剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
我们可以去 也可以不去
Look, we either go now or we're not going.
-去他妈的 -好吧
- Fuck it. - Fine.
-随便你 -混♥蛋♥
- Whatever. - Asshole.
那是萨拉啊
So, that's Sara.
她看上去...很好
She seems...sweet.
嗯
Yeah.
我们俩在成熟的感情关系上
Neither one of us had a lot of positive role models
都没有正面的榜样
when it comes to adult relationships.
你是在畅饮酸牛奶吗
Are you drinking sour milk?
这不是牛奶...不仅仅是
It ain't milk-- well, not just.
是5比1的牛奶混伏特加
It's five parts milk, one part vodka.
我管这叫仙馐 神的饮品
I call it ambrosia, drink of the gods.
你几乎闻不出酒精的味道
You can barely smell the alcohol,
这样老鹰就算尝了一口也不会抓我
so the Eagle can never catch me unless he took a sip.
唯一的缺点是
Only downside is,
这尝上去可不像酸牛奶配伏特加
is it tastes like sour milk and alcohol.
但是管他呢 帕吉
But what the hell, Pudge?
总要想办法抚慰痛苦
Gotta dull the pain somehow.
-你想试试吗 -不用了
- You wanna try some? - Oh, no, I'm good.
你要接吗
You gonna go get that?
-喂 -能帮我接奇普吗
- Hello? - Can you get Chip for me?
-萨拉 等等 -喂
- Sara, yeah, hold on. - Yeah?
我们能走了吗
Can we go now?
嗯
Yes.
我是个烂男朋友 她是个烂女朋友
I'm a bad boyfriend. She's a bad girlfriend.
我们很般配
We deserve each other.
别等我了
Don't wait up.
-走了 -快点 哈尔特
- Let's go! - Now, Halter!
好吧
Ouch! Okay.
-快点 -别逼我们踢你
- Now! - Don't make us kick your ass!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
我能先穿上裤子吗
Can I put some pants on first?
没必要
That won't be necessary.
快点
Move!
快走
Go!
我知道了 你们要把我拷在旗杆上
Oh, I get it. You're gonna handcuff me to the flagpole.
很好笑
Very funny.
想得美 垃圾 快点
You wish, turd. Come on.
快点
Come on. Go.
-快点 -快走 伙计们
- Move. - Speed it up, guys.
老式扣篮
Oh, a good ol' fashioned dunking.
听起来很有意思
Yeah, that sounds really refreshing.
闭嘴 把手放在两遍
Shut up, arms at your sides.
等等 我为什么要那么做
Wait, why do I need to do that?
这不是会让我没法游泳吗
Isn't that gonna make it hard for me to swim?
给你机会站在我们这边了
You had your chance to be on our side.
我说了 我不站边
I told you, I'm on nobody's side.
那说明你就是站上校
That means you're with the Colonel.
这是致他的
And this is for him.
不不不 别这样
No, no, no, no, no. Don't do that.
-等等 -致他对我们的人做的事
- Wait-- - For what he did to one of us.
腿
Legs.
等等 伙计们 不
Wait. You guys, please!
拜托 不要
Please, guys, don't!
不
No!
等等 "拜托 不要"是很糟糕的遗言
Wait, "Please, guys, don't" are terrible last words.
三
Three!
该死
Oh, shit!
你没事吧
You okay?
比你好
Better than you.
某人去游了个泳啊
Someone go for a swim?
不算是游泳
Uh, it was less than a swim,
更应该说是你谁 周中勇士们
more of a drowning... the Weekday Warriors--
你最好坚强点 帕吉
Yeah, well, you better be tough now, Pudge.
妈妈现在不会帮你了
Mommy's not here to help anymore.
我们的妈妈都不会
Not for any of us.
你去哪里了
Where the hell you been?
你被扔进了湖里
You got tossed in the lake.
卡尔弗溪传统
Culver Creek tradition.
试图谋杀
Attempted homicide
是卡尔弗溪的传统吗
is Culver Creek tradition?
别这么小题大做
Don't be dramatic.
所有新来的孩子都会这样
It happens to all the new kids.
他们会把你扔进去 你游出来
They toss you in, you swim out
然后努力别吵醒你的室友
and try not to wake your roommate.
我不能游出来
I couldn't just swim out.
该死 你不会游泳吗 帕吉
Shit, you can't swim, Pudge?
没有腿和脚怎么游泳
Not without my arms and legs.
他们把我整个人包了起来
They wrapped my whole body up.
什么
What?
什么意思 怎么包
What do you mean? How?
他们把我整个人都用保鲜膜包了起来
They plastic-wrapped my entire body.
天啊 你和美人鱼一样游泳吗
Jesus, you had to swim out like a mermaid?
男人鱼 是的
Merman, but yeah.
该死
Shit.
你说不定会淹死的
You could've drowned.
他们本来应该直接把你
They just supposed to toss you in
扔进水里就跑
in your underwear and run.
他们说是因为你
They said it was because of you.
他们那么说吗
They said that?
该死
Shit.
铎美说得没错
Takumi was right.
什么没错
Right about what?
也许你能告诉我到底是怎么回事
Maybe you could tell me what the hell is going on.
或者我可以直接去找老鹰
Or I could just go talk to the Eagle.
不 不行 帕吉
No. No way, Pudge.
你不是告密者
You are not a rat,
这里不是这么解决问题的
and that is not how things get dealt with here.
我受够这里的问题了
Well, I've had it with how things happen here.
阿♥拉♥斯加又怎么了
And--and what's wrong with Alaska?
她对我态度很差
She was really mean to me.
是啊 她喜怒无常的
Yeah, well, she's moody, dude.
很抱歉 帕吉 关于这一切
I'm sorry, Pudge, about everything.
关掉灯
Turn off the lights.
该死
God damn it!
这些混♥蛋♥
Those bastards.
他们昨晚抓走你之前
Before they grabbed you last night,
还在我鞋子里尿了尿
they pissed in my shoes.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你想闻闻吗
Do you want to smell it?
因为我绝对能确定
Because if there's one thing I know,
虫子尿在我新鞋上的味道
it's the smell of warm piss in my new shoes!
就像我妈妈经常说的
It's like my mom always said.
"你以为你是在水里走
"You think you're walking on water,
其实是你尿在鞋里了"
when it turns out you got piss in your shoes."
你有没有拖鞋什么的能借我
Do you have a pair of flip-flops or anything I could borrow?
你好 帕吉
Hey, Pudge.
听说了你昨晚的事
Heard what they did to you last night.
阿♥拉♥斯加很生气
Alaska's pissed.
看上去可不像
Didn't seem like it.
帕吉
Look, Pudge.
你是被一场大战所牵连了
You're collateral damage in a larger battle.
一场始于伊始的大战
One that's been going on since the beginning of time.
或者自打我们刚入学
Or since we were freshmen.
我们对周中勇士
It's us versus the Weekday Warriors.
一般只是好玩和乐子
Usually it's just fun and games,
但昨晚后就不是了
but not after last night.
一切都变了
Things have changed.
什么变了
What changed?
他们觉得上校是告密者
They think the Colonel is the rat.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表