剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
Well, I don't have a cell phone.
所以才有付费电♥话♥ 伙计
That's what the payphone's for, pal.
我们会很想你的
We are gonna miss you so much.
我能帮你铺床吗
Can I help you make your bed?
我没事
I'm good.
我没事的 伙计们
I'm gonna be okay, guys.
我保证
Promise.
安置好行李后就是冒险了 对吧
After the unpacking comes the adventure, right?
对
Right.
你肯定就是我的新室友了
You must be the new roommate.
看来你已经把这儿打点好了
I see you decorated the place.
我叫奇普 奇普·马丁
Name's Chip. Chip Martin.
我想和你握手
I would shake your hand,
但我觉得你最好还是抓着浴巾吧
but I think it's best if you just hang on to that towel.
我叫迈尔斯 迈尔斯·哈尔特
I'm Miles. Miles Halter.
迈尔斯 像"睡前还有几英里"那个吗
Miles, as in, "to go before I sleep"?
这是罗伯特·弗罗斯特的诗 你读过吗
It's a Robert Frost poem. Ever read him?
没有
No.
那你够走运的 没人会教我奇普
Consider yourself lucky. Oh, no one class me Chip.
你不是说你叫...
I thought you just said your name--
叫我上校
Call me the Colonel.
我们教你帕吉
We'll call you Pudge.
穿上裤子 帕吉
Pants on, Pudge.
这种收拾方式真特殊
That's a unique way of unpacking.
我来猜猜
Oh, let me guess.
你肯定是那种
You must be one of those guys
绝对不会把袜子和内♥裤♥放在一起的人
who can't let your socks touch your underpants.
不是的
That's not true.
是吗
Oh, really?
给你十分钟改变我的印象
You got ten seconds to surprise me
不然我认为你就是普通人
before I write you off as ordinary.
我知道很多人的临终遗言
Well, I know a lot of people's last words.
举个例子
Example.
亨利·易卜生 他是一名剧作家
Henrik Ibsen. He was a playwright.
我知道亨利·易卜生是谁
I know who Henrik Ibsen was.
1828年到1906年 他被称为现实主义之父
1828 to 1906, considered the father of realism.
我没看过
Never read him.
但是他重病缠身
But he had been sick for a while,
于是他的护士和他说
and his nurse said to him,
"你今天早上看起来好多了"
"You seem to be feeling better this morning,"
易卜生说"恰恰相反"
and Ibsen said, "On the contrary."
然后他就死了
And then he died.
很病态 我喜欢
That's morbid. I like it.
走吧 帕吉 我们还有一堆事要做呢
Come on, Pudge. We got shit to do.
你喜欢看书吗 帕吉
So you're a reader, Pudge?
主要是自传 只有自传
Uh, biographies mostly... or only.
都是我爸爸的
They're my dad's.
我爸爸以前会用我的书打我
My dad used to beat me with my books,
于是我就开始看平装本
so I started carrying paperbacks around the house,
那种中短篇小说 篇幅很短 纸质很软
the odd novella, all short and soft.
所以我才来了这里
That's why I came here.
这样我就能看长篇小说 不需要担心自己被揍了
So I can read long-ass books without getting my ass whooped.
这不是上校吗
Oh, hey, it's the Colonel.
你好啊 小矮子
What's up, scrub?
这个暑假长大了吗 伙计
You grow this summer, bud?
你现在有四英尺了吗
What are you, four feet now?
你好 朗威尔 还有其他跟班
Hello, Longwell, fellow shit rags.
我总是说没有人比你
You know, I always said there's nobody better
更擅长擦凯文屁♥股♥
at cradling Kevin's balls than you.
你为什么不当面和我说
Why don't you say that to my face?
我刚说了 你这个人型兄弟会木头
I literally just did, you human frat paddle.
你想打架吗
You wanna go right here?
好了 凯文 好了
Okay, come on, Kev. Come on.
我们都知道上校才不会
We both know the Colonel's not gonna put
冒上失去奖学金的风险呢 对吧
that scholarship at risk, right?
原谅他们 帕吉
You'll have to excuse them, Pudge.
他们这么悲惨
It's not their fault they had
不是他们的错
every goddamn thing in life handed to 'em.
