剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
she was plenty dead.
脑动脉瘤
Aneurysm.
最惨的一天 我赢了 你们喝吧
Worst day. I won, you drink.
-你♥爸♥还怪你 -怎么能不怪
- Your dad blamed you? - How could he not?
-你当时还是孩子 -孩子也能报♥警♥
- You were a kid. - Kids can dial 911.
他们都会打
They do it all the time.
我没有打
I just didn't.
为什么你没跟我说过
Why didn't you tell me?
没想起来过
It never came up.
我要透透气
I need some air.
应该有人去陪陪她
Someone should go be with her.
你不一直想知道我为什么要告密吗
You wanted to know why I ratted.
为什么我不能回家
And why I can't go home.
现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
因为我他妈把一切都搞砸了
Because I fuck everything up.
不是那样的
That's not true.
你当时只是个孩子
You were just a little kid.
孩子犯的错都不叫错
Nothing's your fault when you're a little kid.
孩子的意义就在于此
That's what it means to be a kid.
我特别害怕你知道
I was afraid of what you'd think
事情真♥相♥后会怎么想
when you knew the truth.
现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
你还在这里
You're still here.
你为什么还在这儿
Why are you still here?
因为
Because...
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
好
Cool.
朋友
"Friend."
-你回来了 -是的
- You came back. - Yeah.
-我那样可以吗 -可以的
- Is that okay? - Yeah, it's okay.
你好呀
Hi.
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
可以
Yes.
你可以吻我
You can kiss me.
7天前
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表