剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
你说得对 三元老
That's right, the OG three.
卡尔弗溪恶作剧元老
Culver Creek's original pranksters.
我们打算搞一个在卡尔弗溪
We're about to pull off the most epic prank
史无前例的恶作剧
the Creek has ever seen.
你有什么想法
What did you have in mind?
我们打亮闪光灯
So we flash a flashlight...
《新闻人物》
我知道你因为期中考试压力很大
I know you're stressed about midterms.
也许这个能帮到你
Maybe this will help you.
这是迈尔斯·哈尔特学习指南新手礼包
It's the Miles Halter Study Guide Starter Pack.
品牌还在筹建中
Still working on the branding.
这里面有销好的铅笔
It's got sharpened pencils,
提神药 学习专用零食
No Doz, study snacks.
谢谢你
你好
Hi.
你好
Uh, hi.
如果没话要说
Well, if that's it--
不是的 等下
No, wait, um...
我计划好了
I had this whole plan.
我准备给你做一顿浪漫的罗马尼亚大餐
I was gonna cook you a romantic Romanian meal.
我还查了需要用到什么原料
Um, I even did some research as to what that would entail.
很显然要用到一个烤箱 这个我没有
Apparently that would entail an oven, which I do not have,
所以我去餐厅找毛琳
so I went to Maureen in the cafeteria
看看她能不能帮帮我
to see if she would maybe help me out
却得到她无情的嘲笑
but she just laughed in my face.
但她给了我一些比罗马尼亚
But she did give me something much better
厨艺课更好的东西
than Romanian cooking lessons.
可今天不是玉饼日
But it's not bufriedo day.
也许你可以拿近一点看包装纸
You might wanna look a little, uh, closer at the wrapper.
你愿意和我一起跳舞吗
这我能怎么拒绝呢
How could I say no?
好的
Okay.
太好了 舞会见
Okay, great. I'll see you at the dance.
-您好 斯塔恩斯老师 -下午好
- Hello, Mr. Starnes. - Oh, good afternoon.
来找您请几天假
Just here to sign out for a couple days.
带这几个无赖跟我回家
Taking these rascals home with me
参加周末的宿营车场活动
to the trailer park this weekend.
是吗
Oh, that so?
是啊 铎美听说德洛丽丝在感恩节
Yeah, Takumi here just felt left out
做了派之后还觉得
when he heard about Dolores' homemade pies
被冷落了
over Thanksgiving.
听你这么一说我也觉得被冷落了
Well, that makes two of us.
我需要给你母亲打个电♥话♥
I just need to call your mother
确保她知道你们要出发了
and make sure she knows you're on your way.
是啊 那是当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
好的
Sure.
看起来他好像不怎么住这儿
It's like he barely lives here.
很明显 他老婆离开他了
Apparently his wife left him.
就等着他在离婚协议书上签字呢
She's just waiting for him to sign the divorce papers.
这事儿我消息灵着呢
I have very good sourcing on this.
真可怜
Poor man.
我希望我妈能跟我打好配合
I just hope my mom plays along.
-您好 -您好 马丁太太
- Hello? - Hello, Mrs. Martin?
我是斯塔恩斯校长
This is Dean Starnes calling.
好 他干什么坏事了
Okay, so what did he do now?
不是的 太太 奇普没惹麻烦
Oh, no, ma'am. No, Chip's not in any trouble.
目前还没
Well, yet.
他跟我说这周末他要在家过
Uh, he tells me he's spending the weekend at home
和彦仁先生 杨小姐一起回去
and bringing Mr. Hikohito and Ms. Young with him.
阿♥拉♥斯加吗 那太好了
Alaska? Oh, that's just wonderful.
是吗 您听起来有点惊讶
Is it? You sound surprised.
我儿子比他表现出来的
That son of mine, he listens to his mama
还要听他老娘的话
more than he lets on.
告诉他晚饭已经在烤箱里了
Tell him that dinner is in the oven
我会等他们回家
and I'll be expecting them.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
很可爱的女人 你母亲
Lovely woman, your mother.
虽然很遗憾你们不能参加舞会了
Although, it's too bad you'll be missing the dance.
