剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
-好 我愿意 -真的吗
- Yes, I'll marry you! - Yes?
当然 我愿意嫁给你 当然
Yes, I'll be your wife! Yes!
-她同意了 -看啊
- She said yes! - Look, look!
多漂亮的戒指
It's so beautiful.
宝贝 你是我见过
Honey, you are the most beautiful girl
最美的女孩
I have ever laid eyes on
谢谢你 我会做个好男人的
and thank you for making an honest man of me.
尺寸正合适
Oh, fits perfectly.
好啦
All righty.
我喜欢
I love it!
我给你带了早餐
I brought you breakfast.
我吃不下
I can't eat.
那我陪你一会儿好吗
How about I keep you company then?
不用说话 我就坐这儿
We don't have to talk. I'll just sit here.
好啊
That'd be nice.
来取圣水吗
Taking holy water?
对 是的
Yeah. Yes, I-I am.
-牧师 我... -曼弗雷德
- Reverend, I'm... - Manfred.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你要是想来
Sunday service starts at 8:00,
周日礼拜8点开始
if you're interested.
-她想生四个小孩 -四个那么多
- She wanted four kids. - Four?
我说她疯了
I told her she was crazy.
不过我愿意让步
But, you know, I'm open to compromise.
-当然 -我们可以养只狗
- Of course. - We could get a dog.
利文斯顿警长
Sheriff Livingston.
-我要跟布波谈谈 -好吧 我这就走
- I need to talk to Bobo. - Okay, um, I'll go.
别走 你能留下吗
No, could you stay?
好
Yeah.
我们拿到了初步尸检报告
We got the coroner's preliminary report.
腹部中了一枪
Single gunshot to the abdomen.
但真正的死因是溺水
But the official cause of death was drowning.
谁干的 谁会伤害她
Who would do that? Who would hurt her?
奥布丽... 不是你以为的那样
Aubrey wasn't... who you thought.
她的全名是... 奥布丽·汉密尔顿·劳瑞
Her real name... Aubrey Hamilton-Lowry.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
不可能 她和我订婚了
That doesn't make any sense. She was engaged to me.
她五年前就结过婚
She was married five years ago.
撒旦后裔帮派的
Sons of Lucifer.
是个白人至上主义者吗
So a white supremacist?
他叫彼得·劳瑞
Name's Peter Lowry.
刚从博蒙特联邦监狱放出来
He just got out of Beaumont Federal.
故意伤人 判了三年
Served three years for assault.
我猜 你找不到他
Let me guess. You can't find him.
他是撒旦后裔的人 你们伤不了他
He's Sons of Lucifer. He's protected.
他有势力范围
He's got reach.
你们午夜镇的人 遇事总喜欢自己处理
You Midnighters, you like to take care of things yourselves,
但这个案子 不行
but in this case, don't.
他一旦出现 立马通知我们
If he shows up here, you call us.
知道了
Understood.
别躲着了
Don't be coy.
待在那边
Stay on that side.
你有什么要告诉我
What is it you need to tell me?
慢点 慢点
Slower. Slower.
P
P.
E C A
E. C. A.
D
D.
O
O.
S
S.
罪恶
Pecados.
是你朋友吗
A friend of yours?
我错了 犯了个错误
I was wrong. Made a mistake.
我还不想死
I don't want to die.
我只召唤了奥布丽 没叫你们来
No, I called for Aubrey, not the rest of you.
我这儿不欢迎你们...
You're all unwelcome in my...
这是我家
This is my home.
-你们没权力... -去死吧
You have no right... - Die.
我犯了个错误 我还不想死
I made a mistake! I don't want to die!
野餐会上没看到你
I didn't see you at the picnic.
我不吃烧烤
I don't eat barbeque.
你认识奥布丽·汉密尔顿吗
Did you know Aubrey Hamilton?
她经常来祈祷
Came in and prayed from time to time.
但她只想跟上帝说话 不跟我说
But she wanted to talk to God, not me.