帕吉 这算是什么名字
Pudge? What kind of name is that?
我还以为这是讽刺
I think it's supposed to be ironic.
我告诉你
I'll have you know
我整个暑假都在打工
I worked my ass off this summer,
在乡村俱乐部当侍者和球童
valeted at the country club and caddied.
没有坐高尔夫球车
No golf cart either.
你可能是唯一一个整个暑假
You know, you might be the only person who could
都在阳光下却不晒黑的人了
spend all summer in the sun and somehow end up whiter.
有没有150%的白种人
Is it possible to be 150% Caucasian?
你...你这是种族歧视
That's--that's... that's racist.
睡觉的时候小心点[睁一只眼] 伙计们
Sleep with one eye open, boys.
走吧 帕吉
Come on, Pudge.
那是因为我很瘦 算了
Um, it's 'cause I'm skinny. Never mind.
你死定了
You're dead.
没错 你才睡觉的时候小心点
Yeah, you sleep with one eye.
他们是你的朋友吗
Are they friends of yours?
周中战士
Weekday Warriors,
这些有钱的混♥蛋♥们每周末都会离开
rich assholes who leave every weekend
去他们有空调的伯明翰豪♥宅♥
for their air-conditioned Birmingham mansions.
他们也是受欢迎的孩子们
They also the cool kids.
我不喜欢他们 他们不喜欢我
I don't like them. They don't like me.
所以如果你想受欢迎 帕吉
So if you came here hoping to be hot shit, Pudge,
最好别被人看到和我一起
you best not be seen with me.
走了
Come on.
迈尔斯·哈尔特 佛罗里达州奥兰多
Miles Halter. Orlando, Florida.
菲利普斯博士高中的转校生
Attendant of Doctor Phillips High School.
菲利普斯博士高中有个有意思的小知识
Interesting side note about Doctor Phillips High School,
这是以一个叫菲利普斯博士的人明明的
named after a guy named Doctor Phillips.
这人并不是博士 只是一个普通人
Didn't have a PhD or anything, just as an adult,
把自己的名字改成了博士
changed his name to Doctor.
欢迎来到卡尔弗溪 迈尔斯
Welcome to Culver Creek, Miles.
我叫他帕吉
I call him Pudge.
上校和他的讽刺
Ah, the Colonel and his irony.
你怎么知道的
How did you know all that?
铎美什么都知道
Takumi knows everything.
第一条忠告 不要让上校
Starting with: never let the Colonel
说服你去帮他
rope you into helping him move.
他根本不会疲劳
He's immune to fatigue.
他的愤怒是一种可再生能源
His anger is a renewable energy source.
你刚刚承诺我了
And you did make a commitment.
-是吗 -该开始干活了
- I did? - Time to get to work.
该死 笑灿烂点 是老鹰
Oh, shit. Smile big, it's the Eagle.
什么
The what?
斯塔恩斯老师 见到你真好
Mr. Starnes, so nice to see you.
暑假过得怎么样
How was your summer?
很糟糕 你呢 马丁先生
It was terrible. How are you, Mr. Martin?
很好 我只是在剥削我的室友
Great. Just exploiting my roommate here
来干一些体力活 先生
for some manual labor, sir.
希望你别让我失望
Ah, well, I expect nothing less.
你肯定是哈尔特先生 沃特的儿子
Ah, you must be Mr. Halter, son of Walter.
我不认识他 但是我在这里上学的时候
Our paths never crossed, but when I was a student here,
他可真是一个传奇
he was something of a legend.
他和我说过
So he tells me.
你♥爸♥爸的名字叫沃特·哈尔特吗
Your dad's name is Walter Halter?
如果你不想辜负他的名声
If you are hoping to live up to his reputation,
记住 你在这里有很大限度的自♥由♥
remember, you're given a large measure of freedom here.
如果滥加使用 你会后悔的
Abuse it and you will regret it.
你看起来是个不错的年轻人
You seem like a nice young man.
作为卡尔弗溪高中的校长
As the dean of Culver Creek,
我不希望以后要送你离开
I'd hate to have to bid you farewell.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Um, thank you. - You're welcome.
斯塔恩斯老师 绰号♥老鹰
Mr. Starnes, codename the Eagle,
曾是学生 现在是混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表