剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
看那个小孩
Look at that kid.
-自己跟自己玩 -怎么回事
- Playing by himself. - What the heck?
他应该去交几个真正的朋友
Maybe he should go find some real friends.
天哪 太蠢了
Oh, my gosh. So dumb.
-看看他 -废物
- Look at him. - Ha, loser.
-那是什么 -他到底在做什么
- What's that? - What is he even doing?
滚回去 怪胎
Go home, creep.
他还是应该去交几个真正的朋友
Maybe he should find some real friends.
他在跟谁玩呢
Who is he playing with?
太蠢了
So stupid.
这里对说坏话的人有种古老的吉普赛诅咒
There's an old gypsy curse used on folks with cruel tongues.
说错一句话... 砰
A few choice words and... pop!
你的舌头就会变干
Your tongue shrivels
像一坨黑黑的口香糖
like a black wad of gum.
你们还是快走吧
I suggest you run off now.
扔给我
Toss it here.
曼尼 进来 快点
Manny, get inside. Right now.
大家再见啦
Bye, guys.
你这个可爱的怪孩子
You sweet, weird kid.
别再跟鬼魂玩了
You gotta quit playing with spirits.
你这么强大 年纪又这么小
You're too strong and too little.
暂时休息一下吧
Give it a rest for now.
特别是在公众场合
Especially when you're in public.
大家会以为你疯了
Folks will think you're crazy.
不是每个人都能像我们一样看见这些
Not everyone can see what we see.
-妈妈就看不见 -对
- Mom can't. - Yep.
她什么时候回来
When's she coming back?
她不会回来了 但不是因为她不爱你
She's not, and it's not because she doesn't love you.
她只是做了她认为最好的事
She's trying to do what she thinks is best.
她希望陪在你身边的那个人
She wants you to be with someone
能够理解你的状况
who gets what it's like
能理解与生者和逝者对话 是什么样子
being able to talk to the living and the dead.
我就理解
I understand.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
但不要和死去的孩子玩了
But no more hanging out with dead kids.
我现在就住在这里吗
I live here now?
是的 很不错吧
Yeah. It's nice, huh?
也很有趣
And fun!
最棒的是... 情况不如意的时候
The best part... when the going gets tough,
我们住在有轮子的家里
we live in a house with wheels.
可以想去哪就去哪
We can go wherever we want.
不
No, no.
什么东西都会坏的
Everything dies.
不
No, no.
不 不...
No, no, no...
我感觉好多了
I feel so much better.
那就好
Good.
我去拿...
Let me get the...
好漂亮的刀啊
Oh, what beautiful knives.
是仪式匕♥首♥
Oh, they're athames.
-是威卡教派的仪式工具 -那...
- They're ritual Wiccan tools. - Well...
石头的颜色跟我重装的厨房♥很配
That stone matches the color of my kitchen remodel.
它的力量很强大
It's powerful.
要不... 要不下次吧
You know, maybe... maybe another time?
是啊 马丁也老是说我
Yeah, Martin's always getting on me
买♥♥东西太冲动
about my impulse buying.
我再去给你的茶加点药草
I'm gonna get you some more herbs for your tea.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
珍妮丝
Janice?
珍妮丝 你在做什么
Janice, what are you doing?
它需要我献身
It needs me to die.
珍妮丝
Janice!
不要
Ah, no!
给我 快 你给我 它需要我献身
Give it back! No, give it back! It needs me to die!
-快还给我 -冷静点 冷静
- Ah! Give it back! - Calm down. Take it easy.
-珍妮丝 -她怎么了
- Janice! - What's happening to her?
-不知道 珍妮丝 珍妮丝 -我必须得死
- I don't know. Janice? Janice? - I have to die!
拜托
Come on.
你这样有用吗
Well, didn't that help things?
你觉得好玩吗
You think this is funny?
不好玩
It's not.
我没有水 没有吃的...
I don't have water, food...
也没有药
Pills?
刚才经过了一个加油站
There was a gas station a ways back.
-四小时以前的事了 -那我得尽快出发
- Four hours ago. - Then I better get walking.
我一直听到这个声音
I've been hearing this voice.
在我脑子里
Well, it's in my head.
它告诉我 我得献身
It tells me it needs me to die.
我死了 一切都会好转
That everything will be better if I just die.
这个声音 它...
This voice, is it...
是不是又深沉 又邪恶 像魔鬼一样
deep, evil, demonic sounding?
是的
It is.
可我不知道为什么我要听它的话
But I don't know why I listen to it.
你最好还是离开午夜镇
It's better you leave Midnight.
-离开多久... -一直到这个声音消失
- Until... - Until the voice is gone,
午夜镇安全以后再回来
until Midnight is safe.
珍妮丝
Janice?
噢 马丁来了
Oh, it's Martin.
珍妮丝 一定要照顾好自己
Janice, just please take care of yourself.
乔说过 结界褪去的时候 邪恶能量就会泄出
Joe said, as the veil frays, evil energy would seep out.
这些能量会激发我们黑暗的冲动
Energy that would tap into our darker impulses.
那... 跟珍妮丝的感觉不一样
That's... not what Janice felt.
也跟我不一样
It's not what I felt either.
珍妮丝和我都听到一种声音
Janice and I heard a specific voice.
是个恶魔
It's a demon.
-它没有要你... -没有
- It never asked you to... - No!
反正现在还没有
No, not yet, anyway.
但它声音越来越大 越来越强
But it is getting louder, stronger,
我觉得它通过吸收死亡的能量来发出声音
and I think it is feeding on death to do so.
那就说得通了 每天早晨我在外面
That would explain the deceased animals
都看到很多动物尸体
I find out front every morning.
为什么找上珍妮丝
But why pick on Janice?
因为她很脆弱
'Cause she's vulnerable.
很伤心
She's been sad.
她的长子搬走了 母亲也去世了
Her oldest moved away. Her mom passed.
所以现在有个恶魔 喜欢死物
So there's a demon who's got a thing
还有菲济
for death and Fiji
还有连接地狱的结界 制♥造♥恶魔杀人狂
and a veil to hell, making evil run amok,
我们每个人都可能受影响
and any one of us can be affected.
没错 我受够了
Yep. And I'm done.
紧追着我不放也就罢了
You know, coming after me, that's one thing.
可针对那些动物 还有珍妮丝
But critters and Janice,
她们可是手无缚鸡之力
they can't even put up a fight.
太恶毒了
It's just mean.
我要终结这一切
And I'm putting a stop to it.
快赶上我的收藏了
Almost as good as my collection.
这些武器都对付不了超自然生物
Not that any of these will help in a supernatural fight.
这些没准可以
These might.
-银制的 -可以对付吸血鬼和虎人
- Silver? - For vampires and weretigers.
你该不是想...
You don't think...
乔带着丘伊离开了镇子
Joe took Chuy out of town
因为他看到了结界的力量
because he saw the veil's effect.
丘伊并不是唯一一个恶魔
And Chuy isn't the only one.
我看到牧师吃肉了
I saw the Rev eating meat.
-他不吃肉的 -对啊
- He doesn't. - Exactly.
真不敢相信我会这样说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但曼弗雷德离开可能是对的
but maybe Manfred had the right idea.
我会留下来
Nah, I'm staying.
午夜镇是我家
Midnight's home.
群鸦乱舞
As the crow flies.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表