剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
用力砸了他一下
And I hit him with it, hard,
然后我就想办法逃走
and then I just tried to get
能逃多远逃多远
as far away from him as I could.
这是我给奥布丽的
I gave this to Aubrey.
-我得告诉克里克 -我跟你一起
- I need to tell Creek. - I'll go with you.
-你该躺下休息 -不
- You should be in bed. - I can't.
我在午夜镇待不下去了
I can't even be here in Midnight.
感觉喘不过气来
I... I feel like I can't breathe.
我明白 我也快要窒息了
I know, I'm suffocating too.
爸爸带我们来这儿是为了藏身 保守他的秘密
Dad brought us here to hide, keep his secret.
我觉得这儿再也不安全了
I don't feel safe here. Not anymore.
我得离开
I need to go.
我现在就想徒手
Be hard not to strangle him
-把他掐死 -冷静点
- with my bare hands. - Hey, hey, hey!
克里克也在 她经受的够多了
Creek's there. She's been through enough.
就别去雪上加霜了
Let's not make this harder on her than it has to be.
在克里克面前我会克制的
I'll restrain myself in front of Creek.
克里克
Creek?
克里克
Creek?
他们不见了
They're gone.
我是克里克 请留言
This is Creek. Leave a message.
克里克 是我 给我回个电♥话♥
Creek, it's me. Call me back.
我要知道你在哪儿 快回电
I need to know where you are. Call me.
快告诉我 康纳可能去哪儿
I need to know. Where would Connor go?
-他会带她去哪儿 -我不知道
- Where would he take her? - I don't know.
真的不知道
I really don't.
我们最终还是要回去的
Eventually, we're gonna have to go back.
还不是时候
Not yet.
我还无法面对他
I can't face him yet.
我也是
Me neither.
原来我一直和杀人犯一起生活
My entire life, I've been living with a murderer.
而我竟然蠢到没发现
I was too stupid to even know it.
相信家人很正常
It's normal to trust family.
克里克一直不明白为什么我们不养宠物
Creek never understood why we couldn't have pets,
它们在我家没什么好下场
but it wasn't fair to them.
我觉得很恶心 可康纳说
It made me sick, but Connor said that it was...
很好玩
Fun.
我们带他去看医生
We took him to doctors.
医生想把他关进精神病院
They wanted to put him away.
我已经失去了妻子 不能再失去他
I lost my wife. I couldn't lose him too.
你让我们的家园陷入危险
You put our home in danger.
我并非有意这样做
I never meant for that to happen.
来这儿 只是因为这儿很偏僻
I'm here because it's isolated.
你们这些人 都能保护自己不受他伤害
You all, you can protect yourselves from him.
那些不能保护自己的人怎么办
How about the ones who couldn't, hmm?
-比如奥布丽 蒂芙尼 -我一直看着他
- Like Aubrey, Tiffany? - I tried to keep an eye on him.
发现奥布丽出事时已经太迟了
I found out about Aubrey too late.
我一听说又有女孩失踪
When I heard about the girl gone missing,
就出门寻找
I... I went out looking for her.
我想找到她
I wanted to find her.
他带走了克里克
He's got Creek.
他不会伤害她
He wouldn't hurt her.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我在想 是不是妈妈死后他就这样了
I wonder if it started after Mom died.
不 我肯定他没变
No, I bet he didn't change.
他天生就与我们不同
I bet he was always wired different.
天生喜欢滥杀无辜女孩
Wired to kill innocent girls?
她们可没那么无辜
They weren't exactly innocent.
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我是说 奥布丽是白人至上主义者
All I'm saying is, Aubrey was a white supremacist.
另一个女孩 她在吸血鬼的车上
The other girl, she was in the vampire bus.
和想杀我们的人在一起
She was with the people that tried to kill us.
你为什么帮他说话
Why are you defending him?
他的所作所为无可辩白
There is no defending what he did.
他伤害了你 也伤害了她们
He hurt you. He hurt them.
