剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
他来了 二年级演讲者
There he is. The junior class speaker.
威廉·莫斯博士
Dr. William Morse is a professor of psychology
他是弗罗里达中部大学的心理学教授
at the University of Central Florida
是一位备受尊敬的学者
and a widely respected scholar.
-他们说你呢 -微笑
- They talking about you. - Okay, smile.
-这很痒 -非常有趣
- This--this itches, this... - ...very interesting.
让我们欢迎威廉·莫斯博士
So please help me welcome Dr. William Morse.
博士
Doctor.
欢迎你 感谢你的到来
Welcome. Thank you for being here.
谢谢
Thank you.
他认字吗
Did we confirm he can read?
下午好
Good afternoon.
我今天来到这里是想聊聊
I'm here today to talk with you about
关于青少年性行为的有趣话题
the fascinating subject of teenage sexuality.
我的研究主要集中在性语言学领域
My research was in the field of sexual linguistics,
特别是关于年轻人如何谈论性
specifically the way that young people discuss sex
以及与它相关的一系列问题
and its related questions.
在当今世上
In today's world,
男生更倾向于物化女生的身体
boys are much more likely to objectify girls' bodies
而女生并不是这样
than the other way around.
男生之间会互相说
Boys will say amongst themselves
"好大的胸"之类的话
that so-and-so has "perky breasts,"
而女生通常只是说男生很可爱
while girls will more likely say that a boy is cute,
这一词语
a term that describes
包含了情感和身体上的双重含义
both emotional and physical characteristics.
这表明男生将女生仅仅看作是物品
See, this has an effect of turning girls into mere objects,
而女生把男生看作是一个完整的人
while boys are seen by girls as whole people--
博士
Hey, Doc!
你真性感 不要演讲了
You're so hot, I wish you would just shut up
把衣服都脱掉吧
and take off all your clothes.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
刚才这句话就是个很有趣的案例
See, what just happened is a very interesting case study,
一位女性物化了我 一位男性
a female objectifying me, a male.
这很少见 我猜你是在开玩笑
It's so unusual, I can only assume you were kidding.
她没有开玩笑
She's not kidding!
脱衣服吧
Take off all your clothes!
-照做吧 性感先生 -来吧 宝贝
- Do it, hot stuff! - Yeah, baby!
当然了 颠覆父权制典范
Well, it certainly is important to subvert
是十分重要的
the patriarchal paradigm,
我想这么做就是一个好办法
and I suppose this is one way to do so.
主控旋钮
好吧
All right, then.
献给阿♥拉♥斯加·杨
This is for Alaska Young!
献给阿♥拉♥斯加·杨
This is for Alaska Young!
太棒了 帕吉
Yeah, Pudge!
献给阿♥拉♥斯加·杨
This is for Alaska Young!
献给阿♥拉♥斯加·杨
This is for Alaska Young!
献给阿♥拉♥斯加·杨
This is for Alaska Young!
献给阿♥拉♥斯加
This is for Alaska!
献给阿♥拉♥斯加
This is for Alaska!
献给阿♥拉♥斯加
This is for Alaska!
天啊
Oh, my God.
好了 好了 够了
All right, all right. That's enough.
够了 莫斯教授
That's enough, Dr. Morse.
把他带走 把他带走
Wrap it up. Wrap it up.
够了 莫斯教授
That's enough, Dr. Morse.
你必须马上离开学校
You need to leave this campus immediately.
请停下
Please stop.
我没有同意你做这种事
I did not approve of anything of this nature.
好了
Okay.
够了 够了
That's enough. That's enough.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
这可真是 真是意想不到啊
That was-- well, that was unexpected.
好了 可以了
Okay. All right.
这一点都不好玩
So it's not--it's not funny.
接下来 欢迎我们三年级的演讲者
So, up next, we have, the seniors' speaker,
阿♥拉♥巴马州助理检察长提姆·哈里斯
Alabama Assistant Attorney General Tim Harris.
请上来吧
Please.
马丁先生 哈尔特先生
Mr. Martin, Mr. Halter.
你们胆可真肥啊
You boys have some nerve.
在你过于愤怒之前 我们要说清楚
Before you get too mad,
你只能证明
it can only be proven that
我们带了一个我们以为是
we brought a person onto the campus
性表达方面的专家
that we presumed to be an expert on sexual expression,
结果却是个
but turned out to be someone
专业表达性行为的人进了学校
that expresses sexuality expertly.
正如他所言
What he said.
我不生气
I'm not mad.
你不生气吗
You're not?
不 我的意思是再也别做这种事了
No, I mean, don't ever do anything like that again.
但我的天啊
But my goodness,
"颠覆父权制典范"
"subverting the patriarchal paradigm"?
听起来就好像是她在表达自己一样
It's like she wrote that speech herself.
尽管我不熟悉这种声音
Though I am unfamiliar with the sound,
但我相信那是老鹰的笑声
I do believe we just heard the Eagle laugh.
-奇迹发生了 -世上最棒的恶作剧
- Miracles do happen. - Greatest prank ever.
我要归功于他
I gotta hand it to him.
格斯做得不错
Gus has some moves.
我来这里是为了寻找伟大的可能性
I came here looking for a Great Perhaps,
寻找真正的朋友 不渺小的生活
for real friends, and a more than minor life.
你在干嘛
What you up to?
终于开始写海德的作业了
Finally writing the essay for Hyde.
她说我可能会成为作家
She said I might be a writer,
所以
so...
我希望我的第一份作品是关于她的
I want the first thing I write to be about her.
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to interrupt,
但我们还有一件事要做
but there's still one last thing we need to do.
直到我来到这里之前
Until I got here,
我唯一的朋友就是死去之人的遗言
my only friends were the last words of the already dead.
比如威廉·麦金莱
Like William McKinley,
第三个被刺杀的美国总统
the third American president to be assassinated.
他被枪击后还活了几天
He lived for several days after he was shot.
但到了他生命尽头
But towards the end,
他的妻子开始哭泣 尖叫
his wife started crying and screaming,
"我想和你一起离开"
"I want to go too."
卡尔弗溪学校
用了自己仅剩的力气
With his last measure of strength,
麦金莱转向了他妻子 说出了他的遗言
McKinley turned to his wife and spoke his last words,
"我们都会离开"
"We are all going."
阿♥拉♥斯加离开了
And then Alaska had to go,
因为我和上校犯了错
because I screwed up and the Colonel screwed up
我们让她离开了
and we let her go
她就从我们的指尖溜走了
and she slipped through our fingers.
我们的生命将永远伴随着
We will always live with things done
那一天我们做了的和没有做的事
and things left undone that day.
真希望我们能预见到自己微小的行为
If only we could see the endless string of consequences
可能引起的一连串后果
that result from our smallest actions.
但我们没法知道更多
But we can't know better
直到一切于事无补
until knowing better is useless.
一开始 我以为她只是死了
I thought at first that she was just dead,
仅剩一片黑暗
just darkness.
只有一具被虫啃噬的尸体
Just a body being eaten by bugs.
有时我还是觉得死后的世界
I still sometimes think that the afterlife
只是我们编造出来的 为了缓解失去的痛苦
is just something we made up to ease the pain of loss,
让我们在迷宫里的时间变得不那么难熬
to make our time in the labyrinth bearable.
但这给了我希望
But here's what gives me hope.
如果提取阿♥拉♥斯加的基因密♥码♥
If you take Alaska's genetic code
加上她的生活经历
and you add her life experiences
和她的人际关系
and the relationships she had with people,
再加上她的身高体重数据
and then you take the size and shape of her body,
也无法造出一个真正的她
you do not get her.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表