可以当做避难所
in case Colconnar cannot be stopped.
恐怕那对我没什么好处
I'm afraid that doesn't do me any good.
这个我有办法
I can help with that.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
点一根治愈蜡烛
I'm burning a healing candle,
为奥利维亚施法
for Olivia.
别那样看着我 我会让它生效的
Don't look at me like that. I'm willing it so.
就像米尔德里德姑妈说的
Like my Aunt Mildred would say,
意愿可以改变现实
intentions can change reality.
你说...
You said...
你能对付康克诺
that you could deal with Colconnar.
你是怎么想的
What are you thinking?
我的力量具有毁灭性
My powers can be destructive.
我要用那种力量
I'm gonna use that.
尽我所能
I'm going to do everything I can
保护午夜镇
to protect Midnight,
保护你们所有人
to protect all of you.
也许我不够强大
I may not be strong enough,
但请让我试试
but I need you to let me try.
试什么
Try what?
康克诺纠缠我很久了
Colconnar's been after me a long time.
他不会善罢甘休
And he's not gonna stop.
我要阻止他
I'm gonna stop him.
你还有什么瞒着我的 菲济
What aren't you telling me, Fij?
我要把自己献给他
I'm gonna give myself to him,
在那个过程中 我要尝试杀了他
and in the process, I'm gonna try to kill him.
你疯了
That's insane.
你根本不明白我有多危险
You have no idea how dangerous I am.
我之前就做过这种事
I've done this before.
之前做过 做过什么
Done what before? Done what before?
-你之前做过什么 -杀人
- What have you done before? - Killed someone!
亲热的时候... 我杀了人
While... intimate, I killed someone.
菲济...
Fij...
求你 跟我说说好吗
Please, will you just talk to me?
发什么了什么
What's going on?
我爱他
I loved him.
然后我杀了他
And I killed him.
我杀了...
I killed...
我不是有意的 可还是杀了他
I didn't mean to, but I did.
他叫杰里米
His name was Jeremy.
你被恶魔附过身吗
Have you ever been possessed by a demonic spirit?
暴怒的前夫倒是有 恶魔 没有
Angry ex-husband? Yes. Demon? No.
那你还打算让多个恶魔的灵魂
So you intend to be possessed
在血月之夜同时附上你身吗
by multiple demonic spirits on the night of a blood moon?
他们附上你之后
What happens if you can't control
一旦你无法控制怎么办
those spirits once they're inside you?
那我们就完了 不是吗
Well, then, we're all screwed, aren't we?
曼弗雷德 你确定吗
Manfred, are you sure about this?
当然不确定
Hell no, I'm not sure.
但预言说了
But the prophecy says,
一个能看到幻象的人
a man of vision who can bridge the worlds
将连通生者和亡灵的世界 对吧
of the living and the dead, right?
预言可没提是什么样的亡灵
Never mentions what kind of dead,
所以这是我觉得唯一可行的办法
so this is the only way that makes sense to me.
除非你们还有更好的主意
So unless anyone else has a better idea,
否则我们就这么办
this is what we're going with.
你需要我们怎么做
What do you need from us?
乔 莱缪 如果可以...
Joe, Lem, if you can...
离近一点好吗 我怕我会控制不住恶魔
stay close, in case I can't control these demons?
牧师 天快黑了
Rev, it's almost nightfall.
月亮要出来了 所以...
Moon's about to rise, so...
能用下你的地下室吗
May I use your basement?
当然
Of course.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表