剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
你们听说被赶出去的学生们吗
Did you hear about the students who were kicked out?
玛瑞亚是阿♥拉♥斯加的室友
Marya is Alaska's roommate.
曾经是
Was.
发生了什么
Oh, what happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是安全起见 不要相信任何人
But just to be safe, trust no one.
这老家伙只有一个肺
Old man only has one lung.
不管你信不信 宗教都非常重要
Religion is important whether you believe it or not.
就像不管你有没有经历过
Just like history is important
历史都非常重要
whether you've lived through it or not.
我可能真的经历过
In my case, I probably have.
今年 我们要学习三种宗教传统
This year, we will be studying three religious traditions:
伊♥斯♥兰♥教 基♥督♥教和佛教
Islam, Christianity, and Buddhism.
明年将会再加三种
We'll tackle three more next year.
算是让我有点盼头
Gives me something to live for.
我是海德博士
My name is Dr. Hyde.
你们也许是很聪明 但我聪明的念头更强
You may be smart, but I've been smart longer.
所以我说 你们听
Therefore, I will talk, and you will listen.
我们在一起的时间很短
Our time together may be short,
但是我们要一起进行最为重要的追寻
but we are engaged in the most important pursuit of all:
对于意义的追寻
the search for meaning.
身为人类的本质是什么
What is the nature of being human?
最好的生存方式是什么
What is the best way to live?
我们怎么变成这样的
How did we come to be?
当我们不在了 什么又会变成我们
And what will become of us when are no longer?
毛琳 你真是天才
Maureen, you are a genius.
我当然知道 每天都活在梦想里
Don't I know it. Every day, living the dream.
这是什么
What exactly is this?
玉米煎饼 也就是玉饼
A fried burrito, aka "bufriedo."
是刚刚那个厨艺天才毛琳发明的
Invented by aforementioned culinary genius Maureen,
阿♥拉♥斯加起名的
named by Alaska.
你可以随意说阿♥拉♥巴马
You know, you can say a lot of bad things about Alabama,
但是你不能说阿♥拉♥巴马的人
but you cannot say that the Alabamans as a people
不喜欢油炸
are unduly afraid of deep fryers.
不要吃那个西葫芦
Don't eat that zucchini.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是我吃过最美味的东西
This is the greatest thing I've ever tasted.
真是太美味了
That tastes so good.
看人吃第一口玉饼真是太享受了
Nothing like seeing a man eat his first bufriedo.
打听到更多情报了吗
Oh, you get any more intel?
嗯 但我觉得我们最好
I did, but, uh, I think it's best
还是私下聊聊
if we talked privately.
你们不信任我吗
You guys don't trust me?
我们还不了解你
We don't really know you,
这种信息可不能冒险透露给别人
and chances can't be taken with this information.
你可不想摄入这种
You do not wanna put that poison
有毒的东西 小家伙
in your body, homeslice.
但这个很好吃
But it's so delicious.
凯文 拜托
Kev, come on.
每个人这辈子总要尝一次玉饼
Everyone needs to try a friend burrito once in their life.
一次
Once?
我为什么只能吃一次
Why would I only have this once?
没关系 迈尔斯
It's all good, Miles.
不 我们只是来提供一些友好的建议
No, we're just offering some friendly advice,
因为你看上去好像需要一些朋友
'cause you look like you could use some friends.
你们想和我做朋友吗
You guys wanna be friends?
我们不希望你交了不好的朋友
We don't want you falling in with the wrong crowd.
你比那些废物好多了
Yeah, you're cooler than those other losers.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
-你是弗罗里达州的 -那可不错
- I mean, from Florida. - That's cool.
连奥兰多也不错吗
Even Orlando?
你要不是有什么伟大的目标
Well, look you wouldn't have left
肯定也不会离开那里
if you didn't have some ambition.
-你知道那是什么意思吗 -不知道
- You know what that means? - No.
没错 因为你不说普通话
No, that's right, because you don't speak Mandarin,
这是明日的全球语言 但我会说
global language of tomorrow, but I do.