我得接了
I should just answer.
-别接 -他会一直打
- Just let it go. - He's just gonna keep calling.
曼弗雷德...
Hey, Manfred...
康纳 你干什么
Connor, what are you doing?
康纳
Connor!
康纳 回答我
Connor, answer me.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
他肯定抢了她的手♥机♥
He must have taken the phone from her.
-康纳不会伤害... -闭嘴
- Connor wouldn't hurt... - Shut up!
你骗了我们那么久
You lied to us for years.
你的话我一个字也不信
I don't believe a word out of your mouth.
他是个杀手 毋庸置疑
He's a killer. That's who he is.
-他本性如此 -她会发现的
- It's his nature. - She'll figure it out.
要是把康纳逼急了 会怎么样
What happens then, when he feels cornered?
曼弗雷德 你去哪儿
Manfred, where are you going?
克里克有危险 我等不了
Creek's in danger. I'm not waiting.
所以你就上车不顾一切往前开吗
So you're just gonna get in your RV and start driving!
-对 直到找到她 -好 你去南边
- Yeah, until I find her. - Okay, you go south.
-我去北边 -什么 他们可能在任何地方
- I'll go north. - What? They could be anywhere.
要找的地方大着呢
It's a lot of ground to cover.
难道能指望康纳
Am I supposed to hope that Connor
只杀陌生人而不伤害他姐姐吗
will kill a stranger but not his sister?
还是要等到...
Or just wait...
等到我们在某处发现她的尸体
just until we find her body somewhere?
不
No.
天啊 乔 你在干什么
My goddess... Joe, what are you doing?
我可以从天上查找更大的范围
I can cover more ground from above.
只有我一个人被蒙在鼓里吗
Was I the only one not in the loop?
-不是 -真是没想到
- Nope. - Did not suspect that.
这下好多事都说得通了
Well, that explains a few things.
-所以说他是个... -天使
- So he's an... - Angel.
乔是个天使
Joe is an angel.
康纳 不是爸爸干的 对吧
Connor, it's not Dad, is it?
不是你在保护他
You weren't protecting Dad.
是他在保护你
He was protecting you.
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
-哪样 -像看怪物一样
- Like what? - Like I'm a monster.
我跟午夜镇的所有人都一样
I'm no different from everyone else in Midnight.
-那个牧师 他每个月... -他牢牢锁住自己
- The Rev, once a month, he... - He locks himself away.
确保自己不伤害任何人
He makes sure not to hurt anyone else.
莱缪... 他也是捕食者 就像我和奥利维亚
Lem... he's a predator, like me and Olivia.
-你还不是原谅了他们 -不 你错了
- You forgive them. - No, you're wrong.
他们从不捕猎
They don't hunt.
他们杀生不是为乐趣
They don't kill for the sport of it.
而是为了正义
They do it for justice,
-为了保护人们... -闭嘴 我不一样 行了吧
- to protect people... - Okay, well, I'm different!
我喜欢捕猎
I like it.
康纳 我们能帮助你
Connor, we can get you help.
我不需要你来治好我
I don't need you to fix me!
老天爷
Oh, oh, God.
你一点儿也不愧疚 是吗
You really don't feel bad, do you?
马上停车
Stop the car right now!
我不会回去了 别想阻止我
I'm not going back. Don't try and stop me.
康纳 你会害死我们的
Connor, you're gonna get us killed!
克里克 你还好吗
Creek, you all right?
是他 全是他干的
It was him. He did it all.
我们知道
We know.
-康纳 收手吧 -他根本不在乎
- Connor, you need to stop. - He doesn't care.
也不想改变 那些人全是他杀的
He doesn't wanna change. He killed them all!
没事了 你现在安全了
You're okay. You're safe now.
伤疤没了
There's no scar.
我还是有两把刷子的
Got a trick or two up my sleeve.
你会没事吧
You gonna be okay?
会的
Yeah.
多亏有你
Thanks to you.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表