剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
你终于回我电♥话♥真是太好了
Glad you finally called me back.
嗯
Yeah.
我很抱歉一直没有回你电♥话♥
Yeah, I'm--I'm sorry about dodging your calls.
我只是...
I just...
我只是不知道该怎么告诉你
I just didn't really know how to tell you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我觉得我们应该分手
That I think we should break up.
是啊 看起来我们是要走到这一步了
Yeah, kinda felt like that's where we were heading.
我爱你 杰克
I love you, Jake.
但我也利用你在逃避
But I'm also kind of using you as an excuse
不去面对一些...
for...for not dealing with things...
我只是不想一个人
For not wanting to be alone.
铎美说你是我的石头
Takumi says you're my rock.
我觉得这是赞美
Yeah, which I take as a compliment.
石头是能够站在上面的东西
I mean, a rock is something solid you stand on.
它会支撑着你
It supports you.
或者会把你困在一个地方
Or it keeps you stuck in one place,
因为你不敢离开它
'cause you're too afraid to leave it.
也不错
Also true.
我一直想做一块好石头
I try to be one of the good rocks.
你是一块好石头 杰克
You are a great rock, Jake.
我相信你的幸福就在学校里等着你
And I'm sure happiness is waiting right on campus,
就在三扇门以外
like, three doors down.
-等等 阿♥拉♥斯加 这是因为... -再见
- Wait, Alaska. Is this about-- - Good-bye.
我还是爱你 杰克
I still love you, Jake.
给我们用的
These are for us.
我们要睡在外面
We are sleeping outside.
暖和点 帕吉
Get comfortable, Pudge.
我和杰克分手了
I broke up with Jake.
真的吗
Uh...really?
也许这样最好 不是吗
It's probably for the best, right?
别扫兴 帕吉
Don't ruin it, Pudge.
我不会的
I won't.
上校
Colonel.
看来我来得太晚了
Shit. Looks like I got here too late.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我受命来邀请你
I've been instructed to invite you
去马丁大宅过感恩节
to Thanksgiving at Chateau Martin.
迈尔斯 告诉阿♥拉♥斯加她也被邀请了
Miles, please inform Alaska she is also invited.
收拾好东西 赶紧走吧
Get your shit, and let's get going.
多洛莉丝在等着呢
Dolores is waiting.
多洛莉丝
Hey, Dolores!
欢迎来到我们的家
Welcome to our home.
虽然不算什么 但是你们每人都能享用
It's not much, but y'all gonna have a turkey
厨房♥那么大的火鸡
the size of the kitchen.
站住 奇普
Stop right there, Chip.
你有客人
You have guests.
你邀请的
That you invited.
我们家要热情好客
We show hospitality at this house.
别管他 他很高兴你们能来
Don't mind him. He's happy y'all are here.
你们可以下来了
You can get out now.
奇普会带你们转转的 对吧 儿子
Chip will give you the tour, right, son?
我要先去给威格菲尔德小姐送馅料
I gotta deliver Ms. Wigfield her pie filling.
这是卧室
This is the bedroom,
厨房♥ 电视
kitchenette, TV.
厕所在左边后面
Toilet's in the back to the left.
这就是我们的豪华餐馆
That's the grand tour.
现在你们知道我为什么讨厌有钱人了
Now you get why I hate rich people.
如果让你们不自在 很抱歉
Sorry if this makes y'all uncomfortable.
我知道你们肯定觉得很新奇
I know this must be foreign to y'all.
我不觉得
Not to me.
你没有住在拖车里 所以
You don't live in a trailer, so...
穷都一样
Poor is poor.
我想是吧
I suppose.
但是我妈妈
But my mom paid for
自己花钱买♥♥了这里所有东西
every single thing in here herself.
除了在馅饼宫殿
In addition to serving fine cuisine
当服务生端盘子以外
at Pancake Palace as a waitress,
她还在走道开了一家小店
she also runs a store off the porch,
让周围的人都能有罐头 电池...
just making sure the neighbors got canned goods, batteries...
还有厕纸
And toilet paper.
你们应该都参观过这里了
I trust you've seen the place.
他们站在这里就一览无余 妈妈
They can see the whole place from standing right here, Ma.
你们俩把你们的东西放在我的房♥间里
You two take and put your stuff in my room.
我就睡沙发 奇普就...
I'm gonna take the sofa, and Chip is gonna--
等等 我要睡在店里吗 妈妈
Wait, I gotta sleep in the store, Ma?
-不 -我不介意睡在店里
- Oh, no. - I don't mind the store.
-不用这样 -别傻了
- That's not necessary. - Nonsense.
他早就料到了
He's not surprised.
我们总是会为客人腾出地方
We always make room for company.
我们这儿的传统就是
Now, it's tradition around here
不干活别想吃东西
that nobody eats without working.
大家都各司其职
Everybody plays their part.
迈尔斯 你有没有炸过整个火鸡
Oh, Miles, have you ever fried a whole turkey?
我来切火鸡
I'm doing the carving.
为什么 因为你是男人吗
Why, because you're a man?
因为我知道怎么切火鸡
Because I know how to carve a turkey.
你知道吗
Do you?
我做了奶酪通心粉
I made the mac and cheese.
奇普和迈尔斯铺了桌子
And Chip and Miles set the table.
看起来很棒
It looks lovely.
我一般不会允许
Normally, I would not allow the cooking
只靠女人来做饭
to be left to the women,
但是吃性别歧视的东西
but better to have good sexist food
总比吃男孩子做的东西好
than crappy boy-prepared food.
这些南瓜派看起来很棒 马丁女士
Those pumpkin pies look amazing, Ms. Martin.
拍错马屁了
Wrong household.
我们家吃的是甜土豆派
We eat sweet potato pie over here.
以及叫我多洛莉丝
And it's Dolores.
我觉得你们吃火鸡应该配白葡萄酒
I think you're supposed to drink white with turkey,
但是我才不在乎呢
but I don't suppose I give a shit.
给你
And for you.
拜托 妈妈 这是假日呢
Come on, Ma, it's a holiday.
好吧
Okay.
-阿♥拉♥斯加 -谢谢你
- Alaska. - Thank you.
还有迈尔斯
And Miles.
非常感谢你 多洛莉丝
Thank you so much, Dolores.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们来祈祷吧
Let's say grace.
全能的天父啊
Father, you are mighty and strong...
天啊
Oh, man.
天啊
Oh, man.
这顿饭真是太美妙了 多洛莉丝
Oh, that meal was nothing short of art, Dolores.
最棒的感恩节
est Thanksgiving ever.
请不要告诉我爸妈我这么说了
Please don't tell my parents I said that.
妈妈 你这么棒
Ma, you are way too good
才不该委身馅饼皇宫
for the Pancake Palace.
除非你要出钱雇我给你做饭
Unless you're gonna pay me to feed you,
我觉得我周一还是要上班
I think I'm going into work Monday.
你要去哪里
Hey, where you going?
我们还没有感恩呢 坐下 坐下
We haven't said gratitudes yet. Sit, sit.
表达感恩是很好的事
It's good to say thanks out loud.
说出一些让你今天
Just name something in particular
觉得自己很幸福的事
that makes you feel blessed today.
真的吗
Really?
我可以先来
Uh, I can go first.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很感谢今天美好的服务
I'm thankful for this amazing food
和美妙的陪伴
and good company.
我也很感谢能在感恩节有个真正的家
And I'm also thankful to have a real home for Thanksgiving.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表