我们在这里就是为未来做打算
That's what we do here, Miles, plan for the future.
你这样的人对我们很有帮助
A person in your position could be very helpful to us,
让我们知道上校在想什么
letting us know what the Colonel's thinking
他什么时候想的
and when he's thinking it.
所以你们希望我告密
Oh, so...so you want me to be a rat?
不 我们只是请你为你的朋友帮个忙
No, we're just asking you to do a solid for your friends.
"千里之行始于足下"
"A journey of thousand miles begins with one step."
这是我刚刚说的话的意思
That's the translation of what I said to you.
我是认真的
I meant it.
加入我们 孩子
Walk with us, son.
我们是高年级生 迈尔斯
We're seniors, Miles.
这所学校总要交给下一届的
I mean, we gotta leave this school to someone,
那可能就是你
and that could be you.
我也可以不插手
I mean, I could just stay out of it.
为什么要选边呢 我可以做瑞士
You know, why pick a side? I could be like Switzerland.
-我听说那地方很不错 -不可能的 伙计
- I've heard that place is really, really nice. - Not possible, bro.
这里人人都要选边
Here, everyone chooses a side.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
为什么水总是会出来
Why isn't this water coming out?
我不能穿这玩意
I can't wear this bullshit.
感谢上帝 帕吉 紧急情况
Thank, God. Pudge, it's an emergency.
我要和萨拉的父母吃晚饭
I have dinner with Sara's parents.
请告诉我你会熨烫
Please tell me you know how to iron.
我都不知道我们有熨斗
I didn't even know we had an iron.
我们没有
We don't.
是铎美的 他也不知道怎么熨
It's Takumi's, not that he knows how to iron either.
我问阿♥拉♥斯加的时候 她就大喊
When I asked Alaska, she started yelling,
"别想对我来
"You're not gonna impose
父权制范式那一套"
the patriarchal paradigm on me."
什么
The what?
阿♥拉♥斯加还有一个特点
Alaska, among her many qualities,
她是个第三浪潮女权主义者
is a third wave feminist.
还有浪潮吗
They have waves?
帕吉 你应该去读读
Uh, Pudge, maybe you should try and read
女人的自传
some biographies of women.
该死
God damn.
我要抽一根
I need to smoke,
但是我见萨拉父母的时候不能有烟味
but I can't reek of smoke when I see Sara's parents.
他们闻上去就像檀香木和钱的味道
They smell like sandalwood and money.
我烦人的爸爸只教会了我
One thing my lousy father taught me
怎么系领带
was how to tie a tie.
这很奇怪 因为我可无法想象
Which is odd, 'cause I can't imagine
他打领带的样子
when he'd ever have to wear one.
可惜这条领带真是太丑了
Too bad this tie is so goddamn ugly.
这条领带是我给你买♥♥的 混♥蛋♥
I bought you that tie, you asshole.
这是生日礼物
It was a birthday present.
我绝对不会忘记
And one I will never forget.
你肯定是萨拉
You must be Sara.
很高兴见到你 听了很多你的事
Nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you.
可以想象
Yeah, I can imagine.
你就不能熨平你的破衬衫吗
Can't you at least press your goddamn shirt?
我尽力了 好吗
I freaking tried, okay?
我们总不可能所有人都有女仆熨烫吧
We can't all have our maids doing our ironing for us.
奇普 你肩膀上的褶皱[奇普]
Wow, Chip, that chip on your shoulder
让你看上去更矮了
makes you look even shorter.
这有什么区别 萨拉
What difference does it make, Sara?
我可以穿圆顶礼帽的燕尾服
I could be wearing a tuxedo with a little top hat,
但你父母还是会讨厌我
and your parents would still hate me.
对 因为你像对待其他所有人一样
Right, because you antagonize them as you do all humans
顶撞他们
who walk the earth.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what.
我很遗憾他成为了你的室友
Um, I'm so sorry that this is your roommate.
你值得更好的人
You deserve a lot better.
-他不是唯一一个 -真棒
- He ain't the only one. - Cute.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表