剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
"得州午夜" 前情提要
Previously on "Midnight, Texas"...
-我就是虎人 -这里是午夜镇
- The weretiger is me. - It's Midnight.
你不需要假装成普通人
You don't need to pretend you're normal.
-活出自己的本真 -泽尔达说过我应该躲在这儿
- Let your freak flag fly. - Xylda said I should hide here.
-吉普赛人泽尔达 -你认识我祖母吗
- Gypsy Xylda? - You know my grandma?
奥利维亚 你在发脾气
Olivia, you seem angry.
我能帮你冷静一下
I can take some of that from you.
-你到底是什么 -吸血鬼们为它疯狂
- What are you exactly? - Vampires run red for it.
邪恶力量被吸引至此
Supernatural evil is being drawn here.
恶灵越多 生死之间的结界就越模糊
The more that evil takes hold, the more the veil frays.
-我的天 -有点好奇...
- Damn. - Just curious...
你这么做是为了气你♥爸♥爸吗
Is this about pissing off your dad?
只是很小一部分原因
I'd say maybe 2%.
这我可以接受
I can live with that.
晚餐真的要迟到了
I'm really late for dinner.
真是抱歉 我也不想就这样敷衍几句然后走人
I'm sorry. I hate to "You know" And run,
但我必须马上回家了 知道吗
but I-I have to run, all right?
如此愉快的下午就这么唐突的结束了
Abrupt end to an otherwise pretty good afternoon.
是呗
Yeah.
但是 也许某一天
But, um, one of these days,
你可以在这里吃晚餐
it'd be nice to do dinner.
可以 慢慢来 好吗
Yeah, baby steps, all right?
你看到我另外一只耳环了吗
Have you seen my other earring?
不用找了 就这样吧
It's fine. It's fine. Ah, never mind.
我...我必须走了
I just... I got to go.
如果你晚回家会出什么事吗
What happens if you're late?
你老爸会手持散♥弹♥枪♥来怼我吗
Your dad comes at me with a shotgun?
是啊 有这个可能
Yeah, that's one possibility.
你和我之间...很愉快 对吗
So you and I... this is fun, right?
当然
Yeah.
但是 为了能够保持这种状态
Okay, well, for it to stay that way,
我老爸一定不能发现我们俩的事情
it means that my dad does not find out.
所以我们...我们约会 享受甜蜜
So we... we hang out, we have a good time,
但没有约束...你是这个意思吗
no strings... is that what you're saying?
是的 我这样很棒吧
Yeah, I'm pretty perfect, huh?
对 是很棒
Yeah. Yeah, you are.
至少让我送你回家
So at least let me walk you home.
上次我们出门可发生了不愉快的事情
Last time we were out at night didn't go so well.
是啊 但是今晚不是满月
Yeah, but it's not a full moon,
不会有虎人出现的 我没事
and there's no weretiger, so I'm fine.
我的生活中有一个保护欲过盛的人已经够了
And one overprotective man in my life is plenty.
你好啊 小妹子
Hello to you, baby doll.
怎么孤身一人 小宝贝儿
What you doing all alone, sweetness?
正要回家
Walking home.
三分钟之内不到家的话
And if I'm not there in three minutes,
家人会到处找我的
people are gonna come looking for me.
噢 真是这样吗
Ah, is that so?
我可不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
真的吗 那现在呢
Oh, really? How about now?
撒迦利亚
Zachariah?
莱缪
Lem.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
-出什么事了 -没什么 我没事
- What happened? - Nothing. I'm fine.
-你看起来不像没事 -你看起来很害怕
- You don't seem fine. - You look scared.
我没想吓谁
I didn't mean to scare anyone.
-你对她做了什么 -各位 冷静一下
- What did you do to her? - Uh, everyone, calm down.
-莱缪 你认识这些人吗 -撒迦是我的老朋友
- Lem, you know these folks? - Zach's an old friend.
-真够友善的 -真抱歉
- Yeah, nice friends. - My apologies.
我们只是开个玩笑
We were just having a little fun.
