剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
我们很乐意邀请你
We're happy to have you.
阿♥拉♥斯加 轮到你了
Alaska, you're up.
我...
I am...
很感激度过了十多年来最好的
Thankful for just having had the best Thanksgiving
感恩节
in a decade.
我很感谢我自己
I'm thankful that I am
是据我所知
the smartest person I know
卡尔弗溪拖车公园最聪明的人
from the trailer park to Culver Creek.
瞎说什么呢 奇普
That dog won't hunt, Chip.
不
Nope.
周中勇士也许很有钱
the weekday Warriors may be rich,
但我有脑子 还有一个能让我走得
but I got brains and a mama who will take me further
比他们更远的妈妈
than they'll ever go.
你是这星球上最好的
You're the best thing on this planet,
就算你逼我睡在外面
even if you are forcing me to sleep outside.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Ma.
你呢 多洛莉丝
What about you, Dolores?
我很感激有我的家
Well, I am grateful for my home...
还有和体面的人一起的工作
For steady work with decent people...
还有上周送回来的手♥机♥
For getting the phone turned back on last week,
最重要的是
and most importantly...
还有一个爱我的孩子 我的儿子
A boy who loves me...my son.
《赞美诗》第95章说
As it says in Psalm 95:
"让我们带着感恩来到他的面前
"Let us come into His presence with thanksgiving...
让我们在他身边欢呼
"Let us make a joyful noise unto Him
唱着赞歌♥
"with songs of praise.
颂扬我们的上帝
"For the Lord is a great God
是众神伟大的王"
and a great king above all gods."
你想来擦干盘子吗 还是说这样就反女权了
Do you wanna dry these or would that be anti-feminist?
在这种情况下 这是可以接受的
In this context, I'll say it's acceptable.
你们知道到了什么时间吗
Do you know what time it is?
是马丁母子共舞时间
It is Martin mother-son dance time!
-妈妈 别挑现在 -来吧
- Ma, not right now. - Come on.
没错 看看多棒啊
You got it. Look how nice that is.
好了
Okay!
很好
That's good.
和我跳舞吧 帕吉
Dance with me, Pudge.
你们知道那家店是
Do you know that Chip built
奇普一个人给我建造的吗
this whole store for me on his own?
那本来应该是爸爸和儿子一起建的
It was supposed to be a father-son project,
但是我们没有走到最后
but that didn't quite work out.
奇普继承了很多他爸爸的秉性
Chip has a lot of his dad's ways, I know.
他的脾气 固执
His temper, stubbornness...
只有一点不一样
with one difference.
他心胸宽广 一向如此
He has a big heart, always has.
我知道你们俩现在有矛盾
I know things aren't right with you two,
但是他会想通的
but he'll come around.
我觉得多亏了你 已经好多了
I think things are better already, thanks to you.
你不用担心奇普
You don't worry about Chip.
你要专注在那个迈尔斯身上
You need to focus on that Miles.
他眼里有你
He sees you.
姑娘 他可喜欢你了
Girl, he likes what he sees.
听着 你只要给奇普
And look, you just give Chip
一小块甜土豆派
a piece of that sweet potato pie...
就能搞定了
usually does the trick.
赶紧干活吧
Let's get this stuff done.
奇普·马丁
我知道我们刚吃过东西 但是多洛莉丝坚持
I know we just ate, but Dolores insisted.
我很饱了
I'm stuffed.
也许上校能把我的吃了
Maybe The Colonel wants mine.
如果你想的话 我今晚可以睡在店里
If--if you want, I can sleep in the store tonight.
他对我没有那么生气 床可以给你睡
He's not as mad at me and--and you can have the bed.
没必要 帕吉
It's not necessary, Pudge.
上校和我没事的
The Colonel and I will be just fine.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
她想和我一起睡在
She wants to sleep in the same bed...
一张床上
Together.
淡定点 迈尔斯
Be cool, Miles.
这拖车很小 孩子
Small trailer, son.
明白了
Got it.
我觉得帕吉更喜欢南瓜
I think Pudge prefers pumpkin.
到今晚为止
This ends tonight.
我们的冷战吗
What, our fight?
缓和期
Détente.
等我们明天回到卡尔弗溪
When we pull up to Culver Creek tomorrow,
一切变回原来的样子
things go back to the way they were.
你还是告密者
You're still a rat.
我知道我违反了约定 但是
I know I broke our code, but--
荣耀是一切 阿♥拉♥斯加
Honor is everything, Alaska.
我们这样的人
And people like us,
必须要互相支持
we gotta have each other's backs.
我支持你的 上校
I have your back, Colonel.
是吗
Do you?
还是说你也会为了你自己而出♥卖♥♥♥我
Or would you sell me out too just to save your own ass?
我不会那么对你的
I would never do that to you.
是吗
Is that so?
你了解我的 上校
You know me, Colonel.
我们的家庭都一样
We have a bond in family fucked-upness.
-我们都一样 -我们不一样
- We're the same. - We are not the same.
因为我永远不会做出你做的事
'Cause I would never do what you did.
你要理解 我别无选择
You have to understand, I didn't have a choice.
保罗和玛瑞亚 他们有彼此
Paul and Marya, they have each other.
他们有他们的家人 他们有钱
They have their family. They have their money.
他们没事 他们一点事都没有
They're fine. They're fucking fine.
我只能这么做
I had to do it!
我们不能做朋友 阿♥拉♥斯加
We can't be friends, Alaska.
如果你还有那么一点在意帕吉
And if you give two shits about Pudge,
你也会放过他
you'll cut him loose too,
因为只要有你在 他在学校的生活
because his life will be a living hell at that school
就会苦不堪言
if you're in it.
你想让事情变得好一点吗
You wanna make things better?
离他远一点 离我远一点
Leave him alone, and leave me alone.
从现在开始
Start there.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 帕吉
I'm fine, Pudge.
好极了
Never better.
我之前没有说
I didn't say it earlier,
但是我最感激的是
but the thing that I'm most grateful for...
是你
Is you.
搞什么 帕吉
The fuck, Pudge?
该死
Fuck.
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do that?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你说你想睡在这里
You said you wanted to sleep here...
一起
together...
也许是我误解了
and maybe I misread the situation,
但是 我只是想让你好一点
but...I just want to make you feel better.
你觉得干我能让我好一点
You thought fucking me would make me feel better?
你和我睡 一切就会很完美了
You sleep with me and everything is perfect,
你这么觉得吗
is that what you think?
不是
No.
你昨天刚和杰克分手
It's just you broke up with Jake yesterday,
今晚
and then tonight,
我只是觉得也许事情会不一样
I just felt like maybe things were different.
我不知道
I don't know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我和你说了别扫兴
I told you not to ruin it.
我睡外面
I'm sleeping outside.
能停车吗 妈妈
Can you stop the car, Ma?
在这里吗
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表