她是个好姑娘
She was a sweet girl.
虽然谎话连篇
Even though she pretty much lied to you about everything?
我的意思是...
Well, what I meant was...
我曾以为她是个好人 后来发现她是个两面派
I thought she was sweet until I knew she was duplicitous.
罪案现场很有仪式感...
Well, the crime scene was, uh, ritualistic...
动物的遗骸 骨头
Animal remains, bones.
我觉得这很古怪
I thought that was curious.
不古怪
Curious, no.
是邪恶而悲哀
It's wicked and sad.
-巫术 -这是你的强项 对吗
- Witchcraft. - That's your thing, right?
现代巫术
Wicca.
现代巫术需要很多动物做祭品吧
Lot of animal sacrifices in that Wicca?
邦迪 达默 山姆之子[都是杀手]...
Bundy and Dahmer, Son of Sam...
他们都是先虐杀动物
All of them started out with critters
再开始杀人的 可不是巫术崇拜者
before they killed people, and not a Wiccan in the bunch.
她经常带着拼趣[图片共享软件]上的图来找我
She'd always come in with some Pinterest board.
她最爱脱衣舞♥女♥的时尚
Stripper trendy was her aesthetic.
那她来的时候 有向你倾诉过吗
Okay, so when she did come in, did she ever confide in you?
聊聊布波之类
Talk about Bobo?
你是说 闺蜜八卦吗
You mean, like girl talk?
奥布丽不喜欢聊天
Aubrey didn't talk.
她只喜欢我做的美甲
She liked how I did her nails.
见鬼
Damn it.
又见面了
Hello again.
伯纳多先生 我需要录你的口供
I need to take your statement, Mr. Bernardo.
她不认可我们的生活方式
She didn't approve of our lifestyle.
不喜欢丘伊是墨西哥人
Didn't like the fact that Chuy was Mexican.
你的意思是你不喜欢这姑娘
So it was safe to say that you didn't like the girl?
她对我指指点点 我不喜欢这种感觉
She judged me; I didn't like how that made me feel.
所以我对她不予评价
So I didn't judge her.
基♥督♥教♥徒♥都这样做 对吗
The Christian way, right?
我刚搬过来
I just moved here.
我与发生的一切都无关
I have nothing do to with any of this.
不介意的话 我想到处走走
I'd like to take a look around, if you don't mind.
其实我介意 非常介意
Uh, actually, I do mind. I mind a lot.
-为啥 -因为你鬼鬼祟祟的
- Why? - 'Cause you're acting weird.
而且你靠骗人谋生
And you lie to people for a living.
我没有 我可以证明
I don't. I can prove it.
"罪恶" 这个词有什么含义吗
Does "PECADOS" mean anything to you?
我听说过有部门找灵媒咨♥询♥
Now, I've heard of departments consulting with psychics.
我从来不信这套
I never put much stock in it.
我祖母一直做这些事
My grandmother did it all the time.
我有个神秘八号♥球[算命器具]
I got a Magic 8-Ball.
也许我该摇一摇
Maybe I should shake it,
看看是谁偷了利未的斯巴鲁汽车
figure out who stole Levi's Subaru.
我们捞到东西了
Hey, we got something!
你的八号♥球能做到吗
Could your 8-Ball do that?
我有预约要去凤♥凰♥城做咨♥询♥...
I already have consultations scheduled in Phoenix...
取消吧
Cancel them.
你要参与案件侦查
You're part of this investigation.
别想离开镇子
Don't leave town.
你说过我会很安全
You said I'd be safe.
我以为你会低调 而不是召唤那些愤怒的鬼魂
Well, I thought you'd lay low, not conjure up angry ghosts.
我召唤了一个 不是一群
I conjured one ghost. Not a crowd of 'em.
当然也没想召唤地板下的东西
Certainly not whatever that was under that floor.
午夜镇和其他地方不一样
Midnight's not the same as most places.
所以我才想尽快离开这个...
Which is why I need to get the hell out as soon as...
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表