剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
Alaska's the one with the single now,
只有她知道他们会在里面
and she's the only one who knew that they would be in there
抽大♥麻♥做♥爱♥
smoking and having sex.
你真的觉得是她干的吗
You seriously think she did it?
当然是她
Of course she did it.
但是你绝对不会承认
But you're never gonna admit it,
因为你被她蒙蔽了双眼
because you're blinded by who she is...
或者你脑中的她
or who you think that she is.
你不管怎样都会站在她那边
You always take her side no matter what.
拜托 才不是 铎美 挺我一下
Come on, that's not true. Takumi, back me up.
你这里真的没有酒
You really don't have any alcohol in here,
连酒瓶都没有
not even a flask or anything?
你这周末就待在这里 等到了周一
You stay away this weekend, bet by Monday
大家肯定就忘了这事
everyone's moved on.
这算什么大学宿舍
What kind of college dorm is this?
顺便这是我室友的柜子
That's my roommate's closet, by the way.
他是摩♥门♥教♥徒
He's Mormon.
我绝对能向你保证
I absolutely fucking promise you
没有人会忘了这件事
that no one is moving on.
猜猜他们现在是怎么说我的
Guess what they're saying about me.
这是最糟糕的指控
It's the worst thing you can be.
什么 杀人犯 窃贼吗
What, a murderer, a thief?
在卡尔弗溪最糟糕的指控
The worst thing you can be at Culver Creek.
我需要你不要再说
I just need you to stop fucking saying,
"这没什么大不了的"
"It's not a big deal"
还有"一切都会好的"
and that "Everything is gonna be okay,"
因为这很大不了 不会好的
because it is and it's not.
好吧
Okay.
我刚刚是不是就像个愤怒的婊♥子♥
Was I just a raging bitch?
我不喜欢用那个词
I don't like to use that word,
但我觉得很适用
but I feel like it applies here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你真是太好了
You're so good.
你真是一个很好的聆听者
You're such a good listener.
你那么耐心 我或任何人都配不上你
You're so patient beyond what I or anyone deserves.
我只需要学会如何把我
I just need to learn how to quiet
一团糟的脑子平静下来
this messed up mind of mine.
别动
Don't move.
杰克 你在吗
Fiona: Jake, you in there?
该死
Oh, shit.
太好了 你回来了 我们去斯嘉丽的派对吧
Oh, good, you're back. Let's go to Scarlet's party.
菲奥娜
Uh, Fiona, hey.
你好
Hi.
我想杰克还不是一个
I'm gonna assume that Jake hasn't turned into
出轨混♥蛋♥ 你就是阿♥拉♥斯加
a giant cheating douchebag, and you're Alaska.
见到你真好
It's so nice to meet you.
杰克经常夸你
Jake has said amazing things.
你说有什么派对
You said something about a party.
大学狂放派对
A proper college rager.
我不知道 宝贝
I don't know, babe.
很晚了 你这一晚还发生了很多事
It's late, and you've had a rough night.
没错 派对听起来很棒
Exactly. A party sounds perfect.
拜托 萨拉
Come on, Sara.
只是看法不同
It's a difference of opinion.
这不应该导致我们分手
It shouldn't be the reason we break up.
阿♥拉♥斯加就是告密者 混♥蛋♥
Alaska's the rat, dipshit.
她基本死定了
She's dead here.
如果她还是你朋友 那你也死定了
And if she's still your friend, then you're dead too.
只有你那群笨朋友这么认为
Only to your idiot fucking friends.
奇普 你知道我每天都为你
Chip, do you know how much I give up for you
放弃了多少吗
every single day?
这里只有我们
Look, it's just us here.
所以不会告诉朗维尔
So I'm not gonna tell Longwell
或者铎美
or Takumi for that matter,
但是你可以和我说实话
but you can admit it to me.
阿♥拉♥斯加就是告密者 说吧
Alaska's a rat. Say it!
我不说了
I won't.
我总是会支持你
I always stand up for you.
而你...
And you...
你支持阿♥拉♥斯加
you stand up for Alaska.
如果你这次不选我
If you're not gonna pick me this one time...
我受够了
I'm done.
结束了
It's over.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你已经做出了你的选择
Okay. You've made your choice.
萨拉 萨拉 别走
Sara. Sara, don't go.
我爱你 萨拉
I love you. Sara!
对不起我们第一次约会来到了急诊室
Sorry our first date is in an emergency room.
没关系
It's fine.
但现在我要对你负责了
But you're my responsibility now,
我可是很认真的
and I take this very seriously.
至少现在只有我们了 我可以坐在你身边了
At least we're alone, and I can sit next to you.
嗯
Yeah.
这故意疏远的招式
The whole aloof thing...
其实是想多了
was an overthink.
我发誓不是我的主意
Not my idea, I swear.
我其实还挺喜欢医院的
I actually really like hospitals.
医院总能让我想起小时候
They remind me of being little.
你小时候经常生病吗
Were you sick when you were a kid?
不
No.
我爸爸曾经是医生
Um, my father was a doctor.
他不是开豪车行的吗
I thought he owned a limo company.
他现在是
Oh, he does now.
但是他在罗马尼亚时是胃肠病医生
But in Romania, he was a gastroenterologist.
他在这里不能行医 所以只能经商
He can't practice here, so now he's an entrepreneur.
那真是...
Wow, that's--um,
那真是完全不一样
that's a totally different thing.
搬到这里后的感觉怎么样
What was it like moving here?
很艰难
Hard.
我们离开了很多家人
We left a lot of family behind
几乎丢下了所有东西
and almost all of our things.
我的父亲在杂♥志♥上看到了
My father, he read about "the Birmingham boom"
"伯明翰大发展" 但是我们搬过来后
in a magazine, but when we got here,
才发现已经不发展了
it wasn't booming anymore.
我们什么都没有了 连教堂都没有
There was nothing for us, not even a church.
我的英语比我父母好
My English was better than my parents,
所以我会觉得我才是父母
which made me feel like I was the parent
他们是孩子
and they were the kids.
那肯定很有意思
That--that must have been kind of fun.
一开始还有意思
For a minute,
但是做父母比你想象的难多了
but being a parent is much harder than you think.
你真是一个有意思的女孩
You're a really cool girl
也经历了有意思的事
with interesting life experiences.
上帝啊 快躲起来
Holy shit. Duck.
迈尔斯 你在躲谁
Um, Miles, who are we hiding from?
海德[音同躲]
Hyde.
我在躲 但是在躲谁
I--I'm hiding but from who?
不 他在这里 太尴尬了
No, he's here. This is so awkward.
为什么
Why?
因为他在医院
'Cause he's at the hospital.
我们也是
So are we.
是啊 但他老了 这是私人生活
Yeah, but he's old and sick and it's private.
哈尔特先生 巴斯特卡娅小姐
Well, Mr. Halter, Ms. Buterskaya.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
我也想握手 但是我现在感冒了
I'd shake, but I'm fighting a bit of a cold.
不是大病
Nothing serious,
但是肺切除就让一切严重起来了
but then pneumonectomy makes everything serious.
我只有一个肺
I have one lung.
最轻微的咳嗽 喉咙稍微痒痒
The slightest cough, tiniest tickle in the throat
都需要高度警惕
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表