剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
The basketball game, and I--I vomited
然后去医院了
and went to the hospital.
所以你没有...
So you never...
你没听到吗
you didn't hear?
听到什么
Hear what?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Totally.
我只是累了...和杰克做♥爱♥做的
I'm just tired...from all the sex I had with Jake.
我们回到了他的宿舍
We--um, we went back to his dorm.
他在哪里
Where is he?
-他为什么不送你回来 -上帝啊 帕吉
- Why didn't he drive you home? - Christ almighty, Pudge.
有时候人们有自己的破事
Sometimes people just have their own shit, okay?
你和人打架了吗
Did you get into a fight?
我们约定一下吧
Let's just make a deal.
我进那辆超级丑的绿车
I get in that hideous green gas-guzzler,
你不要再问问题
and you stop asking questions.
好吧 但我不知道这算什么约定
Okay, but I don't know how that's a deal.
你好
Hi.
你好 阿♥拉♥斯加
Hi, Alaska.
晚上好
Evening.
你好 斯塔恩斯老师
Hi, Mr. Starnes.
迈尔斯没事
Miles is okay.
那太好了
Oh, happy to hear it.
你们有没有看到阿♥拉♥斯加·杨
You haven't seen Alaska Young, have you?
我在找她
I'm looking for her.
她好像未经许可离开了学校
It seems she left campus without permission.
我们一直在医院 所以...
Well, we've been at the hospital, so, uh--
她在这里 因为她和我们一起去的
There she is, 'cause she came with us.
明天早上去看看护士 哈尔特先生
Go see the nurse in the morning, Mr. Halter.
一起吗
Coming?
阿♥拉♥斯加看上去很难过 你不觉得吗
Alaska seemed pretty upset, don't you think?
我觉得阿♥拉♥斯加能照顾好自己
I think Alaska can take care of herself.
嗯 也许吧
Yeah, probably.
但也许我应该去看看她
But maybe I should just go check on her.
迈尔斯
Miles.
我的房♥间在这边
My room is this way.
还是谢谢你今晚为我做的一切
Thanks, though, for everything tonight.
你说过没人会发现...
You said that no one would find out...
如果我照你说的做了
that if I did everything you said,
一切都会没事
everything would be okay.
现在出事了 大家都知道了
And it's not, because everyone knows.
这一切都是因为你
This is all happening because of you,
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
阿♥拉♥斯加 这一切都是因为你
Alaska, this is happening because of you.
你陷入这种处境
You are in this position
是因为你自己做的选择
because of the choices that you made.
选择一 你把酒带到了这个学校
Choice one: you brought alcohol onto campus,
你知道这是违反规定的
which you knew was against the rules.
当你因此陷入窘境时
And when confronted with this infraction,
你要面临第二个选择
you had to face choice two:
和我一起指认出其他违反规定的人
work with me to identify other rule-breakers
让他们接受惩罚 或者回家
and bring them to justice or go home.
没有回家这个选择
Going home isn't an option.
你不明白
You don't understand that.
如果你把我赶出去
If you kick me out of here,
我就拿不到奖学金
I'm not gonna get another scholarship
进其他好学校了
to another good school,
那就不可能上大学了
which means no college.
我就会困在那里
I'll be stuck there...
永远困在那房♥子里
in that house forever...
和他一起
With him.
那我建议你学会在这里生存
Then I suggest you learn to live here.
生活中还有其他被称为告密者更糟糕的事
There are worse things in life than being called a rat.
我脑震荡了
I have a concussion.
你脑震荡的时候 错过了一些事
While you were concussed, you missed some shit.
相信我 帕吉 尽可能保持
Trust me, Pudge, hang on to your innocence
你的纯真
as long as you can.
真♥相♥很快就会水落石出
The truth will come out soon enough.
顺便 萨拉甩了我
In other news, Sara dumped me.
第二轮
Round two.
战斗
Fight!
该死
Shit.
你知道惨的是什么吗 帕吉
And you wanna know what's lame, Pudge?
我真的在乎她
I really care about her.
我们毫无希望
I mean, we were hopeless,
基本不配 但还是
poorly matched, but still.
我告诉她我爱她 我为她破了童贞
I told her I love her. I lost my virginity to her.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们94%的时间都在吵架
We fought, like, 94% of the time.
但我还是很难过
But still...I'm really sad.
比我以为的要难过多了
Sadder than I thought I'd be, anyway.
我应该对她好点的
I should have been nicer to her.
我也不知道
I don't know.
真难过
It's sad.
本来很棒
It was nice, you know,
有一个能一直和你吵架的人
having somebody you could always fight with.
我是个很暴躁的人 帕吉
I'm an angry guy, Pudge.
我该怎么办
What do I do with that?
你可以和我吵
You could fight with me.
我不可能对你生气的
I could never be mad at you,
你这个人畜无害的小混♥蛋♥
you harmless skinny bastard.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表