要是我知道你是莱缪的朋友 我...
If I knew you were a friend of Lem's, I...
午夜镇的居民都是我朋友
Everyone in Midnight is a friend.
我可不想惹麻烦
I'm not looking for trouble.
-那你为什么来这 -来找你啊
- Then why are you here? - Looking for you.
去马萨特兰正好路过这里
We were passing through on the way to Mazatlan,
打算在这里住一晚
thought we'd stop for the night.
在这里追忆一下往昔
Place brings back memories...
你我一起的岁月
when we were all together.
那都是很久以前的事情了
That was a long time ago.
太久了
Too long.
我在这生活和工作
I live and work here.
没错 还是像以前一样又脏又乱
Ah, just as dusty and crowded as I remembered it.
啊 肯定是没你的旧巴士好 我就凑合了
Eh, it's not as charming as your old bus, but I make do.
没用过就没有发言权
Hey, don't knock it till you try it.
-嗨 -奥利维亚 这位是撒迦
- Hey. - Olivia, this is Zach...
一位老朋友
An old friend.
很荣幸认识你
My pleasure.
吸血鬼
Vampire.
-和莱缪一样 -没人像他一样
- Just like Lem here. - No one's like Lem.
-她很争强好胜啊 -而且不能碰
- She's feisty. - And off-limits.
撒迦和我是老相识了
Zach and I go way back.
有意思...他从没提起过你
It's funny... He's never mentioned you.
我并不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
最后一次见面的时候我们有过一些小分歧
The last time we saw each other, we had a little falling out.
我记得分歧可不小
As I remember, it was more than little.
你说对了
You're right.
分歧把我最好的朋友都搭进去了
It cost me my closest friend.
我想要你再给个机会
I'm asking for a second chance.
希望我们可以摒弃前嫌
I'm hoping we can put that bad blood behind us.
说到鲜血...
Speaking of blood...
-基本原则 -无论是午夜镇
- Ground rules? - No feeding on Midnighters
还是县里的人 都不能作为食物
or anyone in the county, for that matter.
本地人也不能碰
And locals are off-limits.
我理解
I understand.
我们自带食物
We bring our meals to go.
你的思想转变了吗
You've turned over a new leaf?
很久以前你跟我说你厌倦了无休止的狩猎
Long time ago, you told me you got tired of the hunt.
过了很久我才明白
It took me longer to see the light.
所以我们不再以人类为食
We don't kill humans to feed anymore.
好的 这样的话
Well, in that case,
欢迎回到午夜镇 兄弟
welcome back to Midnight, brother.
好哥们
My man.
那以前的旅馆还开业吗
So the old hotel's still open?
旅馆很早就关门了
Hotel's been gone a while,
但是餐厅还在
but the restaurant's still around.
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
像1959年的时候一样嗨
We'll party like it's 1959.
-我们一会去找你 -好的
- We'll join you there. - Okay.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
撒迦就像我亲兄弟一样
Zach is like a brother to me.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer the question.
他说他变了
He says he's changed.
应该给他证明自己的机会
He deserves the benefit of the doubt.
为什么
Why?
因为我欠他一条命
Because I owe him my life.
别这样 如果他们发现你...
Don't. If they find you...
那又怎样 他们还能做得更残酷吗
What will they do to me that they haven't already done?
你会被吊死的
You'll be hanged.
我宁可被吊死 这不是应该有的生活
I'd rather hang. This is not a life.
只要有逃脱的可能
If there's a way out,
我必须要去尝试
I must try.
那些只是天方夜谭
Those are just stories, rumors.
跟我走吧 亚伯拉罕
Come with me, Abraham.
我们会自♥由♥的
We'll be free.
你离家太远了 奴隶
You're far from home, slave.
我听到过关于你的传闻...
I heard stories about you...
听说你能给人自♥由♥
That you can offer freedom.
我能
I can.
但你要付出代价
But it's gonna cost you.
无法反悔
There's no turning back.
我已经别无选择了
There's no turning back for me.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表