剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
那个伤到你的男孩
So you know, the boy who hurt you,
再也不会伤害任何人了
he'll never hurt anyone again.
我们可以保证
We made sure of that.
你知道戴维镇居民的观念
You know what people in Davy think.
只要他们听说发生在这的事...
If they heard what happened here...
就会把这儿夷为平地
They'd burn this place to the ground.
我不会说谎
I won't lie.
我...
I'll...
我就告诉他们 我受伤了
I'll tell 'em that I got hurt
然后一群善良的午夜镇居民找到了我
and an awfully nice group of Midnighters found me.
还悉心照料我
And they took care of me.
我妈来了
That's my mom.
你要保重
You take care.
谢谢
Thanks.
你做了件好事 菲济
You did a good thing, Fiji.
在这个糟糕透顶日子里的一件好事
One good thing in an otherwise awful, awful day.
我想午夜镇再无安宁之日了
I feel like Midnight'll never be okay again.
康纳死了
Connor's gone.
我能解释吗
Can I explain?
解释什么
Explain what?
解释你强迫我感到有义务照顾康纳吗
How you made me feel like I had to take care of Connor?
或我必须照顾他吗
Like I had to watch over him?
你把我和他的行径勾结在一起
You made me complicit in when he did.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
别走...
Please...
你是我仅剩的一切了
You're all I have left.
你没拥有我
You don't have me.
你自愿选择做康纳的父亲
You chose to be a father to Connor
然后包庇他做的所有坏事
and to protect all of the evil things that he did.
-他是我儿子 -那他杀害的
- He was my son. - What about all of
所有女孩儿呢
the girls that he killed?
父母们因为他痛不欲生
There are parents mourning because of him,
而你仍然包庇他
and you protected him.
别人的孩子死了就好像无所谓
It didn't matter that other people's children died.
只剩你和我了
We're all that's left.
求求你
Please.
我是你父亲
I'm your dad.
不 你是他的父亲
No, you were his father.
你从没想过我的感受
You didn't think about me.
就这样吧
So this is it.
我再也不想看见你
I don't ever want to see you again.
我做不到
I can't.
火可毁灭
Fire destroys.
亦可净化
It also cleanses.
我们敬重
We honor the spirits
此世破碎的灵魂
that were torn from this life.
净化一切苦痛...
Let us cleanse the pain...
以及他们历经的煎熬
The suffering they experienced.
从怨恨中 寻找到爱
From this hate, let love be found.
从暴虐中 浮现和平
And from this violence, let peace emerge.
永别了...
Farewell...
并赞美主
And blessed be.
菲济说这样会让你好受点
Fiji said it would make you feel better.
除非能让我忘记发生的一切
Unless it'll help me forget what happened.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你...
Well...
你一定生我气了吧
You must be angry with me.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
如果你没说出真♥相♥
If you hadn't done what you did,
我就不会去追赶克里克
I might not have gone after Creek.
我相信你会的
I think you would have.
也许吧...
Maybe...
但我使用了光明法术救她
But I used my light to save her,
所以他们不久就会来找我了
which means they will be coming for me.
我应该打给丘伊 告诉他这事
I should call Chuy and tell him.
多谢你 乔
Thank you, Joe.
如果你有什么需要 尽管来找我们
If you need anything, we're here.
我是丘伊 请给我留言
You've reached Chuy. Leave me a message.
丘伊 是我
Chuy, it's me.
你必须知道 午夜镇对你来说
You need to know that it's not safe for you
不再安全了
in Midnight anymore.
如果他们发现你的身份 他们会杀了我
If they find out who you are, they'll kill me,
然后终结你
and they will exterminate you,
所以求你 走得远远的
so please, stay away.
战事即将来临
War is coming here,
我必须留下迎战
and I need to stay and fight it.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表