拿我来说 我正在苦练自己的
Uh, I for one have been dusting off
几个经典舞步
some of my classic moves.
-您从来不参加舞会 -确实
- You never go to the dances. - Uh, no, true.
我过去是不参加学校的社交集♥会♥
Uh, historically, I have avoided school social functions,
但最近我发现自己自♥由♥时间太多了
but I find myself with an excess of free time these days
其实我在大扫除的时候发现了
and, uh, I actually found the perfect tie
一根非常适合舞会的领带
when I was clearing out, um...
好吧
Well...
刚好该做些改变了
just in time to shake things up.
我知道我妈会配合我的
I knew my moms would come through.
希望她发现真♥相♥的时候能原谅我
Just hope she forgives me when she finds out the truth.
所以你应该打电♥话♥告诉她
Which is why you need to call her.
是的 或者你来打
Yes--or you could.
你是妇女杀手
Women find you irresistible.
或者我们真的可以在你妈妈家过个周末
Or we actually spend the weekend at your mom's,
因为照我看 这个计划注定失败
because from where I'm standing, this plan's a bust.
等等 等等 你什么意思
Wait, wait, wait. Wait. Wait. What do you mean?
你没听他说吗
Did you not hear the man?
老鹰会参加舞会
The Eagle is gonna be at the dance,
计划里可没考虑到这点
and that was not a part of the plan.
也许这其实会更好呢
Maybe this is actually better.
所有我们要担心的人
I mean, everybody we need to be worried about
都会站在一个可怜的球灯下
will be under one sad disco ball.
我们盯梢的人就会轻松很多
Could make things easier for our lookout.
我们还有个盯梢的人吗
We have a lookout?
不行
No.
不可能
No way.
你没见我穿的这件又可笑又扎人的毛衣吗
Do you not see this ridiculous, itchy sweater that I'm wearing?
我想看不见都难
I literally couldn't ignore it if I wanted to.
相信我 帕吉 我真的不想看见
And trust me, Pudge, I want to.
但我需要你做的事很重要
But what I'm about to ask you is important.
是 我和劳拉的约会也很重要
Yeah, so is my date with Lara.
我知道 你已经放下阿♥拉♥斯加了
I know. You're completely over Alaska.
我都快相信了 但我想让你做的
I'm almost buying it, but what I'm about to ask of you
不会影响到你的约会
will not interfere with your date.
如果老鹰 朗威尔或者凯文离开舞会了
If the Eagle, Longwell, or Kevin leave the dance,
你只需要用这个玩意儿
I just need you to flash this little guy
往机房♥里闪两下
into the computer lab twice.
后面就是铎美的事了
Takumi will take it from there.
就和按开关键一样简单
It's as simple as clicking the on and off button.
对 你现在说得轻松
Yeah, you say that now,
但我知道到时候可就不会这么简单
but I know it's not gonna be that simple--
帕吉 你这么做不是为了阿♥拉♥斯加
Pudge, you're not doing this for Alaska.
你不是在帮她 你是在帮我
You wouldn't be saving her ass, you'd be saving mine.
我要这么做
I'm doing this.
一旦这事没弄好 你知道
You know what I have on the line
我肯定就完了
if this shit goes sideways.
好吧
Fine.
为了你
For you.
但是别告诉劳拉
But don't tell Lara.
李 我在这儿干了这么多年
Lee, I don't think I've seen you at a dance
没见你参加过一次舞会
in all the years I've worked here.
老实说 布丽吉德
Uh, to be honest, Brigid,
光是想到下周五晚上
the thought of spending another Friday night
要靠看《鬼语者》熬过去
in front of the Ghost Whisperer
我就想把枪顶我脑袋上
made me want to put a gun to my head.
给你的 劳拉
For you, Lara.
你觉得劳拉能吃几块饼干
How many cookies do you think Lara's gonna eat?
我只是想每种都拿点
Oh, I just wanted an assortment.
多个选择
Choices.
或许等下我们可以玩个游戏
Maybe later we could play a game
看我们一次能吃多少饼干
and see how many cookies we can eat at once.
听起来很刺♥激♥
Sounds hot.
谢谢你
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表