剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表
《名人遗言》
迈尔斯·哈尔特
迈尔斯·哈尔特
人生图书馆
这是我十年后的真心话
That's the truth of where I'll be in ten years.
等等 在这个梦幻未来里
Hold on, so in this mythical future
我是一名女权小说家吗
I am a feminist novelist?
我们会划分出一片区域
We'll have a very small section
专门展示我们认可的男性作家
for white male authors we approve of.
基本只有你和苏斯博士
Basically just you and Dr. Seuss.
苏斯博士明显是个种族歧视的人
Apparently Dr. Seuss was a racist.
-没错 -什么
‐ Yeah. ‐ What?
你毁掉了一切 帕吉
You ruin everything, Pudge.
好吧 那就只有你
Fine, it's just gonna be you, then.
那只是因为
Um, that's only because
你的第一本书显然是写我的
the first book will clearly be about me.
是吗
Oh, will it now?
还能是写谁的
Who else would it be about?
不是劳拉
Not Lara.
也许是这个笨蛋
Maybe this idiot.
那么 我会成为小说家
So...I'm gonna be a novelist.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
如果你开始好好从头看书
If you start reading books from the beginning
而不是直接跳到最后几行
instead of just skipping to the end for last words.
等等 但是未来这本小说的名字不是叫
Wait, but isn't the title of this future novel,
《名人遗言》吗
Famous Last Words?
你搞错这个故事的重点了
You're missing the point of the story.
重点是我十年后会在哪里
The point is where I'll be in ten years,
而不是你会在哪里
not where you're gonna be.
对 你会成为
Right, and you're gonna be...
嬉皮书店的店长
An owner of a hipster book store.
是的
Yes.
或者哥伦比亚大学的文学教授
Or a literature professor at Columbia
教...
teaching a class on...
反女主的课
anti‐heroines.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我会离家很远
All I know is that I'm gonna be far away from home
做我爱的事
doing something I love,
鼓励女孩子们理直气壮地做最厉害的自己
and inspiring girls to be their unapologetically badass selves.
你也可以的
You're gonna do it, too.
毋庸置疑
No doubt about it.
好了 说够我了
Okay, enough about me.
真心话还是大冒险 迈尔斯
Truth or dare, Miles?
真心话
Truth.
我们感恩节在多洛莉丝家时
When we were in Dolores's room at Thanksgiving...
你想吻我吗
Did you wanna kiss me?
上帝啊
Jesus.
我能不能换成大冒险
Um, can‐‐can I switch to dare?
不能
No.
那个
Well...
我以为很明显了
I thought it was pretty obvious.
明显到你把我从床上踢了下去
I mean, obvious enough that you kicked me out of the bed.
嗯
Yeah.
我是想亲你
I‐‐I did wanna kiss you.
你...
Did‐‐did you...
想...
you know, wanna‐‐
不 你要说真心话大冒险
No, you‐‐you have to burn a truth or dare
才能问问题
to ask a question.
好吧
Fine. Um...
真心话还是大冒险
truth or dare?
真心话
Truth.
你当时想吻我吗
Did you wanna kiss me?
想
Yes.
我没有是因为 上校给了我一些糟糕的建议
I didn't because I got some bad advice from the Colonel.
轮到你了 真心话还是大冒险
Your turn. Truth or dare?
等等
Oh, um, wait. Hold on.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare.
真心话
Truth.
我和杰克分手时 你开心吗
Were you happy when Jake and I broke up?
开心
Yes.
你为什么
Why did you?
我是说 为什么分手
Break up, I mean.
真心话吗
Truth?
因为
Um, because...
我想能够和另一个人一起
I wanted to be available for someone else.
比如说你
Like, maybe you.
但是这都不重要了 因为
But it doesn't matter because
我
I'm...
我对大家都不好
I'm bad for everyone.
我伤害了杰克 我毁了上校的人生
I hurt Jake. I ruined the Colonel's life.
所以
So...
相信我 你不想要我的
Trust me. You don't want me.
我来决定
I get to decide
什么 或者谁
what and who‐‐
谁
Whom.
我想要谁
Whom I want.
谁对我好
Who's good for me.
这里的所有人都把我当小孩子
Everyone around here treats me like I'm a little kid.
好像我不能自己做决定似的
Like I can't make my own decisions,
但我可以
but I can.
我可以为我自己的行为负责
I'm responsible for my actions.
我能承受非议
I can handle the heat.
真的吗
Really?
你可以承受非议
You can handle the heat?
嗯
Yeah.
我可以
I can.
好吧
All right.
迈尔斯
Miles...
真心话还是大冒险
truth or dare?
大冒险
Dare.
吻我
Kiss me.
我爱你 阿♥拉♥斯加·杨
I love you, Alaska Young.
别走
Don't go.
未完待续
To be continued.
我要离开这里
I need to get out of here.
-我忘了 -发生了什么
- I forgot. ‐ What's going on?
-我到底要搞砸几次呢 -阿♥拉♥斯加 搞什么
‐ How many times can I fuck up? ‐ Alaska, what the hell?
我要离开这里
I have to get out of here.
现在吗
Okay, now?
-对 现在 -你要去哪里
‐ Yes, now. ‐ Where are you trying to go?
支开老鹰 让他离开他的房♥子
Just distract the Eagle and get him out of his house, okay?
你确定你现在能开车吗
Are you sure you're okay to‐‐to drive?
我是无敌的
I'm fucking invincible.
我要在老鹰的屋子边点这个
I'm gonna light these off at the Eagle's place.
你帮她打开门
You help her with the gate.
该死
God damn it.
剧集 | 寻找阿拉斯加 | 导航列表