剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
康纳
Connor!
找到他了吗
What, do you see him?
没有 继续找
No. No, keep looking.
-我去去就回 -你去哪儿
- I'll be right back. - Where are you going?
车上
My RV.
-康纳 -康纳 我们来了
- Connor! - Connor, we're here!
康纳
Connor!
等等 求求你别伤害他
Wait, I'm begging you. Don't hurt him.
他罪有应得 男人都一样
He deserves it. They all do.
放他走
Let him go.
我们知道你现在正经历着什么
We know what you're going through.
我一直在努力克制我的欲望
I struggle with appetites that I need to keep in check.
我可以帮你
Maybe I can help.
拉住他 退后
Grab him. Stay back.
跟龙息最接近的东西 我只能找到这个了
Closest thing to dragon's breath I could find.
思维挺敏捷啊
Uh, quick thinking.
还真的是火♥辣♥的麻烦
Literally a hot mess.
说到麻烦...
Speaking of which...
你好啊 罗斯
Hey, Ross.
我回来了
I'm back.
现在...
Now...
该拿你怎么办呢
What am I gonna do with you?
-处理好他 -求求你 饶我一命
- Take care of him. - Oh, God, please don't kill me.
我不杀信使...
I'm not gonna kill the messenger...
就这次
this time.
她今晚大发善心
She's feeling generous tonight.
我告诉你 你老板是什么人
Let me tell you about your employer.
我还是个孩子的时候他就离开了
He wasn't there when I was a kid.
把我丢给了他老婆
He left me with the woman he married,
而她吸毒
and she liked pills.
但后来她的这个习惯失控了
But when her habit got out of control,
他就不再给她钱
he cut her off.
我说过 爸爸始终不在身边
But like I said, Dad was never around,
所以她想出了另一种帮她挣毒品钱的方法...
so she found other ways to make her pill money...
我
Me.
罗斯 这世上扭曲的男人多了去了
There are a lot of twisted men out there, Ross,
他们都愿意花高价找美女
who will pay top dollar for a pretty girl.
你老板过去不担心我
Your employer didn't worry about me then.
现在也没有权利担心我
He does not get to worry about me now.
他要是再派别人来 他们必死无疑
And if he sends anyone else, they'll die.
要是让我再看到你 罗斯...
And if I see you again, Ross...
你也必死无疑
you'll die.
-懂吗 -懂
- Understand? - Yeah.
你不会再见到我了
You're never gonna see me again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
给你一分钟换衣服
I'll give you a minute to get changed.
我白天也花了高价
I fetched top dollar in my day, too.
那我们的共同语言很多哦
Oh, well, we have so much in common.
不过 这些痛苦都够你吸了
And yet, all that pain gives you plenty to leech.
他们这么对你 我很遗憾
I'm sorry for what they did to you.
不用了
Don't be.
你救了我
You saved me.
其他人呢
And the other guys?
都死了
Oh, they're all dead.
给
Here.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想刚刚那个淫妖
I'm just thinking about how that succubus
屎都给我吓出来了
scared the crap out of me.
谁叫你跟踪我 活该
Well, it serves you right for following me.
回家吧
Let's go home.
你能不能帮我一个忙
Would you do me a favor?
要看是什么忙
Not that you deserve it.
别告诉爸爸今晚的事
Don't tell Dad about tonight.
我也是这么想的
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
她的饥渴无法阻挡
Her hunger was unstoppable.
开始了
It's happening.
结界开始影响超自然生物了
The veil's affecting supernaturals.
也许吧
I think so.
如果我们对抗不了这股力量怎么办
What if we can't fight the pull?
如果我做不到怎么办
What if I can't?
我们多的是时间担心
Look, we've got plenty of time to be scared.
但今晚我们是安全的
Tonight we're okay. We're safe.
来
Come here.
今晚就只考虑今晚的事吧
Let's just worry about tonight.
也行
Sounds like a plan.
你弟弟的事 我很遗憾
Sorry about what happened to him.
嗯...
Yeah, well...
如果没有你帮忙 我们就找不到泰德的尸体
we never would have found Ted's body without your help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-康纳怎么样了 -没事
- How's Connor? - He's good.
他很感激你
He's grateful.
不客气
Wasn't a big deal.
闭嘴吧你
Shut up.
是你啊
Hey.
嗯 是我
Hey.
两次了...
Twice now...
你帮我出狱...
You made sure I got out of jail...
还有昨晚和那群光头的事
last night with the skinheads.
无论发生什么 你一直在我身边
No matter what, you're always there for me.
当然了 布波
Of course I am, Bobo.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
这样吗
Is that it?
你只想做最好的朋友吗
Is that all you want this to be?
因为有时 我发现自从有了你
'Cause sometimes I think my life's been better
我的生命越来越美好...
since you've been in it, and...
所以我觉得我不该只做...
and I wonder if I shouldn't just...
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表