剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
You said...sorry, I'm...
我要请你离开我的课堂 哈尔特先生
I'm going to ask you to leave the class, Mr. Halter,
让你可以出去好好发现
so you can go out there and discover
"树"和"树林"的
the relationship between
互相关联
the "um, trees" and the "uh, forest."
等等 你要把我赶出去吗
Wait, uh... you're kicking me out?
再见
Good-bye.
以前从来没遇到这种事
This has never happened before.
帕吉 你不是哭了吧
Pudge, those better not be tears I see.
他看上去湿湿的
Shit is looking moist.
对不起 这真是太扯了
I'm sorry, but that's bullshit.
你不能这么把他赶出去
You can't just throw him out of class.
你每天都在念念叨叨
You drone on and on every day,
我们连看窗外都不行吗
and we can't even glance out the window?
你们现在可以一起出去了
Now you both may leave.
好了 继续
Now, to continue,
要达到真正的觉醒
the only way to realize true awakening
必须要生活在一种
is by living in a way that emphasizes
能够强调我们与他人之间联♥系♥和关系的环境中
our connections and relationships to others.
最老套的恶作剧 但人人都会上当
Oldest trick in the book, but everybody falls for it.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
今天之前 你的所有老师
Before today, all your teachers were
都是迈尔斯·哈尔特粉丝俱乐部的持卡会员
card-carrying members of the Miles Halter fan club.
我没做过卡 不过没错
Well, I never made cards, but yeah.
我要去抽一根
I need a smoke.
于是他的遗言是
And then, so his last words were:
"我去寻找一个可能的伟大"
"I go to seek a Great Perhaps."
这是一个法国诗人吗
He was a French poet?
有什么代表作吗
Any good?
我没读过 就看过自传
I never read him, just his biography...
最后几段
well, the end of it.
"可能的伟大"
"Great Perhaps."
我很喜欢
I like it.
但是太模棱两可 无法量化
It's just ambiguous enough, unquantifiable.
有点魔力 又是隐喻
Kind of magical, hell of a metaphor.
还装腔作势地表达自己想上♥床♥
It's also a pretentious way of saying you wanna get laid,
但是我可不需要一个死去的法国诗人告诉我这些
but I don't need a dead French poet to tell me that.
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You know what your problem is?
你说你自己想要找到这个可能的伟大
You claim you want this Great Perhaps,
但是你还是不敢惹恼
but you're still afraid to upset
你的老师们和父母
your teachers and parents.
有的人可能认为这是优点
Some might say that's a good quality.
生命就是要让那些管着我们的人失望
Life's about disappointing those in charge of us.
我很久以前就学到了这一点
I learned that a long time ago.
看看谁决定突然出现了
Well, look who decided to show up.
谢谢你们刚刚的支持
Thanks so much for the support back there.
忤逆海德绝对赢不了
You're never gonna win by crossing Hyde.
他会把你生吞了 然后慢慢地把你
He'll eat you alive and piss you out slowly
从导管尿出来
through a catheter.
我和那老混♥蛋♥没有过节
I have no quarrel with the old bastard.
他从来没有指控我是告密者
He never accused me of being a rat,
但是那些指控我的人必须付出代价
but those that have must pay.
我们需要先发制人 快狠准
We need a preemptive strike. First, fast, hard.
帕吉 如果你现在想退出就赶紧
Pudge, if you wanna walk away, now's the time.
什么
What?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
你现在还是无辜的
You're still an innocent.
这事儿要玩真的了
Shit's about to get real.
肯定比从某个蠢课上踢出去
Hell of a lot realer than getting kicked out
要真实多了
of some dumbass class.
他们觉得你没准备好
They don't think you're ready.
我害怕
I was afraid of that.
我们想保护你
We're trying to protect you.
如果你被抓了 那只能靠自己
If you get caught, you're on your own.
我们这么做是因为我们讨厌
Look, we do this because we hate
周中勇士所代表的
what the Weekday Warriors stand for.
我们会赌上一切去打败他们
We'll risk everything to beat 'em.
你愿意赌上什么
What are you willing to risk?
认真的吗
Seriously?
我的人生呢
What about my life?
你们还记得我是怎么被扔进湖里吗
You remember how I was thrown in the lake,
还是说已经忘了
or did you forget about that?
你知道
And did you know
周中勇气还说着普通话
that the Weekday Warriors tried to recruit me
想拉拢我
in fucking Mandarin?
没错 我现在原本可以过上
That's right, I could be living the Weekday Warrior life
周中勇士的生活 但我拒绝了
right now, but I said no.
因为我是僧伽的成员
Because I'm a part of this sangha,
不管这叫什么
whatever it's called.
我会一直陪你们走到最后
I'm with you all until the end.
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
很有说服力
Pretty damn convincing.
算你一个了 帕吉
You're in, Pudge.
那是测试吗 -这里的所有事都是测试
Was that a test? Everything's a test here.
你通过了
And you passed.
你那死去的法国诗人会很自豪的
Your dead French poet would be proud.
放学后有空去学习吗
Free for a study date after school?
我开车
I'll drive.
这是什么味道
What the hell is that smell?
是我爸爸的古龙水
Uh, it's my dad's cologne.
他说特殊的时候可以用
He said to use it for special occasions.
你觉得太过了吗
Do you think it's too much?
是我 奇普
It's me, Chip.
希望我没有打扰你们两个
I hope I'm not interrupting you two
互相鬼魂
jerking each other off.
萨拉 很高兴又见到你
Hey, Sara. Nice to see you again.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
单独的
Alone.
这什么味道
Ugh. What the hell is that smell?
帕吉有特殊的时候
Pudge has a special occasion.
我现在该出发了
Ah, which I should be off to.
试试在路上把这味道散了
Gonna try to air out on the way.
再见
Uh, bye.
我在靠写学期论文赚钱吗
Are you writing term papers for money?
你怎么能对我做出这种指控
How could you accuse me of such a thing?
奇普 你知道你会惹上多大♥麻♥烦吗
Chip, do you know how much trouble you could get into?
没关系的
It's fine.
我一直在靠我的聪明才智换钱
I've been trading all of my superior intellect for cash,
但是只是去帮那些最蠢的
but only to assist the dumbest among us.
你想做下一个被开除的吗
You wanna be the next one to get expelled?
你的成人礼舞会马上到了
Your debutante ball is coming up,
我作为你的护花使者
and I gotta look sharp
陪着你走向舞台的时候可得好好打扮
when I'm walking across that stage as your escort.
我的什么
As what?
成人礼的舞伴就是护花使者
The debutante's date is called an escort.
我搜了一下
Did a little research.
奇普 不
Oh, Chip... no.
不 该死 听着
No, shit, uh... listen.
你不会是我的护花使者
You're not gonna be my escort.
什么意思 我是你的男朋友
What do you mean? I'm your boyfriend.
是的 但不是那样算的 奇普
Yeah, but that's now how it works, Chip.
要成为护花使者
In order to be an escort,
你的家族必须是乡村俱乐部的成员
your family needs to be a member of the country club.
朗维尔是我的护花使者
Longwell's my escort.
这都安排好了 而且
It's all been arranged, and...
什么
What?
你知道他和我是一起长大的
You know he and I grew up together.
你为什么要邀请我
Why did you even invite me?
因为 奇普 这对我很重要
Because, Chip, it's important to me.
你对我很重要
You're important to me.
我很抱歉 但这些事
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表