剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
We already feel guilty.
你们应该有
You should.
迈尔斯 你父母打电♥话♥来了
你好
Hello?
迈尔斯 给你父母回电♥话♥
你父母打电♥话♥给你了
Your parents called for you.
很多次了
Not the first time.
你还好吗
You okay?
课都取消了
Classes are cancelled.
我来陪着你
I'm going to stay with you.
天啊 帕吉 你上次站起来是什么时候
Jesus, Pudge, when's the last time you stood up?
毛琳只会做烘肉卷
All Maureen is making is meatloaf.
没有肉也不算卷 但是
It's neither meaty nor loafy, but...
你应该吃点
you should eat.
我们没有说出那句
We did not say...
"别开车 你喝醉了"
"Don't drive, you're drunk."
我们没有说
We did not say...
"你心情不好 我们不能让你开车"
"We're not letting you get into a car when you're upset."
我们没有说"我们一定要陪着你走"
We did not say, "We insist on going with you."
我们没有说 可以等到明天
We did not say that this can wait until tomorrow.
一切都可以等
That anything and everything can wait.
我越是想
And as much as I've thought about it,
越是不明白
I don't know...
为什么我们什么都没有说
why we didn't say anything.
很抱歉 我不该责怪你们的
I'm sorry I blamed you guys.
你应该怪我们
It was appropriate.
上校怎么样了
How's the Colonel?
-上校在哪 -我不知道
- Where's the Colonel? - I don't know.
从吸烟洞离开后我就没见过他了
I--I haven't seen him since the Smoking Hole.
什么
What?
你是说你一直都没有见到他吗
You--you mean you haven't seen him this whole time?
他出去走走 然后就再也没有回来过吗
So he went for a walk and he never came back?
他可能会跳桥之类的啊 帕吉
He could have jumped off a bridge, Pudge.
糟了
Oh, shit.
糟了
Oh, shit.
没事 没事的
All right, all right.
我们先活动活动你的双脚
First we get circulation back to your lower extremities
然后我们就去找上校
and then we'll find the Colonel.
好的
Okay.
我们真的不先告诉老鹰或是他妈妈一声吗
Are you sure we shouldn't tell the Eagle or his mom?
不要 我不想让多洛莉丝担心
No, I don't want to upset Dolores.
如果上校真的走到了那一步
And if the Colonel did go there,
我也不想告诉老鹰 让他难过
I don't want to tell the Eagle and upset him.
-我们会找到他的 -好的
- We'll find him. - Okay.
找到他了
Found him.
你没事吧
You all right?
我们进去吧
Let's get you inside.
感觉怎么样
How's that?
好多了
Better.
很暖和
Warmer.
好的
Okay.
等等
Wait.
握着我的手
Hold my hand.
好吧
Okay.
就这样了哦
But that's it.
我不会亲你的
No kissing.
真烂
Awful.
有这样一条定律
It is a law that
认为白发人不该送黑发人
parents should not have to bury their children
也确实应该如此
and someone should enforce it.
现在 我们来继续学习宗教
Now, we're going to continue studying religion,
毫无疑问
but there's no doubting
现在我们要提出的问题
that the questions we'll be asking
比起前几天来说更加迫切了
have more immediacy than they did just a few days ago.
比如 人死亡时会发生什么
What happens to us when we die, for instance,
这不再是一个无聊的哲学方面的问题
is no longer a question of idle philosophical interest.
它与我们的同学有关
It is a question
是一个必须提出的问题
we must ask about our classmate.
你们最近怎么样
So how are you guys doing?
墨瑟女士
Ms. Moser?
听起来可能有点奇怪
Okay, well, this might sound kind of strange,
但我看到了一件难以解释的事
but I had a mystical indicator
表明阿♥拉♥斯加还在我们身边
of Alaska's presence.
你现在要说这种事吗
You can't be serious right now.
课上不要讲话 除非被点到了 马丁先生
No talking unless called on, Mr. Martin.
我是认真的 奇普
I'm serious, Chip.
好吧 请你继续说
Well, by all means, please proceed.
好的
Well.
我在安妮小姐的餐厅吃饭
I was at Miss Anne's Diner
突然所有灯都灭了
and suddenly all the lights went out
除了我头顶的灯
except for, like the light over my table,
然后它开始闪
which started flashing.
有点像是 亮了一秒
It would be, like, on for a second
又暗了一会
and then off for a while
然后又像是 亮了几秒
and then, like, on for a couple seconds
又灭了
and then off.
然后我意识到
And then I realized...
那是阿♥拉♥斯加
it was Alaska.
我觉得她想用摩斯电码和我说话
I think she was trying to talk to me in Morse code
但我不懂摩斯密♥码♥
but, like, I don't know Morse code.
她可能也不懂
She--she probably didn't know that.
马丁先生
Mr. Martin?
我一直在与宇宙中那些严重的不公作斗争
I've been grappling with the grave injustice in the universe.
我们在天上的父啊
Heavenly Father...
为什么阿♥拉♥斯加离开了
how is it possible that Alaska is gone
我们却要和霍莉一起被困在这里
but we're stuck here with Holly?
你知道吗 奇普
You know what, Chip?
你应该对宇宙万物敞开心扉
You need to be open to the universe
否则你会错过很多东西的
or you're gonna miss something.
你知道吗霍莉
Well, you know what, Holly?
我坚信宇宙
I'm pretty sure the universe
是对我敞开心扉的 不劳你费心了
is getting through to me loud and clear, so thank you.
好了好了 够了
Okay, okay, that's enough.
你们可能还记得我问过你们
You may recall you were asked,
"人面对的最重要的问题是什么
"What is the most important question facing people,
我们在研究的传统如何回应这个问题"
and how do traditions we're studying address that question?"
我们该如何逃离这座痛苦的迷宫 阿♥拉♥斯加·杨
这是阿♥拉♥斯加提出的问题
This was Alaska's.
下一篇作业 我想让你们回答她的问题
For your next paper I want you to answer her question,
但是要为自己而答
but for yourselves.
在生命的某些时刻
At some point in life,
我们都会抬头看 发现自己迷失在迷宫里
we all look up and realize we are lost in a maze.
你们现在可能就有这种感觉
You probably all feel that way now.
但你们要如何度过这段时期
So how do you get through it?
奇普
Chip.
我不知道你听说了没有
Listen, I don't know if you heard,
发生了这些事以后
but after everything that happened,
凯文和朗威尔的父母撤销了指控
Kevin and Longwell's parents are dropping the charges.
我正在想我怎么还没被开除呢
I was wondering why I hadn't been kicked out on my ass yet.
我在等
Been waiting.
他们真好
That's nice of them.
听着 奇普 我想告诉你
Listen, Chip, I want you to know
今天去葬礼的车上
you have someone to sit with today
有人会陪着你
on the bus to the funeral.
我们都会带些东西
We were all gonna bring things
放在出事的路旁
to put on the side of the road where it happened.
放了一路 所以...
It's on the way, so--
奇普 我知道她对你来说有多重要
Chip, I know how much she meant to you.
我不想让你现在觉得很孤独
I don't want you to be alone right now.
谢谢你 萨拉
Thanks, Sara,
不过我们会另外开自己的车过去
but, we just gonna ride separately in our own car,
到那里再见吧
but I'll see you there.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表