剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
Someone on the Duke admissions board's
和朗威尔的爸爸是朋友
friends with Longwell's dad.
对不起 萨拉
I'm sorry, Sara.
我不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
奇普 这不是开玩笑
Chip, this isn't a joke.
他们说这涉及侵犯隐私
They're saying that it was an invasion of privacy,
诈骗 身份偷窃
fraud, identity theft,
他们要起诉学校
and they wanna sue the school,
甚至还可能提起刑事诉讼
maybe even press criminal charges,
我知道你之前逃脱过很多次
and I know you've gotten yourself out of bad situations before,
但这次不一样
but this is different.
如果我没有什么办法
Well, if there's nothing I can do about it,
你为什么还非得来告诉我
why'd you even feel the need to tell me?
因为我在乎你 笨蛋
Because I care about you, moron.
要是我被赶出去了
I mean, it's not like you would miss me
你肯定也不会想我
if I got kicked out,
现在你和朗威尔都...
now that you and Longwell are‐‐
是你 对吧
That was you, wasn't it?
舞会那晚在树林里 是你跟踪了我们
In the woods that night of the dance? You followed us.
是的 我跟踪你来到了我们的地方
Yeah, I followed you to our spot.
-你说得对 -我真不知道我问什么还要来
- You're damn right. ‐ I don't know why I even try.
我问你 萨拉
Let me ask you something, Sara.
我们一直都在一起嘲笑朗威尔有多逊
All the time we spent laughing at Longwell's fucking lameness,
那都是谎言吗
was that all a lie?
你和我一起只是为了气你♥爸♥爸吗
Did you just keep me around to make daddy angry?
他的确很烂 好吗
He is lame, okay?
你很好
And you're brilliant
很有冲劲 很有性格
and challenging and complicated
我只想要开心
and I just wanna be happy,
但你总会让这个目标变得更加艰难
a goal you mostly made more difficult, not less.
想开心并不是什么错事 奇普
There's nothing wrong with wanting to be happy, Chip.
凯文和朗威尔的父母
Kevin and Longwell's parents.
他们是来找老鹰的
They're here to meet with the Eagle.
那是霍莉的爸爸
And that's Holly's dad.
他又怎么了
What's so bad about him?
除了他生出霍莉之外
Besides his complicity in siring Holly.
他是州里最好的诉讼律师
He's one of the top litigators in the state.
真低级
That's a low bar.
双关了
Pun intended.
我真的很遗憾 奇普
I'm really sorry, Chip.
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for your concern.
要点亮你的情绪吗
Lighter for your thoughts?
你想谈谈吗
Wanna talk about it?
我明白
Look, I get it.
看他们一起真的很奇怪
It's weird seeing them together.
他们真的很不般配
They're totally mismatched.
就像一个...可爱又愚蠢的狗
Like if a...sweet but dumb dog
和一个可爱的罗马尼亚鸭子一起交往
was dating a cute Romanian duck.
我不在乎帕吉和劳拉
I don't care about Pudge and Lara.
我自己的恋爱已经够折磨人了
I have my own tortured love life to contend with.
你是说和杰克吗 我以为你们已经结束了
You mean with Jake? I thought that was over.
他每天都在给我打电♥话♥
He's been calling me every day,
想和我复合
trying to get back together.
你知道吗
You know what?
我也许太着急和他结束了
I may have been too hasty ending things with him.
-真的吗 -嗯
‐ Really? - Yeah.
真的
Really.
你不理解成熟大人恋爱中
You just don't understand the nuances
那些细微的区别
of a mature adult relationship
因为你从来没有体验过
because you've never experienced one.
你也许永远不会体验了
And you probably never will.
你说得都对
From your lips to God's ears.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska?
阿♥拉♥斯加 是你吗 你没事吧
Alaska, is that you? Are you okay?
我觉得那是阿♥拉♥斯加
I think that was Alaska.
你应该给她回电
You should call her back.
对不起
Sorry!
不 只是我觉得我的屁♥股♥
Oh, no, it's just, uh, I don't think my butt
被天鹅咬了以后就不一样了
is ever gonna be the same after the swan.
我从来没想到我会说出这种话
Wow, that's a sentence I never thought I'd say.
真是太痛苦了
This is painful.
我要去图书馆了 你们有一小时
I'm going to the library. You have an hour.
抱歉 露丝
Sorry, Ruth.
我们得搞个自己的房♥间
We really need to get our own room.
有人给你口过吗
Have you ever had a blow job?
真是有点突然[蓝]
That's out of the blue.
蓝色
Uh, the‐‐the blue?
我是说 我只是
Oh, I‐‐I mean, like, um, uh, I just,
有点惊讶
um, like, out of left field.
算了
Uh, forget it.
你...你为什么会这么想
Um, what‐‐what made‐‐ what made you think of that?
我从来没给人口过
I've never given one.
我也从来没被人口过
Oh, I've never gotten one.
你觉得会很好玩吗
Do you think it would be fun?
嗯 我是说
Yeah. Um, I mean...
我想是的
I‐‐I‐‐I think so.
我不知道
I‐‐I don't know. Um...
我觉得我想
I think I want to.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我要做些什么吗
Well, do I do something?
我觉得也许你应该...
I‐‐I think maybe, um, you're supposed to...
动一动
Move?
怎么动
How?
我显然也不是专家
Clearly I'm not an expert at this.
也许我们先把这事放一放
Hey, maybe we just table this and, um,
再看一集
watch another episode.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你是我最好的学生之一 马丁先生
You are one of my best students, Mr. Martin.
谢谢 斯塔恩斯老师
Thanks, Mr. Starnes.
你绝对是排名前三的管理者
You are without a doubt a top three administrator.
你真有意思
You're funny.
你很聪明
You're bright.
你知道真正的成功来自于不懈的努力
You understand that true success comes from hard work,
提高学习成绩
mastering your studies.
所以我看到你因为
Which is why it grieves me
如此愚蠢的错误而要离开这里才这么难过
to see such a stupid stunt cost you your place here.
我不知道你在说什么 先生
Uh, not sure what you're referring to, sir.
我感觉好像有人
I get the sense that someone is trying
要陷害我什么的 但是
to make me take the fall for something, but‐‐
你被看到了
You were seen.
不好意思
Uh, sorry.
在哪里被看到了 先生
Seen where, sir?
在这里 舞会那一晚
Here, the night of the dance.
霍莉·墨瑟在毛衣上撒了果汁
Holly Moser spilled punch on her sweater
于是她回来换衣服
and she was going to change
看到你正从宿舍区往树林里走
when she saw you tearing toward the woods from the dormitories.
只要在这所校园里
Within the walls of this campus,
我有权对任何乱纪的行为作出裁决
I have the tools to adjudicate any transgression.
但是涉及到其他的学校
When you involve another campus‐‐
一所在其他州的著名学府
an esteemed university in a different state,
我就无法控制事态了
I lose control of the situation.
你不可能威胁了一个年轻人的未来
You can't threaten a young man's future
还指望自己不会摊上任何后果
and think that it won't have consequences.
我是说 他们的未来
I mean, their futures
其实也没有受到什么威胁 对吗
aren't really threatened, though, are they?
他们父母处理了所有事 人人都是朋友
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表