剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
for all of them will fall squarely onto your shoulders,
除非我和你能够
unless you and I can come to
达成某种协议
some sort of a deal.
你希望我告密
You mean, you want me to rat?
不
No.
看来你融入得很快
I see it did not take long for you to get indoctrinated.
马丁先生是你的室友
That's not a surprise
这并不奇怪
given that Mr. Martin is your roommate.
孩子们都说"告密者吞针"
"Snitches get stitches," as the kids say.
但是你可能没有听说过
Uh, but here's one you may not have heard.
"什么都不做的好人只会帮助邪恶
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil
走向胜利"
is that good men do nothing."
如果是你一个人干的
If you acted alone,
你可以直接全部认了
then you can just confess to all of it,
一切将交给陪审团决定
and this matter will be put before the jury.
陪审团
The...the jury?
是一群你的同龄人
It's a panel of your peers.
深刻理解卡尔弗溪规则的
Students with a deep appreciation
同龄学生
for Culver Creek's rules.
你要是告诉我你知道的事
You can avoid the uncertainty of a trial
你就可以避免审判
and receive a far more lenient sentence
并受到更轻的惩罚
by simply telling me everything that you know.
你来决定
That choice is yours.
死刑犯詹姆斯·弗兰奇
So, convicted murderer James French
被判坐电椅
was sentenced to the electric chair.
在他死刑执行过程中
To witnesses of his execution,
他喊出了他的遗言
he yelled these last words:
"伙计们 明天头条用这个怎么样
"Hey, fellas, how's this for tomorrow's headline:
《炸薯条[弗兰奇]》"
'French Fries.'"
这个笑话很可怕
Yeah, it's a terrible joke,
但我很钦佩他就算面对最可怕的情况
but I always admired that he kept his wits about him
也保持着他的小聪明
in the face of such dire circumstances.
帕吉 你在说什么
Pudge, what the fuck are you talking about?
我什么都没告诉他
I didn't tell him anything.
这可不简单
It wasn't easy.
他是个可怕的人
He is a scary man.
老鹰是个邪恶的混♥蛋♥
The eagle is a sadistic son of a bitch,
好吧
all right.
我很惊讶
I'm impressed.
-我很惊讶 -我不
- And I'm surprised. - I'm not.
我为你自豪 帕吉
I'm proud of you, Pudge.
又是一个高光时刻
Another badass moment.
慢点 帕吉 你可能真的会变得很酷
You better slow down, Pudge. You may actually become cool.
老鹰就这么放过你了吗
So, the Eagle just let you go?
我也想
I wish.
我要在陪审团面前召开听证会
I have a hearing in front of the jury.
该死
Goddamn.
陪审团都是由卡尔弗溪
That jury is composed of Culver Creek's
最死板的人组成的
tightest sphincters.
认识你很高兴 帕吉
Well, it was nice knowing you, Pudge.
大家都冷静点
Everyone stay calm.
在良善和淘气的永恒战争中
You can never give up hope in the eternal struggle
你不能放弃希望
of the good versus the naughty.
你也许会输
You may lose a battle,
但是恶作剧永远会赢下战争
but mischief always wins the war.
不 不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
只有被指控的学生和陪审团才能进
This room is reserved for jurors and the accused.
我知道...当然还有我
I get...and obviously me.
坐吧
Have a seat.
可以向陪审团致辞了
You may now address the jury.
各位尊敬 的同学们
Dear esteemed fellow classmates
以及尊敬的斯塔恩斯老师
and the Honorable Mr. Starnes,
我今天来到法庭上
I come today to throw myself before the mercy of the court.
虽然你们可能对我很失望
As disappointed as you may be in me,
但这和我对我自己的失望相比
it pales in comparison to the disappointment
根本不值一提
I feel with myself.
两位女士看起来更苗条了
Wow, you ladies look slender.
瘦了吗
Lost any weight?
我要减掉的唯一重量就是你
The only weight I'm gonna lose is you,
因为你死重 你死定了
'cause you're dead weight, and you're dead.
等等
Hold up.
我要好好琢磨一下这句话
I need to think about that one for a second.
我想我们都同意在俱乐部发生的事
I think we can all agree what happened at the club
都太过了
went too far.
俱乐部发生了什么事
What happened at the club?
不知道 没去
No idea, not a member.
轮不到你们来说过分
You shouldn't be lecturing anyone about going too far.
好吧
Fine.
也许我们把哈尔特扔进湖里是过分了
Maybe we took it too far dumping Halter in the lake.
还有上校的西装
And the Colonel's suit.
我们不知道他只有这一件
We didn't know it was his only one.
这听起来很像是道歉啊
That sounded dangerously close to an apology.
完全够不上
Not close enough.
现在 你们的一个人正站在陪审团前
Right now, one of yours is in front of the jury,
老鹰大发雷霆
and the Eagle's on the warpath.
我们也许永远不知道谁是告密者
We may never know who the rat was...
上校
Colonel.
但是我们都同意我们应该冷静一下
But we can all agree we need to turn down the heat.
如果你们不报复我们了
Now, we'll stop looking for the rat
我们就不会再找告密者
if you stop retaliating, for real.
讲和吗
Truce?
谁知道到底有没有告密者
Who knows that there even was a rat?
老鹰可能只是突然走运 而且...
The Eagle could have just gotten lucky, and...
讲和
Truce.
祝你平安 朗维尔
Peace be with you, Longwell.
你就这么不征询我们的同意
So, you're just making decisions
直接做决定了吗
without even consulting us now?
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm, I'm sorry.
我不知道我们最近买♥♥了一张
Was I unaware that you recently bought
中大奖的彩票吗
a winning lotto ticket?
我们和这些混♥蛋♥不一样
Unlike those assholes,
我们需要奖学金才能留在这里
we still need our scholarship money to stay here.
我不知道你们怎么样
And I don't know about you boys,
但是谋划这些精彩又天才的恶作剧
but planning and executing these elaborate albeit brilliant pranks
可不会提升我的绩点
is not really enhancing my GPA.
结束了 我们赢了
It's over. We won.
我们还没有赢
We haven't won yet.
哈尔特先生 请起立
Mr. Halter, please rise.
陪审团听了你的证言
The jury has heard your testimony
并根据他们得知的事实
and has deliberated the facts presented to them,
他们已经做出了决定
and they have come to a decision.
罗温斯基女士
Ms. Rowinksi.
由于这次是初犯
Given this is a first offense
而且没有其它学生
and the fact that no other students
对你提出进一步的指控
have filed complaints against you,
你也表现出了明显的悔意
not to mention your clear remorse,
我们决定判处你
we have decided on a sentencing
两周打扫食堂
of two weeks cafeteria cleanup duty,
主要是因为你买♥♥了那个
mostly for the offense of buying
超级丑的钥匙链
that hideous key chain.
其他陪审员
To the rest of the jury,
你们都同意这个判决吗
do you agree with this sentence?
嗯
Yes.
很好
Very well.
你可以找餐厅的毛利的报道了
You can report to Maureen in the cafeteria.
她会告诉你发网在哪里
She'll show you where the hairnets are.
希望你喜欢湿海绵的味道
I do hope you enjoy the smell of wet sponges.
哈尔特先生 请记住 下一次
And Mr. Halter, please remember that the next time
你再回到陪审团面前时
you are in front of the jury,
你就不是初犯了
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表