剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
变化因素和陌生人都太多了
Too many variables. Too many strangers.
我还是保险为妙
I'd rather be safe than not.
用不着担心
There's no need to worry.
我花了一辈子
It's taken me a lifetime
才找到得以安居的家 所以我担心
to find a home where I'm accepted, so I worry.
如果出了什么事 不要犹豫
If anything happens, don't hesitate.
不要让人受伤
Make sure no one's hurt.
我很害怕
I feel dread.
事有蹊跷
Something is different.
每个月都这样
We do this every month.
明早见
I'll see you tomorrow morning.
你说得对
You were right.
这里有很强力的恶灵
Some seriously bad mojo.
你现在能看到鬼魂吗
Do you see any ghosts now?
能
Yeah.
我的天
My Goddess.
你也看得见吗
You saw that too?
那肯定是恶灵
That definitely feels like some sort of demonic spirit.
怎么了
What is it?
奥布丽来了
Aubrey's here.
你要跟她对话吗
Are you gonna talk to her?
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
别过来
Just, uh, stay back.
奥布丽
Aubrey?
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
布波被抓进监狱了
Bobo's in jail.
如果不是他做的
So if he didn't do it,
你要告诉我真凶是谁
I need you to show me who did.
你可以...
You can, uh...
借用我的身体
borrow my body.
让我看看发生了什么
Show me what happened.
曼弗雷德
Manfred!
带他出去
We need to get him out of here.
快走
Come on.
喝吧
Drink that.
会舒服点
You'll feel better.
我好久没睡得这么沉了
I haven't slept that deep in a long time.
你家很安静
Your place is quiet.
不止安静
It's more than quiet.
鬼魂进不来
Inhospitable to the dead.
我搬来之前做了大扫除
I gave it a deep cleanse before I moved in.
灵媒在午夜镇都不会待太久
Mediums don't usually stay long in Midnight.
我想你一定也不容易
I imagine it's got to be hard on you.
当铺不是我最喜欢的地方
Pawn shop's not my favorite place.
是啊
Yeah.
我看见谋杀过程了
I saw the murder.
一个骑摩托的杀了奥布丽
A biker killed Aubrey.
撒旦后裔吗
Sons of Lucifer?
-你认识他们 -我见过
- You know them? - I see 'em around.
白人混♥蛋♥
White power jerks.
奥布丽嫁给了其中一个
Aubrey was married to one.
对不起 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
不懂了吗 我们也是
Confused? Join the club.
可怜的布波听到利文斯顿告诉他的时候
Poor Bobo looked like he got punched in the gut
脸上的表情像被人踢了菊花
when Livingston told him.
你得告诉警♥察♥你看到的
You need to tell the police what you saw.
-我没看见凶手 -但足以帮布波洗清嫌疑了
- I didn't see who killed her. - You know enough to point them away from Bobo.
警♥察♥真的会相信我吗
You really think he'll believe me?
可能吧
He might.
你帮他找到了那把枪
You led him to the gun.
机会渺茫 但现在我们是邻居
It's a long shot, yeah, but we're neighbors now.
午夜镇人就应该彼此扶持
It's what Midnighters do.
再说 你都答应了
Plus, you promised.
当然
Sure.
-当然 我会尽力的 -太好了
- Sure, I'll be neighborly. - Great.
这个任务就交给你 我去帮你处理你家
While you're doing that, I'll get to working on your house.
-用的这是什么 -这是恶魔网
- With whatever that is? - It's a devil's net.
抓捕恶灵的
Captures evil.
能帮助我测算其中的邪恶力量
Lets me measure malevolent energies.
我们得尽快处理好你的房♥子
We have got to take care of your house ASAP.
地板下的那个东西
That thing under the floor?
是个麻烦
It's worrisome.
是不是我召唤奥布丽...
You think by conjuring Aubrey, I...
才把它放进来的
invited it in?
我之前说过
You know, like I said before,
午夜镇就是两个世界之间的一层纱
Midnight's on a veil between worlds.
也许是的
Maybe you did.
无论如何 我们得让它回到它原本的世界
Regardless, we got to get it back on its side of the veil.
怎么做
How?
驱魔术
An exorcism.
太好了
Great.
但我还要做点准备
But I will need to prepare.
与此同时 你去跟利文斯顿谈
So while that's happening, you talk to Livingston.
我得带曼弗雷德去警♥察♥局
I got to give Manfred a ride to the police station.
你走之前...
Before you go...
我洗衣服的时候...
I found this...
找到了这个
while I was doing laundry.
你不会又去飞了吧
Tell me you did not go flying.
我去了
I went flying.
可能会被人看见的
Someone could have seen you.
我知道 但奥布丽被杀
I know, but with Aubrey's murder,
曼弗雷德来这里 我很担心
Manfred's arrival, I was worried.
担心什么
Worried about what?
担心我们所知所爱的一切都要结束了
About the end of everything we know and love.
我得走了
I gotta go.
等你回来我们再聊
We're finishing this conversation.
知道 我爱你
I know. I love you.
你和乔要做什么
What are you and Joe doing?
我看到一些东西 也许能帮布波
Um, I saw something. I think it can help Bobo.
那祝你好运
Oh, well, good luck.
你能帮他 大家都很感激
You help him, everybody's gonna be really grateful.
我只是在做我应该做的
Yeah, I'm just trying to do the right thing.
你就是想打动我
Well, now you're just trying to impress me.
那成功了吗
Is it working?
不知道
I don't know.
-我今晚要上班 不过这周晚一点我们可以... -再见 乔
- Uh, I'm working tonight, but maybe later this week we can... - See you, Joe.
过得愉快
Have a nice day.
你好 乔
Hey, Joe.
咱们去戴维镇吧
Let's go to Davy.
他的夹克背后打了一个"撒旦后裔"补丁
Had the Sons of Lucifer patch on the back of his jacket.
还戴着骷髅面具
And this face mask, like a skeleton.
-但你没看见他的脸 -没有
- But you didn't see his face? - No.
她没能看清
She didn't get a good look.
我说中了凶器
I was right about the gun.
-你说得真"具体"啊 -好吧
- That was very specific. - Okay, fine.
再具体点
Specific.
奥布丽去世当晚
The night Aubrey died,
她正在散步 理清思绪
she was taking a walk, clearing her head.
她不知道该怎么办
She didn't know what to do.
她想对布波坦白自己撒谎了 但她很怕
She wanted to tell Bobo she'd lied, but she was scared.
她不想失去他
She didn't want to lose him.
-这都是她说出来的吗 -算是吧
- And she said all this? - In a way.
是... 她的灵魂告诉我的
She... her spirit showed me what happened.
展示了她的记忆
What she remembered.
一辆卡车出现
A truck shows up.
她马上意识到情况不对劲
Right away she knows something's not right.
她掏出包里的手♥枪♥
She goes for the pistol in her bag,
但这没用
but it didn't help her.
那家伙从她背后偷袭
The guy jumped her from behind,
夺走了枪 然后向她开枪
took the gun, and shot her with it.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表