剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
Uh--um, thank you.
我应该坐回去了
Yeah, I should probably get back.
你和朗威尔
You and Longwell.
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, what about it?
只是很难想象还有谁能配得上
It's just hard imagining anyone measuring up
上校
to the Colonel.
你可以回去告诉你室友 我找到了一个
You can tell your roommate that I found someone
不觉得非要与全世界为敌的人
who doesn't feel the need to punch the world in the face, so.
再见
Bye.
你想去跳舞吗
Would you like to dance?
我或许应该在这一周
I probably should have said this
花心思接近你 让你和我一起
before I spent the entire week
参加舞会之前就告诉你这个事
trying to get you to go to this thing with me,
但是
but, um...
我不 不会跳舞
I don't--I don't dance.
好吧
Okay.
凯文
凯文
LAXBRO69
欢迎进入苹果电脑
必须承认 你真聪明
Gotta admit, you pretty clever--
对一只老鼠[告密者]来说
for a rat.
我们是啮齿动物里最聪明的
We are the most intelligent of the rodents.
真棒
Mm, very good.
这个厉害了
That's very impressive.
六个 行吗 你准备好了吗
Six, okay? You ready?
不
Oh, no.
我要点首歌♥
I--I have a request.
你怎么跑了
Why were you running?
我刚才 我想点首歌♥
I was just, um-- I wanted to request a song.
然后我想起来我不会跳
Oh, but then I--I remembered that I don't dance.
我能喝点你的水吗
Um, can I have some of that water?
可以
Mm-hmm. Yeah, okay.
我是讲信誉的 先生 不行
I have a reputation, sir. I can't.
布洛克小姐 我不想在这儿滥用职权 但没办法
Ms. Blowker, I don't want to pull rank here, but I will.
我点了歌♥ 我需要兑现
I've made a request. I'd like it honored.
放唱片
Spin some wax.
好吧
Fine.
我点的歌♥
My request.
你想跳赛前舞吗
Do you want to Macarena?
很简单的舞蹈
It's a very simple dance.
那样的话可怜的奥麦利老师
And then poor Madame O'Malley
就不会自取其辱了
doesn't have to humiliate herself.
-行 -好的
- Um, yeah. - Okay!
好啊 为什么不呢
Okay, why not?
你想出去吗
You wanna get out of here?
好
Okay.
劳拉 我马上回来
Um, Lara, I'll be right back.
我保证 我很快回来
I promise you, I'll be right back.
上传照片
去我屋里吧
Uh, let's go back to my room.
不 不行 我可不想像保罗和玛瑞亚
No, no, I'm not getting caught
一样被捉奸在床
like Paul and Marya.
我知道有个更好的地方
I know a better place.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
总是撇下别人自己跑掉的可不是我
I'm not the one who keeps running off.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
告诉我实话吧
Tell me the truth.
你是真的想和我来跳舞
Did you really want to bring me to this dance,
还是只是为了给你
or is it just a cover
很明显在搞的恶作剧打掩护
for whatever prank you are clearly doing?
我保证 劳拉
I promise, Lara,
我是真的想和你一起跳舞
I really wanted to go with you
我真的很开心
and I'm having such a great time.
我只是告诉铎美我会帮他
I just told Takumi that I'd help him
完成这个小小的侦察任务 我帮了他
with this one little recon mission, and I did.
完事了
It's over...
我真的很抱歉
and I'm really sorry.
下次对我实话实说 好吗
Next time, just tell me the truth, okay?
我觉得这首曲子我可以跳
I think I can handle this one.
求你了
Please.
跟我来
Come with me.
我跳的对吗
Am I doing this right?
-好的 -非常好
- Okay. - Perfect.
不好意思
Sorry.
你其实跳得很好
You're actually a very good dancer.
是吗
Yeah?
太好了
Cool.
除了你 唯一和我跳过慢舞的人
The only other person I've ever slow-danced with
是我祖母
was, um, my grandma,
连她都说我不是跳舞这块料
and even she said I was no Fred Astaire.
好像没看到切斯先生和赫尔巴特小姐
We seem to be down Mr. Chase and Ms. Harbart.
让他们玩吧
Let them have their fun, hmm?
好 好
Okay, okay.
只是
It's just...
布丽吉德 我在这个岗位上两年了
Brigid, I've gone two years in this job
没发生一起未成年怀孕事故
without a teen pregnancy,
不是因为我会放任孩子们不管
and it's not because I let the kids have fun.
是因为我练就了鹰眼般的警觉性
It's because I practice eagle-eyed vigilance.
你闻起来香香的
You smell nice.
是的
Yeah.
你也是
You, too.
该死 跟我来
Shit, um, come with me.
求你了
Please.
这边
This way.
我们现在能回舞池了吗
Can we go back to the dance now?
我们得去朗威尔的房♥间
We have to go to Longwell's room.
路上跟你解释
I'll explain on the way.
我保证
I promise.
以我的经验
In my experience,
他们通常会先去女生宿舍
they usually try to go to the girls' dorm first.
你能稍微慢点吗
Oh, could--could you slow down just a little?
这双鞋走不快
These shoes are a bit hard to walk in.
好的 抱歉
Oh, yeah. Sorry, sorry.
我意思是 他们是青少年 布丽吉德
Well, I mean, they are teenagers, Brigid,
所以我们时间不多
so we don't have a lot of time.
快 萨拉的宿舍就在这儿
Come on, uh, Sara's dorm is right down here.
我有过一次挑战 那是在一场成人礼舞会上
"One challenge I had was during a debutante ball.
我正要陪同我的舞伴去舞池里
"I was about to escort my date to the dance floor
却听到自己的肚子发出了咕噜声
"When I heard a gurgle emanate from my belly.
杜克大学招生表
我以为是吃了太多蛋白质奶昔导致的消化不良
"I thought it was indigestion from too many protein shakes,
事实却并非如此
"But it was not.
我拉肚子了
"It was diarrhea.
好的 我学到了 一 人类会拉肚子的次数
Okay, I learned that, A, humans have the capacity
比你想象的还要多
to make much more diarrhea than you think,
二 拉肚子这个事情永远也洗不白
B, diarrhea stains permanently,
三 拉肚子的子 不发音
and C, diarrhea has a silent "H."
-这就是我相信杜叽大学 -肚叽
- "This is why I believe Dookie University"... - "Dookie."
将会非常适合我和我的大结肠
"Would be the perfect fit for me and my large colon."
太精彩了
That's brilliant.
你来干嘛
What you doing here?
我们的哨兵帮我完成了一个诱饵任务
Our lookout sent me on a decoy mission
但是朗威尔和萨拉最后没有去宿舍
but Longwell and Sara weren't headed to the dorms after all,
所以我想应该过来看看进展
so I thought I'd stop by and see how things are going.
萨拉 她要去哪儿
Sara? Where'd she go?
-小树林 -像老篝火营地那样吗
- The woods. - Like the old campfire spot?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
哥们 那是上校和萨拉
Dude, that is Colonel and Sara's preferred location
性♥爱♥违规活动的首选地点
for illicit activities of a sexual nature.
该死
Oh, shit.
那其实是我们野战的地方
That's our fucking spot, literally.
铎美 你接着写短文
Takumi, take over the essay.
不不 他要回去了
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表